Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA (9685 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by olokfor: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
The National Emergency Management Agency has called for blood donation for the victims of Tuesday bomb attack in Sabon Gari local government area of Kaduna State.

The agency’s spokesperson, Manzo Ezekiel, in a statement said the Director General, Sani Sidi, has urged the general public to help donate blood for the victims currently receiving treatment at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital in Shika.

Mr. Manzo said the number of fatalities have also risen to 26 while 33 others were injured in the explosion that occurred at the Sabon Gari Local Government Secretariat, Zaria on Tuesday morning.

The attack came hours after a suicide bomb attack at a Mosque in Kano on Monday; details of the have not been made public by authorities.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/we-need-blood-donors-in-zariakaduna-nema.html
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by olokfor: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Solving this BH issue once and for all is better than wearing pampers to visit cows.

First to Komment Again.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
I wish I live in Kaduna state. Our brothers and sisters in Kaduna should please heed the call. Let's save lives

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by OdenigboAroli2: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
So so sorry, if buhari wants to live by example, he should be the first to go and donate blood, then take pictures as usual.

sorry to the victims.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by kendrick9(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
And How much are they gonna pay to donors?

1 Like

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by kendrick9(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:
So so sorry, if buhari wants to live by example, he should be the first to go and donate blood, then take pictures as usual.

sorry to the victims.
buhari is old na... how do u expect him to donate blood?

2 Likes

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by OdenigboAroli2: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari is old na... how do u expect him to donate blood?

Is he really old? But some of the victims are old too!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by PPAngel(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Let me go get some from Liberia for you.
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by kheart(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
I wish I dey zaria now.

1 Like

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by Ambi25: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
how i wish am closer to zaria i'wld have donated some

1 Like

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by temitemi1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari n his family should be dragged to the donation centre for them to donate blood embarassed embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by vizkiz: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
abeg na God I take beg una!

If you know you are HIV positive, don't near the place, cuz they will first shoot you before telling you your blood is not needed! angry

Soon MTN will start sending their rubbish text messages

"If you wanna donate blood to the people in need just send "donate" to 33250

[size=30pt]Bastards!!!! angry [/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by 20thAccountLOL: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
see my signature
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is IDIAGBON the legend?
Neglect history and be fooled by liars. Buhari rose to fame on Idiagbon's intelligence, diligence, doggedness, and pragmatic decisions. Sadly, in life the indispensable background figure is almost always forgotten.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by Dollyak(f): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
They should be very selective when donating bloods. There is no point donating blood to those who supports boko haram. They only care when their fellow Muslims or northerners are affected.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by youngwarlocks: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
buhari where are u, blood is needed
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by holyboss: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
buhari is fat enough to donate

#noPon

one a serious note;

God help them...

can't risk going to zaria to donate except they wan come here Kon take am...

2 Likes

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by Dollyak(f): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
I wish I live in Kaduna state. Our brothers and sisters in Kaduna should please heed the call. Let's save lives
Let's save the lives of those who cared about fellow humans and leave those who didn't to rot. I know this is insensitive but I don't care. When I lost some of my extended families in the north no one cared.

1 Like

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by OXCUBA: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
PUZZLE OF THE DAY ....

I AM DULLARDIN.HO...

I WAS SIGN FROM DAURA FC TO SUPER EAGLE....

I PLAY SLOW AND STEADY LIKE MIKEL OBI

WHO AM I ?

IS HIGH TIME ..... SOMEONE ATTACH ... GENERAL
.. TO HIS NAME .... AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BLOODY CIVILIAN.....

I DON DEY MISS JONA SMALL..... AT LEST HIM FOR THE CONFIRM AND CONDEM THE EVERYDAY BOMBING.

BESIDE WHAT OF OUR EGBON ..... SAMBO? PRESS JUST HIDE THAT GUY CAREER.

IF NOT FOR FASTING ... I FOR GO DONATE.

PS; WHEN YOU TYPE "DULLARDIN.HO ON NAIRALAND WITH WITHOUT DOTTING .HO

IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY APPEAR AS PRESIDENT BUHARI.

#PERSON WEY CODE THIS SITE COME FROM DAURA NE?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by frinx: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
they should setup blood donation centre around the nation, then it could be transferred to them frequently.
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by Franchise21(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Donors, where una dey??
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by plotoiop: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
it is well
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by RichDad1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:
Let me go get some from Liberia for you.
That's insensitive of you. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by VickyRotex(f): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please how far is Zaria from Abuja? I know it's not that far. But I dont think I can squeeze out morethan 3 hours tomorrow.

Will 3 hours be enough to go and come back?
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by fa4dmike(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
eiya eleyi gidigaan.... buhari n all the governors should try n do somthing to this situation.. any way im on ma way to Kaduna
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari n his family should be dragged to the donation centre for them to donate blood embarassed embarassed
dumb comment....how many times did GEJ donate any?
Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by OdenigboAroli2: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
temitemi1:

The first lady and zahra should donate first, buhari blood can give somebody a medical condition called "dullardho" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Blood Donors In Zaria,kaduna - NEMA by solarview(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is a serious matter o... Our NASS members are still on break na... at least they should be in their constituency to do some humanitarian works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump / Supreme Court As Graveyard Of Electoral Mandates (By Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.D.) / Fallacies Of Ethnic Agendas, By Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.