Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together (28277 Views)

President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2017

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by yaqq: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2017
whose camera took this picture

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2017
That Cute Damsel in a Brown attire, is she married?
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by nero2face: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Selfie president, I remember leaving be begged for a picture from UK to no avail...keep deceiving us

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2017
If I'm Buhari I will jst Resign to c more of my Grand children. Nigeria wahala can shorten ones live

19 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by stcool(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Which Kind Nonsense be dis...And the country is on strike undecided

Instagram President...Quote me and remain in your stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by maxiuc(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
When is Cameroon playing Nigeria jaree

Anything from buhari's lineage shall never rule this country again

We the entire Benin witches nd wizards will make sure ur generations never taste the presidency

Nigerians needs action not pictures

22 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Lordsocrates: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Mehnnnnn this is lovely
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by magoo10(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
govt of the picture by the picture and for the zombies.
more than two years gone nothing tangible achieved except him being crowned with ineptitude and failures .

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by toyinjimoh(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Lovely family

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by imami00: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2017

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by abokibuhari: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Useless family

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by emmasege: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Good family picture.

But you guys should drum it in your father's deaf ears that Nigeria has never been this divided since you were born and neither has life been this difficult for ordinary Nigerians.

If God spares his life and he decides to contest in 2019, please tell him to concede election defeat (which is inevitable) before the final proclamation by the INEC chairman. He should also not forget to call his murderous supporters to order as soon as he concedes defeat.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by crackerspub: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stcool:
Which Kind Nonsense be dis...And the country is on strike undecided

Savage

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Solitin40: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

cool cool
Samuel wants to marry Alimat continue

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Timijo(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Is this the hired man from Sudan as claimed by Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by iykebest1(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
hello Jubril

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by MhizzAJ(f): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Picture president
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by IloveTrump(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
all ( girls) look good to fu ck.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by cowgirl9090: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If I'm Buhari I will jst Resign to c more of my Grand children. Nigeria wahala can shorten ones live

easier said than done

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Benekruku(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

cool cool

Yes!

She is my wife.

Stay clear!
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
That cute chick on brown kiss
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by iykebest1(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
abokibuhari:
Useless family
come let's discuss.

how useful is your family?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
lolz
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Integrityfarms(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Meanwhile, who are these people?
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by JayTripz(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
The pretty girl that sat close to buhari left hand, how can I get her number or facebook details, help a brother
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Which Buhari The cloned or the real one shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Benekruku(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2017
IloveTrump:
all ( girls) look good to fu ck.

All the ones you ve been fvcking, what good as it added to your life outside you losing weight?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by OkpekeBeauty: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Taking pictures and traveling are two things most associated with this president, he should have been the Minister of Tourism

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by sanpipita(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Instagram presido, more pictures to your album.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by richidinho(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Is that not the impostor, the Somalia man KANU told us about?

The somalia man shld continue to deceive himself grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate / Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.