Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Share Your SEO Experience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Share Your SEO Experience (7635 Views)

Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo / 12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your SEO Experience by cheavroi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Have you ever used an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) firm or you have tried to implement SEO to drive your business growth online?
What are some of your experience? We want to know. Share your story here.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi cheavroi

Yes I have been using SEO consistently for a while now. I first started using a popular service in the states called SubmitExpress, then I moved on to another company called WebSquash

What I suggest to newbies is that you need to read about SEO, it wont kill you but improving the attractiveness of your website to search engines can be an on going process,

People (bloggers) in your field of business try sending them an email requesting that they do reciprocal linking with you, make sure those sites get a decent amount of traffic and that they are relevant to your sites offerings

Learn keyword research, in actual fact is finding niche keyword phrases to drive more traffic to your site - very important but persist until you get their.
Check your site stats, what keywords are bring you hits? Use them more often around your site (not too often or you could be done for SPAMMING) and the ones that are not get rid of them and start the process again.

If you want mad traffic you have to put in some effort...sorry.

I also suggest to newbies to employ if they can afford it a SEO package that will get you off in the right direction and you will learn loads.

A traffic service I like is: Traffic Travis dot com.

But remember well researched SEO article content is king - focus on creating content that your readers really want to read and that adds value to their lives, it takes a little practise but is well worth it the end. Then you will find that search engines will start loving your site too automatically. smiley

Ben Ajose

7 Likes

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by cheavroi(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Thank you for sharing your insights
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by tessylove2(f): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Following
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Sweetcollins: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by judebebo: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
We don hear
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by webincomeplus(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by zookie: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
oh when you say SEO experience do you mean getting our site to reflect on search engines? or getting it to rank high on search engines? cus it is one before the other.

here is a comprehensive list of top HTML tags that every blogger should know about http://www.mylastkobo.com/2015/07/list-of-top-html-tags-that-every.html
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by kamez(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can only share me CEO experience

1 Like

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by machidoh: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice one angryNice one
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by samintegrity(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by butanepro(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
I prefer opan Ifa, the deities are better search engine.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by davidayn(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
. Google .

KingDavid
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by OCTAVO: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ok.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigerians are so so uninterested in any of these web design, development n SEO stuffs...see the responses... pathetic

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by yomalex(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Learning
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by mcmbonu: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
thanks you for starting this topic. SEO is essential tools that help to stay top on search engine ranking.

MY advice: those who which to learn seo from scratch should start from here http://www.sulfera.com/308/basics-of-search-engine-optimization-seo
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
cheavroi:
Have you ever used an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) firm or you have tried to implement SEO to drive your business growth online?

I'm a blogger but I don't know anything about SEO.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Don't just focus on Google

Even though google is the most popular search engine for English speaking countires. that is only online approximately 17% off all internet users worldwide
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Show love not hate.

Good vibes and positive attitudes are contagious, spread it around liberally

MrLouisVanGaal:
Nigerians are so so uninterested in any of these web design, development n SEO stuffs...see the responses... pathetic
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Swker(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
At Vconnect we are champion is showcasing merchant businesses goods and services on sites with lots of traffic both search engines and social medias using the modernised SEO and SEM. We basically gives u an online store along side running a wider range of business broadcast online. Grow your busuness today with Vconnect.com the new face of e-commerce.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Its both ranking high meaning that your site gets visited by truck loads of targeted traffic, visitors that actually want what your site is offering.

Plus html tags are not going to do it for anybody, these kind of strategies have been so abused by webmasters in the past that search engines like Google just by pass them -its almost like a non event.

zookie:
oh when you say SEO experience do you mean getting our site to reflect on search engines? or getting it to rank high on search engines? cus it is one before the other.

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am a member of VConnect already

Of all the interest in my business I get non of it seems to come from VConnect so how is this different and how much?

Swker:
At Vconnect we are champion is showcasing merchant businesses goods and services on sites with lots of traffic both search engines and social medias using the modernised SEO and SEM. We basically gives u an online store along side running a wider range of business broadcast online. Grow your busuness today with Vconnect.com the new face of e-commerce.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by mcmbonu: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by major466(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi cheavroi

Yes I have been using SEO consistently for a while now. I first started using a popular service in the states called SubmitExpress, then I moved on to another company called WebSquash

What I suggest to newbies is that you need to read about SEO, it wont kill you but improving the attractiveness of your website to search engines can be an on going process,

People (bloggers) in your field of business try sending them an email requesting that they do reciprocal linking with you, make sure those sites get a decent amount of traffic and that they are relevant to your sites offerings

Learn keyword research, in actual fact is finding niche keyword phrases to drive more traffic to your site - very important but persist until you get their.
Check your site stats, what keywords are bring you hits? Use them more often around your site (not too often or you could be done for SPAMMING) and the ones that are not get rid of them and start the process again.

If you want mad traffic you have to put in some effort...sorry.

I also suggest to newbies to employ if they can afford it a SEO package that will get you off in the right direction and you will learn loads.

A traffic service I like is: Traffic Travis dot com.

But remember well researched SEO article content is king - focus on creating content that your readers really want to read and that adds value to their lives, it takes a little practise but is well worth it the end. Then you will find that search engines will start loving your site too automatically. smiley

Ben Ajose
Don't you think using sites like Travis could jeopardise blogs from adsence?
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by mosezky: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
.......very simple seo trick image title and image alt keyword help also....try to ping ur site also.... no time to waste time go do some research on seo.....
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by mosezky: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jarus:

I'm a blogger but I don't know anything about SEO.
.......very simple seo trick image title and image alt keyword help also....try to ping ur site also.... no time to waste time go do some research on seo.....
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Olucheye(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by romoruyi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Search Engine Optimization really works for those who understands it and can implement it to either their blogs or websites.

The concept of SEO is simple; which actually is optimizing the contents in a blog to be search engine friendly by using Keywords

Keywords are actually the exact query which constituents a combination of words a visitor uses to search the web through a search engine like google or yahoo.

Knowing those keywords takes research and understanding to implement it. Implementation of SEO is done in two ways; On-page SEO and Off-page SEO

knowing these two ways in SEO would help and increase your knowledge on how keywords are placed in website or blog.

Another important thing to know is; Google webmaster and Google Analytic which will help you in crawling and indexing of contents into search engine database.

I am presently writing an article on SEO, Keyword and Search engine of which i wud make available soon but to know more on SEO, Just Read my post on SEO

If you want my help on guides, lectures and tutorials materials about SEO and content writing, you can contact me; biz4real90@yahoo.com or add me on whatsapp: 08156947247

cheavroi:

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Duuzsz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
hmm.. I really need the response. I rep www.techpill.net

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / Nigeria Police Force "website" / List Of Personal Finance Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.