Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (30268 Views)

President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together / EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Teekrayne(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
They should also arrest ex governor of Abia state, his son and his wife.
......... And his grandmother
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by pbs4real(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

For real?

Well,I'm not the only one.
hmmmundecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by LamidoBaturiya: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Hang on there. I'm waiting to see what is going to happen as well. He has never given me a kobo nor his eldest son Sule Jnr. I've experience insult over the phone from Aminu about the money because he is not the eldest son.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by neo25(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
The EFCC had arrested the two sons of the governor in November 2015 over alleged misappropriation of billions of Naira belonging to the Jigawa State Government.
"November 2015" careful please. for we wey no to sabi
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by moshould(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Efcc abeg make una face dos big naija thieves and leave G-boys wey dey hustle...
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by willbayo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
dm dy predict arrest or wot?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by skihacker(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its only arrest we hear, we dont hear prosecute and jailed in this part of the world
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Tahovic: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its only arrested we always heard about......
EFCC got starting while no finishing.......
They 've mentioned #2billion that belongs to jigawa state (millions of people) and found in one parent's account........
Very soon now, court will order them to pay penalty, sum of a million naira, instead of trillions naira with sentence in prison....
Those Advocates and Justices are the major problem of this country, follow by those EFCC,ICPC and others similar Govt institutions.........
If these people refuse to change, I swear to almighty God this country will just be like the fish inside the well..........
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Skoopy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bridgetown:
If the truth be told, there is nobody present or past political elected or appointed office holder that does not deserve to be jailed. NOBODY.

Fashola, oshomole, amaechi on nd on nd on.

A supposed brilliant post but fused with sentiments.

Why only APC governors?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Skoopy:

A supposed brilliant post but fused with sentiments.

Why only APC governors?

These are the acclaimed saints, you nd I kno that PDP governors are condemned criminals.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by architez: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
barcanista:
I don tell you. Him only change him (m) to (f).

Thanks bro. His silence confirms what u said.
That's why u gotta be careful in these incognito forums: you never know who u r talking to.

BTW, you may care to comment on a thread I just posted in crime section called:
"Age of consent: Is this what we want?"

Whenever u post a thread also tell me.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
architez:

Thanks bro. His silence confirms what u said.
That's why u gotta be careful in these incognito forums: you never know who u r talking to.

BTW, you may care to comment on a thread I just posted in crime section called:
"Age of consent: Is this what we want?"

Whenever u post a thread also tell me.
I will bros. Lemme check on the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.