Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (27384 Views)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / Light Up Lagos Project - 600km Of Roads And 366 Locations Completed / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by Tic4tac(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by engrajoo1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmmmn jez passing bye
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by Ambi25: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
we need tight security now
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by pretydiva(f): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
tym92:
Lolzzzz
wats funny undecided
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by LEXYCOM: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Only on high way? What about stop and search on high sea and high air?

1 Like

Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by sokotoburundi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by pBuhari(f): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hope they will not use this opportunity to disgrace the motorists because Nigerian police are touts
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by ifeelgood: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
All you need to pass them with any evil plan is #20.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by ManTiger(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm beginning to hate this government. But make I wait and see what Barcanista have to say first.

5 Likes

Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by igbsam(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
chai....suffer wan start again o.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by fathomberry: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Intelligence ko! Please NPF should go'an sleep.
Shey they changed their uniform, still..... undecided

We Nigerians know what this means... lipsrsealed
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by Toks2008(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wahala don come o,now we will be seing 100 check points in just 10minutes drive and this is more money for the boys.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by OdenigboAroli2: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
omolizzy:
DAT would b good
eniyebaba:
Step in the right direction

double standard, if na Jonathan do same, he would be called daft.

1 Like

Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by heffkay(f): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Stop!
Park!!
Pull over!!!

An avenue for naija legal thieves to steal from us again.....Nawa oooo
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by Justicealh3(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hope no bribe again.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by buzquet(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Al dose commercial vehicles don die again!
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
I wonder if life wouldn't have been better had Orkars coup been a success in which he tried to alleviate the rest of Nigeria from the burdens of the North.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by Btoyob(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Confuse government ,they removed soldier replace wt police .from fry pan to fire. Change indeed !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by gamaliel121(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
ZUBY77:
Silly government

When did the government conduct a special training for the idioticc and greedy police officers to be able to deal with people on the road.

We don't have problems here in the East or West. Let this measure take place in the North were people are killed everyday.
Try this in Lagos or PH and the hold up would extend to 4km.

This Government is pure evil.
I saw this long time ago..
If Nigeria survive war between now and the next four years, it would be a miracle.

Mmmm...prophecy
Agent of doom
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by caprini1: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Time to start explaining CMR and ECMR not needed with my car papers to some mofos.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by ZUBY77(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
gamaliel121:

Mmmm...prophecy
Agent of doom

All of us see evil most of the time before they come..
Only that we don't belive it would come.

Because the only thing a black man does is to believe..
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok, but at the same time, warn your bois to look face before them begin stop people o. sad
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by money121(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Police kee??

Deir shuld hv create special force for dis now...

Police kee.. Ogaa ooo..

Well police is your friend shaa...

Wish dem best of luck..

But.... Police hmmmmmm
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by pus23: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=28pt]That is the federal republic of Nigeria, where Solomon E. Arase has international power by international law. Anything out of this state he does not have power. because Solomon E. Arase was appointed by goodluck Jonathan. because it is 2 separate countries. This is how international law see it.

If Solomon E. Arase goes inside the country of the independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria , it is call harassment.

only police commissioner have power inside the independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria.
[/size]

Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by gibsonpally: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
oismail:
That's an avenue for the police to do their normal JOB.
It is stop and search!
Don't ask for fire extinguisher
Don't ask for waste basket
Don't ask for your extra tire
Don't ask what cracked the wind screen

All we need is your support
Just your assistance

They are allowed to ask for proof of id in addition to driving licence to prove the person is whom he says he is.

Don't give bribes because you are in a car with a woman and you have no time or want to impress her how you know the system. It encourages corruption.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by otokx(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Non essential travel hereby discouraged as such road blocks create soft target for Book Haram.

The Police should learn from the British reaction to the train bombings of 2005.

Disruption of movement of law abiding citizens is a victory for terrorism.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by Skain(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Here we go again...

Another way of restricting our movements and causing unnecessary holdup.

SMH
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by millionboi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Me I no trust police o,thy r addictd 2bribe.......person fit bribe dem carry bomb pass
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by specco(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why not consult Gej for advice on how he dislodged these Boko haram blood mongers and nearly wiped them out in March/April.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by xreal: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Topic should be: Armed robbers are ecpected back on roads and highways.
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
ManTiger:
I'm beginning to hate this government. But make I wait and see what Barcanista have to say first.
Good decision but I'd have preferred the army...especially in the North
Re: Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide by veuttoutlemonde: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
ZUBY77:

2014: Boko Haram killed many Anambra people in Mubi.
2015: Boko Haram Prisoners were sent to Anambra State.

Anambra people still voted for who was in charge when what you said happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.