Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,837,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots (45536 Views)

Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by gamaliel121(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
what child would sit down, and watch his/her parents get insulted

FAYOSE drew the first blood.... and got SERVED

simple!! cool

Truee
Fayose is just a pussyyy

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by PrinceMario(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
columbus007:
When a child isn't well brought up parents will say that's civilization..fayose is a gov and Bashir is a governors son more than a boy..a kid what right does he have with that his tuoh shinkafa brain? undecided
Was father brought up well when he was insulting his mother, obj and pmb.

Fools like you will feign ignorance of that.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Dreamtouch: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
It's too early for the North and West to be having issues
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
lurlah2014:
he is a true son of his father , respect they say is reciprocal @fayose has said worst things to his elders too so no apology is needed from @bashir

The same midget insulted Jonathan, have you ever seen Jonathan's daughter ranting on social media?
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Acidosis(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
The stu pid son of a midget sees nothing wrong with Aregbesola, but sees all the wrong in Fayose?

Because Aregbesola is fasting and Fayose is not

Simple Psychology (lol).
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Erukumakanaki: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
CecyAdrian:

If Ayo fayose is a father figure,he will learn to respect himself and his elders.
He just got a portion of his favorite dish served cold to him by some1 he never expected it 4rm a "mere boy" cheesy
well well. . . I rest my case i've said enough already angry
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Franchise21(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Atleast FAYOSE trades words with Old men like himself undecided

But why is this Junior Abòki Insulting An Elder Old enough to father him?!

I doubt if he has respect for his father sef! angry
Plz don't justify Fayose's actions. Buhari z far way older than him. Both r guilty for their actions
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by PrinceMario(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
theassassin:

Otu nne i ebea
Fayose is an asshole cum vagabond. Oloshi radarada oponu.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Superman11(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=18pt]So is it now proper to abuse after fasting.. some people yeye oo. Father lawd Have MACY[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by shezinton(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bashir must be dat wanted president by ICC....like fada like son
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by basty: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Payback period for Fayose. Where were you commentators when Fayose called Obasanjo bastard?
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Neplusultra(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lol @ Twitter boils! Abeg shey I fit boil noodles for dere? undecided
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by theassassin: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
PrinceMario:
Fayose is an asshole cum vagabond. Oloshi radarada oponu.

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by midolian(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

What's with this rubbish "if not for fasting " am hearing everyday? The other day in a filling station where I drove in to buy fuel, one goaty beard muslim was tongue lashing a taxi driver that chanced him on the queue that if not for ramadan fast he would have stabbed him to death.

Does it mean islam permits sin except in ramadan? does a muslim that died in sin go to heaven?

I am confused about this fast , is it ok to sin after ramadan
No. It isn't. Fasting is the holy month, full of blessings and for u to get the blessings in full, one needs to desist or abstain from all kinda immoral thoughts, acts and talks. Its the month for those that have lost their way to find their way. To the best of my understanding, its the month of training ones mind, body and in fact, soul to abide by islamic teachings.

So if a man tells u "if not for fasting, he would hav done this or that", it means ordinarily, islam doesn't permit it. It is believed that if u do in a month(fasting month), what you ordinarily find uneasy in 11months, your body and mind should get used to it even after that month.. So in short, fasting is just to encourage all form of good deeds(eg bn tolerant, kind and most especially giving alms to the poor and ETC) and for all muslims to feel what the poor feels(hunger) every day of their life. #peace
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Kaydem(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fayose where hath thou?
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by AleAirHub(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
How Dear You Insult An Elderly Man For What Reasons, Indeed You Have Just Prove To The World That Even At Your Age And All You Have Learn All Though Your Primary School - University Level Is Also [Vagabond Home Training] .

Young Man Grow Up From Your Closest & Think Like A Person That Will Become A Man SomeDay.....

Rubbish..................
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by haqueurate(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
[Are you talking of another fayoshe or ayo, that called buhari his fathers mate a dead man, saying he is senile and wears pampers insulted obasanjor his ancestors mate. Abeg I expect a bigger insult jare, vagabond too tech angry

quote author=Erukumakanaki post=35628510]Atleast FAYOSE trades words with Old men like himself undecided

[/quote]
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nairalanders always quick to condemn. Why condemn the boy?. Fayose is fond of abusing his elders and also most nairalanders reign all sorts of abuses on others who don't share their views...not considering the fact that the people they also abuse are far older than they are, in position to employ them and some are even capable of transforming their life for good.
At least I know that most of the people that curse or abuse me here when I don't share their views are either frustrated individuals or lowlifes and in reality am just a little below or above their bosses who send them on errand aimlessly with the option of still owing them salaries, while they tremble before their bosses. Remove log in your eyes before removing that of others.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by onatisi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
pontirock:
The young lad was not lying now, RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL, Fayose did worse to his elders
fayose is a politician and a governor and yes he said worse to older politicians,likewise el rufai has said worse to obj and ac n ppl back then,that is politics but please who and what is el rufai son ? He has achieved nothing in his life except living on his fathers name. Politics is like boxing ,boxers taunt or insult each other before a fight nothing personal that is just the game,but have u ever heard of a boxer son insulting his father opponent
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by dridowu: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Firefire:
APC party of rascals
PDP party of death wishers
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Billygee2u: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
what child would sit down, and watch his/her parents get insulted

FAYOSE drew the first blood.... and got SERVED

simple!! cool
most of you here are insane for supporting that little naughty lad.
have you heard Fayose's sons insulting elders on media?
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by godwin120alex: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
I blame the parents cos the problem is he lacks good upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by generalkofosi(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

Karma is a b...., for Fayose na pay back time
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by onatisi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
basty:
Payback period for Fayose. Where were you commentators when Fayose called Obasanjo bastard?
u still don't get it , fayose or any other politician can insult and abuse each other ,that is the global trait of politics . Obj went to ondo and called mimiko a bastard in front of thousands of ppl, tinubu,lai and amaechi have called gej all sorts of name . That is politics . But what is the basis of el rufai son insulting a sitting gov? Do u think that rotten headed spoilt brat has the guts to insult any northern gov despite his father political differences with them? He dare not!!! So u think if fayose son insults el rufai ,the northerners wouldn't have taken to the streets killing yorubas Let's call a spade a spade. That el rufai son can't even insult a northern senator talk less of a northern gov.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Billygee2u: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
trending now #nowthatpowerhasgonebacktotheNorth"",El-rufai son is insulting elder
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by solonazzy: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

Nt supporting Dis dude... Bt fayose n buhari r nt mates....
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Cityguy: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fayose we know, who is this name dropper? If not for sensational journalism in Nigeria, who would have known anything about this common 'aboki shine my shoe'? Rubbish.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Idrismusty97(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
BASHIR El'Rufai my HERO!
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by triplest: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
You reap What you sow
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by TheDauraMallam: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Stop making foolish people famous.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
pontirock:
The young lad was not lying now, RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL, Fayose did worse to his elders
You're a goat
Re: Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots by alexlee50: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
These children are rude and I am not surprised.the other day it was zahra buhari.Is his father better than El Rufai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / Female Militant Surrenders In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.