Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday (1205 Views)

Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by StevinMorgan(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Birthday girl Toolz was really carried away with joy/happiness that she and her man kissed. It made the selfie look fantastic. grin
i rate the pic 9/10. Her party was not a large one just a small fun with friends and family.

LLNP Toolz..
grin grin

friends who were there: Ebuka Obi Uchendu and his fiancee, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Lamide Adedeji and wife

Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by lilmaaxfidel: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
how does this increase my GP

4 Likes

Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by marshalcarter: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
So

Wats new there??

You're not the 1st...neither the 2nd nor 3rd...so keep it urselves
Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by docmoses(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
op receive sense in jesus name Amen
Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by Forzap: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
I luv dis lady,num1 OAP in naija…TOOLZ of life cool cool
Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
lilmaaxfidel:

.it won't but staying away from Nl will

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by nikkiking(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wat here for 18+, abi u jus wan ma cum see dry pishure mind urself op.
Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by StevinMorgan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
nikkiking:
Wat here for 18+, abi u jus wan ma cum see dry pishure mind urself op.

i didn't force you to click the post did i? grin kiloshele..
Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by StevinMorgan(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
lilmaaxfidel:

it dose in many ways, if she didn't do well in school, well she won't be where she is, hardwork lilmaaxfidel, work hard and ur GP will improve. grin (common sense) grin
Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by pyyxxaro: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wetin be TOOLS again

Maybe she's the owner of a mechanic workshop embarassed
Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by Yustash001(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cute boyfriend and girlfriend...
Re: Toolz & Her Fiance Tunde Demuren Pictured Kissing On Her Birthday by lilmaaxfidel: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
StevinMorgan:

it dose in many ways, if she didn't do well in school, well she won't be where she is, hardwork lilmaaxfidel, work hard and ur GP will improve. grin (common sense) grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Kenyan Musicians Are Angry With Tuface, Psquare, D’banj, Others / Check Out Linda Ikeji In Las Vegas With Parents / Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.