Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH (23244 Views)

Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Na wa oh..

I wanted being 1st to comment on front page and i find myslf as 1st to cmnt on second page...

I dedicate thIZ post the dauradullard
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by bigerboy200: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Guns that was bought by politicians??
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by kennyman200(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2015
let samething be done to him as well...
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by ademoladeji(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
We seek your blessings O Lord!
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Lyndylove: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Cultists, touts and hoodlums can get guns if they so desire. Why are they linking it to the politicians?

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck
Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a
true democrat and for preserving our peace and
unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
These ones are now robbers, armed robbers. That they are cultists is just to camouflage. It is well.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by dani3(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Lagos is a home to all kind of evils. that's why one madman here is called... no papa for Lagos.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
“They are successful because the area lacks basic amenities.

“There is no school, no drainage, no potable water, health care facilities, and good toilet facilities, among others.

Where exactly is this place? Planet Mars
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by hibbayueei(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Very bad.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Captainswag225(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
too much weed in the system nowadays.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Jobabori(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
A pure robbery attack. Calling them cultist is rationalising their action. They are armed robbers and murdrers..
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by labamo07(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Foolish boys, you mates are making millions and you are there forming street gangster. Awon omo Weyrey..................

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Lousymouth(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Now the Police will come and arrest innocent peeps... Only God will Save Us In Lagos!!!
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by tokjohn: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol! Watch and decide who wins lol smile emoticon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7CCOlL5fV8
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
salvatore007:
Daz why i always walk with pocket knife... Act funny and i stab u in ur throat...

U af to up ur game if u wanna survive in Nigeria..

salvatore007

You'll stab 20 guys at once? Not likely.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Even before clicking on the topic i already knew where.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by beyoncausme: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
nigeria my country......

Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by okeke00(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2015
because there is no law in the country. let me be the governor of a state. i swear. i will assign life imprisonment for anybody caught in the act of cultism, and i will see who will ever think of been a cultist
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by seanjy4konji: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
They will be caught.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by ahamonyeka(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by gamaliel121(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
salvatore007:
Daz why i always walk with pocket knife... Act funny and i stab u in ur throat...

U af to up ur game if u wanna survive in Nigeria..

salvatore007

That could be dangerous to bro!
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Sanuzi(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Gain admission to study abi gain admission to become a cultist and die prematurely?

THINK ABOUT IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by adakoleagbenu: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Poor people killing themselves since 47BC. U will neva hear of such in VI or Lekki or Ikoyi
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by tunergy(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2015
DaVinChiSam:
RIP to the Dude. But it seems suspect. Why did they kill him? Was he a member of a rival Gang? Or did he try to challenge/fight back? I had experienced something like this kind of situation before where I was. Surrounded with about 7hoodlums carrying various sizes of weapons including guns. I just laid down and started begging them oh infact I shed a few tears as well , luckily they left me after taking everything on me and a few broken bones. Now I'm fine and alive... them no dey form Rambo for this kind situation oh

YOU WERE LUCKY, SOME ARE NOT.
HE NEED NOT TO BE A SUSPECT, WHEN HOODLUMS UNLEASH THEIR TERROR, THEY DON'T SCREEN PEOPLE FOR INNOCENCE, WHOEVER FALLS DUE TO THEIR ACTIVITIES IS COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by adebunmiig: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2015
This cultis self,nawah ooooo,think this high time for lagos state to empower OYABO BOIZ at ikorodu and take over immediately...
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Skmoda(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2015
speakthetruth:
It is well wt Naija
How did you know?
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Csami(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Datarush:
Sad... Shun cultists and all its attendant vices

Same number different name
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by armadeo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lanretoye:
who is that yeye landlord that said lack of amenities caused the nefarious activities of the hoodlums in that area.

Thank God somebody saw that retarded statement. Is that place the only area lacking?

Any bad child is the fault if the parents simple.
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by ideylaff: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lord take control and have mercy IJN . Amen
Re: Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin these boys never still know say the new ruggedity is about how much money u got ...RIP to the dead & the dumb guys too grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criminals Kill Nursing Mother In Imo. Photos / Lady Dies After Beating From Her Policeman Husband In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / 43-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 3 Girls Aged 9 & 12 In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.