Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) (7862 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by seniorklop: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2015
I think i am missing something here. Who is slimest? grin
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
I couldnt not beleave my eye this happen at suya stand juse now and am witness. I took my female nebor to buy suya and some boys that are cause lot of troubles come to buy. angry like 5 boys . show abokey 500 and say they won't bought the meat until they test. aboki cut test and they did but they wouldn't refuse to pay him and run he cut slimest and slizes his chest. everyone run in confusing. abokey run away and people start taking bigs of suya.

now am scared of sending my children to buy me suya. very bad angry

U are so amazing and very talented!
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
he was arm with that long knife nobody can near him. He ran away. The boy is resting in chemist shop now

Just kill me at once, why killing me slowly?
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by undisputedgbola(m): 1:19am On Jul 08, 2015
PPAngel:
Your English is horrible
That's harsh naa...
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by undisputedgbola(m): 1:22am On Jul 08, 2015
I bet everybody had to read in between the lines, over and over...except for some people sha...+ OP whr r d pictures??
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by kamair237(m): 5:44am On Jul 08, 2015
I know of pipo who have done worse for lesser offence...
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Dharniel:
northerners and brutality.
new synonyms to be added in the oxford advance learners dictionary...

Igbos and their cheating and stealing mentality, no doubt your criminal mindset wouldn't allow you see it as such, even after the OP had qualified the boys as trouble makers yet you see no wrong doing on their part; anyway that's how you ppl keep provoking/inciting northerners and inevitably ending as victims on the wrong end of their knives - maybe one day una go learn from una curse of provocation. angry
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by zendy: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Chei!! The complete and utter murder of the English language!
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Adeoba10(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

But some people are annoying sha, d only problem of d Northerners is d fact that most if em don't know how to speak out, of someone does sth u dont like warn him or her. But they prefer to carry it in der hearts until they strike back.
Things like dz happens everywhere even in markets, a gal wants to buy one cup if garri d person wud pack a handful and say she is tasting d garri.
Even most of dz northerners dat sell dz hausa-groundnut experience it.
Northerners try to speak ur mind let ur oppressors know where it's hurting u so dat they can mk amendments.
Even dou d OP was kidding, buh u made a gud point.... Av observed dat alot, almost all d northerners are being treated in such manner especially dos selling tiger nut (ofio) someone will just came out from nowhere without even greeting d a.bokis n take almost a handful of ofio, instead of dis a.boki to rebuke such person dey will rada turn it to fight, except few of dem.... Dat suya own too much.... Mesef dey do am o, for Ore/Benin.
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Realist2: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
Dem slit your throat for tasting suya and you run to NL to cry.

Yeye!

Your comments are always awkward why
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by front247: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Nairalander01:
Op I wish you quick recovery undecided
op u ar a liar
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Realist2:

Your comments are always awkward why
I am just watching her...
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by mekaboy(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
I couldnt not beleave my eye this happen at suya stand juse now and am witness. I took my female nebor to buy suya and some boys that are cause lot of troubles come to buy. angry like 5 boys . show abokey 500 and say they won't bought the meat until they test. aboki cut test and they did but they wouldn't refuse to pay him and run he cut slimest and slizes his chest. everyone run in confusing. abokey run away and people start taking bigs of suya.

You wey be papa dey speak this kin grammar? Imagine your children.
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Igbos and their cheating and stealing mentality, no doubt your criminal mindset wouldn't allow you see it as such, even after the OP had qualified the boys as trouble makers yet you see no wrong doing on their part; anyway that's how you ppl keep provoking/inciting northerners and inevitably ending as victims on the wrong end of their knives - maybe one day una go learn from una curse of provocation. angry

1st of all, i'm not igbo. secondly, i would want to believe that the members of the sect called boko haram are not easterners nor south-westerners, neither are they southerners, so what else have you to say?
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
Dem slit your throat for tasting suya and you run to NL to cry.

Yeye!
That's harsh fat a&&
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by ChelseaDr(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
whaaat?
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by oromankirisi(f): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Nairalander01:

Lol..Seriously! cheesy
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by golddust6000(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

But some people are annoying sha, d only problem of d Northerners is d fact that most if em don't know how to speak out, of someone does sth u dont like warn him or her. But they prefer to carry it in der hearts until they strike back.
Things like dz happens everywhere even in markets, a gal wants to buy one cup if garri d person wud pack a handful and say she is tasting d garri.
Even most of dz northerners dat sell dz tiger nut experience it.
Northerners try to speak ur mind let ur oppressors know where it's hurting u so dat they can mk amendments.
What do you expect from illiterate and violent Religion?
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by 9jii(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:

now am scared of sending my
children to buy me suya. very bad angry
Suya is worth your useless life lie.
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by EmmySparky(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

Go back to ur region. Yoruba land doesn't want u.
guy leave that girl alone...if u wanna ask her out do it the right way...get some balls and be a man and stop stalking her...yoruba and their cowardice
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
guy leave that girl alone...if u wanna ask her out do it the right way...get some balls and be a man and stop stalking her...yoruba and their cowardice
Go back to ur land.
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Lilimax(f): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2015
psucc:
Even the post is written in A.boki English.
smiley
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Lilimax(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Nairalander01:
Chai! smiley
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by EmmySparky(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

Go back to ur land.
funny guy...and where is ur land...the funniest thing is that I have. Yoruba tenants...lots of em...so guy I rule over ur folks in ur land...can u neat that?
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by ecto(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2015
psucc:
Even the post is written in A.boki English.
. Badt guy, I tink say na only me see dat tin
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by mightyhaze: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

Dz small gal. U dae talk anyhow nowadays.
If u like keep beefing ur fellow igbos dat won't change d d fact that when d time is right, we wud kick ur asses out of d Sw.
u wanna kick berem,a yoruba boy out of sw? 2 where exactly?
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by mightyhaze: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
mekaboy:

You wey be papa dey speak this kin grammar? Imagine your children.
lol! I have a feelin ds guy is feignin bad grammar. Reminds one of one eze promoe
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
mightyhaze:
u wanna kick berem,a yoruba boy out of sw? 2 where exactly?
Berem yoruba...lol
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Macelliot(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:

No o o...the English is proper biafraudian....... cheesy
I said it! You are obsessed.
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by feedburner(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Almajiri, it's in their blood.
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulanimafia:
So the new trend among TANoids is to demonize northerners in order to feel better about their hopeless situation....

Keep wailing...

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:

The boy got what he deserved. Stop looking for trouble. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissions Orphans Scholarship Programme / Video: Area Boys Violate, Abuse, naked & Torture 2 Women For Stealing Pepper / Which Of These Atiku’s 4 Wives Will Be The First Lady If He Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.