Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? (537 Views)

Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? by Makams(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Crisis In NASS Very Shameful, Painful – Shehu Sani

Senator Shehu Sani, president of the Civil Rights Congress, now represents Kaduna Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly. In this interactive session with members of the Correspondent Chapel, Kaduna Council, he bares his mind on the current happenings at the National Assembly, expressing pains over recent occurrences there. ISAIAH BENJAMIN was there for LEADERSHIP WEEKEND

You are a Comrade turned politician. How easy is it to make a switch?

Am here in fulfilment of my earlier pledge to visit this Chapel, to interact with journalists and to acquaint myself with the challenges faced by journalists in Kaduna and particularly ....

Read On >>>>>. http://leadership.ng/news/443216/crisis-in-nass-very-shameful-painful-shehu-sani
Re: Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? by mormoni(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm tired of this NASS of a thing
Re: Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2015
k
Re: Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Nass nass nass?

How many times did I called you?
Re: Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? by mormoni(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2015
HeartRobber:
Nass nass nass?

How many times did I called you?
callED ke
Re: Is Shehu Sani Not Part Of NASS? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 08, 2015
mormoni:
callED ke

Sleep they worry me, bro.

*Snoring*

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Crash!! Govt Bans Selling Of Shares For Six Months!!! / Buhari Nigerians Still Believe In You / Okonjo-iweala Responds To Oshiomhole's Accusation That She Spent N1bn Of Govt Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.