Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) (6150 Views)

Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycle To Members Of Surulere Constituency (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
We have the "Heads" but no level playing ground to harness then. I am seriously weeping for this kontry.

Peeps like this find their way to Europe and become great inventors. celebrated by many to the applause and amazement of those who initially failed to give them a push. There really was a country.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by donJ2(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow creative,

Mr. President take note:

People with this kind of skill should be supported.

Subsidies should be granted on raw materials that will improve mechanisation and industrialisation

Go to Tinker - camp Enugu, my Ford focus (whose spare parts are scare and expensive) is always being provided for, by skilled and creative mechanics- they can construct virtually anything they see...these people should be encouraged.

You allowed cbn to barn things without proper provision for the resultant devaluation of the Naira...

Remember you promised $1=N1, .... its now N231...

Finally, before anybody barns importation of anything, they should follow it up with subsidy or reduced tax on other materials that will improve industrialisation...

....and u need a finance minister, this one an 'empty treasury' is producing billions for governors, without an auditor/finance minister...

...I case my rest.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by CSTR2: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
donJ2:
Wow creative,

Mr. President take note:

People with this kind of skill should be supported.

Subsidies should be granted on raw materials that will improve mechanisation and industrialisation

Go to Tinker - camp Enugu, my Ford focus (whose spare parts are scare and expensive) is always being provided for, by skilled and creative mechanics- they can construct virtually anything they see...these people should be encouraged.

You allowed cbn to barn things without proper provision for the resultant devaluation of the Naira...

Remember you promised $1=N1, .... its now N231...

Finally, before anybody barns importation of anything, they should follow it up with subsidy or reduced tax on other materials that will improve industrialisation...

....and u need a finance minister, this one an 'empty treasury' is producing billions for governors, without an auditor/finance minister...

...I case my rest.
Your president has reversed jonathan's automotive policies.
Igbo technicians have no hope in this useless country.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by theassassin: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
grin cheesy

why you dey show me your brown teeth? cheesy angry kiss
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by theassassin: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
investnow2013:
Why not Innoson Nnewi copy that & mass produce The 'small' car?

i will gladly buy 2 one for me and one for beremx
but only if they make it cheaper
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Kasiem2: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
The funny thing is that our educated and certified mechanical engineers can hardly be this creative, yet we say western education is the ultimate
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by lordtech(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow, very innovative cheesy
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by feedburner(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
let Biafra come and the world we see the manifestation of God's blessing in human race

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by NDPVF(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Igbo people sha.
You guys don't fail.
Good one,beat Obiano in his own game.LOL

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by theassassin: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Igbo people sha.

You guys don't fail.

Good one,beat Obiano in his own game.LOL

one love bro

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You needed to see how Aba people transformed motorcycle to tricycle that even 'beat' Bajaj in the early years of T.A Orji as governor in Abia when he banned okada. That was when I knew that aside trade, commerce, investment and education, local technology in the east can be harnessed to walk tall in the comity of inclined nations.

Yes, hahaha, my people dey disturb, before Keke Bajaj came in, Aba people don dey use Motorcycle transform am to Keke.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by eaglechild: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Very innovative.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by nduchucks: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
This road hazardous vehicle should be impounded and it's operator fined for driving a motor vehicle without proper permits and road worthiness.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
nduchucks:
This road hazardous vehicle should be impounded and it's operator fined for driving a motor vehicle without proper permits and road worthiness.

Ga kwusa odo n'oche one side.

Bania isi gi there, kpachara one gi anya o. angry
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by theassassin: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
nduchucks:

Even your generations yet unborn can never be this innovative.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Eshinwaju: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rubbish invention.........what is the big deal about melting some steel and fitting it around a set of tyres.... cheesy
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by kutchs: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:
Carcycle

Igbo Kwenu...Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Or more of quadcycle.
Pure genius if you ask me.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by kutchs: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Rubbish invention.........what is the big deal about melting some steel and fitting it around a set of tyres.... cheesy
The big deal is that you can't melt the steel and it around a set of tyres. That's the big deal. If its not a big deal I don't know why you haven't done something close to it except run your mouth on nairaland. Jelosi pesin.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
investnow2013:
Why not Innoson Nnewi copy that & mass produce The 'small' car?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by AlienStar: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
emsevens:
naija Igbos no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Edus92: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
CSTR2:
Your president has reversed jonathan's automotive policies.
Igbo technicians have no hope in this useless country.
Are you sure about this.
What and what did he reverse...if I may ask.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by jadajada: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
The guy try.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Eshinwaju: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
kutchs:

The big deal is that you can't melt the steel and it around a set of tyres. That's the big deal. If its not a big deal I don't know why you haven't done something close to it except run your mouth on nairaland. Jelosi pesin.

Jealous of pangolo car
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Utchgirl(f): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
kutchs:

Dnt mind him.

Dt guy bu onye ofe nmanu dts Y he is jelous.
Re: Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) by Karlman: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of PDP And APC / Buhari Not Dictating To Efcc,others Osinbajo / The Nigerian Police On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.