Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

#EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down (27417 Views)

Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
For those who think that the Nigerian police were against Fayoses rally in ekiti alone, this is proof that the Nigerian police also turned down the request by the APC to carry out a mop up rally in Ekiti on the 11th.

PDP was also turned down but they decided to go against the law by trying to hold the rally without police authorization.

So who then would blame the police for being decisive with their action in Ekiti?

This news is fresh and authoritative.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Mynd44: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Now you guys are over playing this.

What is to say this was not an after thought?

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by limeta(f): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
All I know is this can not happen in the north
so f you

3 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Mynd44:

It isn't. PDP should come and deny if they did not tender an application for a mop up rally for the same 11th and if it was not denied authorization.

The police AIG already said they never authorized any rally for that day and their reason was based on what is contained on this communique. Specifically for avoidencd of security threats and avoidance of breakdown of law and order.

Can PDP deny it?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by orisa37: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2018
NASS, did you hear that Rubbish coming from The Nigerian Police? This Nigeria must be restructured now please so that state Police can be responsible to State Government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Munzy14(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2018
This is a formality to support the act of federal power oppressing the weaker ones.
Federal power is the problem of this country, And it is being used by a region to humiliate the other ones. In a sane country campaigns should stop 1month or 2weeks before the election.
It is very stupid for federal power to hold a rally 10th and block others from holding theirs next day.
Ekiti people... brace up for another 1!.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Munzy14:
This is a formality to support the act of federal power oppressing the weaker ones.
Federal power is the problem of this country, And it is being used by a region to humiliate the other ones. In a sane country campaigns should stop 1month or 2weeks before the election.
It is very stupid for federal power to hold a rally 10 and block others from holding theirs next day.
Ekiti people... brace up for another 1!.

It is also very stupid for one party to hold their rally peacefully and also enforce a public holiday that day of their mega rally and then impose a curfew when the other party wanted to hold their own.

So who blocked who?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by sarrki(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2018
The police should be an unbiased umpire in this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by weyreypey: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Mynd44:

Correct! Meanwhile Fayose has been flown out of Ekiti State in a air ambulance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Munzy14(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It is also very stupid for one party to hold their rally peacefully and also enforce a public holiday that day of their mega rally and then impose a curfew when the other party wanted to hold their own.

So who blocked who?
We on social media will laugh at ekiti decides on monday. Their destiny is in their hands now.

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by madridguy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kudos to the Nigeria Police.

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Reports also reaching me state that Fayose has perfected plans to flee to a certain hotel in Cotonou very soon. Details of said hotel have been released to me.

He is expected to move with loads of dollars from Ekiti treasury.

My source is hot and legit.

Every info I have dropped ahead of any breaking news has been authentic so far.

I was the first to break the news of the defection of the wife of the late raji rasaki to APC 6hours before it became public news.

I was the first to show this document detailing that even APC was not exempted from the police clampdown.

Now I am also the first with this latest info.

Cc mynd44

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by weyreypey: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:
Kudos to the Nigeria Police.

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by EbiKeys(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by neweraomo: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by sexymoma(f): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
How can a country ask her pple to start paying social media tax, Uganda i hail o angry
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by EbiKeys(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Reports also reaching me state that Fayose has perfected plans to flee to a certain hotel in Cotonou very soon. Details of said hotel have been released to me.

He is expected to move with loads of dollars from Ekiti treasury.

My source is hot and legit.

Every info I have dropped ahead of any breaking news has been authentic so far.

I was the first to break the news of the defection of the wife of the late raji rasaki to APC 6hours before it became public news.

I was the first to show this document detailing that even APC was not exempted from the police clampdown.

Now I am also the first with this latest info.
Cc mynd44

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE FROM WHISTLE BLOWING?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by BigSarah(f): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
wink Apc and fraudulent activities

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Nascad: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is an after thought!
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by doctokwus: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
See how poor the English and structure of the letter composed,is.
They can't differentiate between past and present tense and paragraphing is all over the place.
Even with Microsoft word and auto correct,a whole state police headquarters is composing letters like a primary school drop.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by anytexy: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
I can't be fooled. Next news please.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by thaoriginator: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
you can never satisfy pigs!

moh4cas has already started saying it's afterthought andd sh*ts cry smh cry kiss kiss
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by senatordave1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Apc chance of winning ekiti is now 60% percent.during the anambra guber polls,obiano campaigned using the few projects he had executed including paying of salaries promptly.he never used the fulani herdsmen rhetorics,where are fayose's achievements?

7 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Newpride(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
I keep saying it, fayose is a tout, tyrant and a more dictator than he accuses pmb of.

Why will a sensitive governor disobey police order and still went ahead to organize rally.
Haven’t the idiot and his weak candidate done enough rally and campaign since this days, weeks and months.

4 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Omeokachie: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Window dressing
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by senatordave1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
anytexy:
I can't be fooled. Next news please.
But fayose and pdp has fooled you severally with halftruths,rhetorics,false alarms and theatrics abi?

6 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mynd44:

i see you are unhappy the other side of the story seems to be coming out?
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by klas(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
doctokwus:
They can't differentiate between past and present tense and paragraphing is all over the place.
Even with Microsoft word and auto correct,a whole state police headquarters is composing letters like a primary school drop.

grin

Surprisingly, that is why I even believe that the letter is genuine.
Go to the notice boards in police stations and read letters/orders issued by the high command. You will laugh your head off.

3 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by santori: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
doctokwus:

oga kindly point out the errors in the letter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS / 2023: Fayemi, Amosun Set To Declare For Presidency / INEC Releases Results Of FCT Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.