Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Share Your SEO Experience - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Share Your SEO Experience (7649 Views)

Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo / 12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by bummyla(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank You Very Much!

http://www.bummyla.com

Ben1975:
Hi cheavroi

Yes I have been using SEO consistently for a while now. I first started using a popular service in the states called SubmitExpress, then I moved on to another company called WebSquash

What I suggest to newbies is that you need to read about SEO, it wont kill you but improving the attractiveness of your website to search engines can be an on going process,

People (bloggers) in your field of business try sending them an email requesting that they do reciprocal linking with you, make sure those sites get a decent amount of traffic and that they are relevant to your sites offerings

Learn keyword research, in actual fact is finding niche keyword phrases to drive more traffic to your site - very important but persist until you get their.
Check your site stats, what keywords are bring you hits? Use them more often around your site (not too often or you could be done for SPAMMING) and the ones that are not get rid of them and start the process again.

If you want mad traffic you have to put in some effort...sorry.

I also suggest to newbies to employ if they can afford it a SEO package that will get you off in the right direction and you will learn loads.

A traffic service I like is: Traffic Travis dot com.

But remember well researched SEO article content is king - focus on creating content that your readers really want to read and that adds value to their lives, it takes a little practise but is well worth it the end. Then you will find that search engines will start loving your site too automatically. smiley

Ben Ajose
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Niyi61202(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
blueGEEK delivered over 64% MoM increase in search engine traffic for a clients website.

Read the Case Study

http://bluegeek.com.ng/case-studies/padson-industries-limited/
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by cheavroi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ben1975:
Don't just focus on Google

Even though google is the most popular search engine for English speaking countires. that is only online approximately 17% off all internet users worldwide

You right.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by cheavroi(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Duuzsz:
hmm.. I really need the response.
I rep www.techpill.net

What kind of response are you looking for. I might be able to help.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by cheavroi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
zookie:
oh when you say SEO experience do you mean getting our site to reflect on search engines? or getting it to rank high on search engines? cus it is one before the other.

I really mean "have you used SEO in the past or engaged an SEO company"

Did it work for you? If No, what are some of the challenges you had
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by callonme(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
I need a helpmate.....

Not as regards a female partner....

Just someone who could help me while working on my award-winning blog.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by goverment(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hahaha, its unfortunate that nigerians bloggers are mostly interested in making money from their blog without considering what will help to make money, which is SEO.

I once post a topic SEO: What Are The Concept to my surprise, the respond was bad.

I don't use blog summittion for my SEO or SEO plugins. I usually use online SEO tools, like Attracta. I also summit my sitemap to Bing, Yahoo and Google.

The Attracta do help a lot in that show me if my blog is blacklist from SEO and how to get ride of it. I also show me where my blog is been search from apart from Google, Bing, Ask and Yahoo, their are others SEO out there.

Sometimes I do the hard work by summitting my blog post to forums and social network, though I can't boost of been a professional when it come to SEO
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by romoruyi(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Now, you are a true blogger; Sharing most of your blog contents on social medoa also boosts the amount of traffic u get.

As far as your content is unique, Search Engine Optimized and it is being crawled and indexed by yahoo and Google; You will be ranked and appear on search engine.

goverment:
Hahaha, its unfortunate that nigerians bloggers are mostly interested in making money from their blog without considering what will help to make money, which is SEO.

I once post a topic SEO: What Are The Concept to my surprise, the respond was bad.

I don't use blog summittion for my SEO or SEO plugins. I usually use online SEO tools, like Attracta. I also summit my sitemap to Bing, Yahoo and Google.

The Attracta do help a lot in that show me if my blog is blacklist from SEO and how to get ride of it. I also show me where my blog is been search from apart from Google, Bing, Ask and Yahoo, their are others SEO out there.

Sometimes I do the hard work by summitting my blog post to forums and social network, though I can't boost of been a professional when it come to SEO
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 10, 2015
It's obvious not many Nigerians are into website tinz. I'm still learning about SEO but i'm not encouraged on the thread going by the number of links giving here that are only avenues for trojan viruses including the traffic travis.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Of course but i focus more on On-page SEO Optimization rather than Off-Page SEO.
I hope to work on Off-page later though but one has to make sure his House is well-treated(on-page optimization) before he invites Important Guests(off-page optimization) to come visit him for house.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Akinsnaira: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
cheavroi:
Have you ever used an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) firm or you have tried to implement SEO to drive your business growth online?
What are some of your experience? We want to know. Share your story here.

Is default hosting of wordpress' blog as good as blogger's? -- Maybe you can buy only domain name and you will be just fine

Please any experienced blogger using wordpress' platform?
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
No because what search engines are looking for are genuinely value adding content that users want to consume. Traffic Travis doesn't get in the way of that. Plus Adsense are not the only way you can make money form your website projects affiliate marketing is actually more popular than Adsense and rightly so.

major466:

Don't you think using sites like Travis could jeopardise blogs from adsence?
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good point

Tuham:
Of course but i focus more on On-page SEO Optimization rather than Off-Page SEO.
I hope to work on Off-page later though but one has to make sure his House is well-treated(on-page optimization) before he invites Important Guests(off-page optimization) to come visit him for house.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by major466(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ben1975:
No because what search engines are looking for are genuinely value adding content that users want to consume. Traffic Travis doesn't get in the way of that. Plus Adsense are not the only way you can make money form your website projects affiliate marketing is actually more popular than Adsense and rightly so.

Oh Great. Thanks.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Traffic Travis is used by thousands of people with no problem and no Trojan horses around the world but if you don't want to use it, don't its not by force.

Do your own keyword research and contact popular bloggers in your niche and ask them if they are interested in reciprocal linking with you; in other words your link on my site and my link on yours

Sincere4u:
It's obvious not many Nigerians are into website tinz. I'm still learning about SEO but i'm not encouraged on the thread going by the number of links giving here that are only avenues for trojan viruses including the traffic travis.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by lywinl(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Ben1975:
Traffic Travis is used by thousands of people with no problem and no Trojan horses around the world but if you don't want to use it, don't its not by force.

Do your own keyword research and contact popular bloggers in your niche and ask them if they are interested in reciprocal linking with you; in other words your link on my site and my link on yours

Twice while trying to install it my antivirus software started warning me about trojan viruses. Last time i ignored its warning i regreted it so i now act by lessons learnt. Why don't you recommend a site where i can safely acquire it.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
You are going to have to messsage me so that I can send you the links. Every time I put links in this forum I get banned so I wont

But I have a few good ones you can try

SEOMoz dot org
Link-assistant dot com
seo-software dot en dot softonic dot com
web-ceo dot en dot softonic dot com
rank-tracker dot en dot softonic dot com
goodkeywords dot en dot softonic dot com

Run with those, If you need more I have more

Ben Ajose

Sincere4u:

Twice while trying to install it my antivirus software started warning me about trojan viruses. Last time i ignored its warning i regreted it so i now act by lessons learnt. Why don't you recommend a site where i can safely acquire it.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ben1975:
You are going to have to messsage me so that I can send you the links. Every time I put links in this forum I get banned so I wont

But I have a few good ones you can try

SEOMoz dot org
Link-assistant dot com
seo-software dot en dot softonic dot com
web-ceo dot en dot softonic dot com
rank-tracker dot en dot softonic dot com
goodkeywords dot en dot softonic dot com

Run with those, If you need more I have more

Ben Ajose

Guy, may you remain a blessing to your generation and never forgotten from generation to generation.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thank you so much

I hope your registration went well? Please remember to whitelist my and the programs emails

Once again thank you for your kind words smiley

Sincere4u:

Guy, may you remain a blessing to your generation and never forgotten from generation to generation.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by mosezky: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by desunit(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Can anyone help me please, i have setup all the necessary SEO settings and google analytic also but google can't still find my blog in google search engine, but i can open my blog in a browses.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by desunit(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi cheavroi

Yes I have been using SEO consistently for a while now. I first started using a popular service in the states called SubmitExpress, then I moved on to another company called WebSquash

What I suggest to newbies is that you need to read about SEO, it wont kill you but improving the attractiveness of your website to search engines can be an on going process,

People (bloggers) in your field of business try sending them an email requesting that they do reciprocal linking with you, make sure those sites get a decent amount of traffic and that they are relevant to your sites offerings

Learn keyword research, in actual fact is finding niche keyword phrases to drive more traffic to your site - very important but persist until you get their.
Check your site stats, what keywords are bring you hits? Use them more often around your site (not too often or you could be done for SPAMMING) and the ones that are not get rid of them and start the process again.

If you want mad traffic you have to put in some effort...sorry.

I also suggest to newbies to employ if they can afford it a SEO package that will get you off in the right direction and you will learn loads.

A traffic service I like is: Traffic Travis dot com.

But remember well researched SEO article content is king - focus on creating content that your readers really want to read and that adds value to their lives, it takes a little practise but is well worth it the end. Then you will find that search engines will start loving your site too automatically. smiley

Ben Ajose
please sir! Can you help me?, i have setup all the necessary SEO settings and google analytic also but google can't still find my blog in google search engine, but i can open my blog in a browses.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by mosezky: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
desunit:

please sir! Can you help me?, i have setup all the necessary SEO settings and google analytic also but google can't still find my blog in google search engine, but i can open my blog in a browses.
have you submit your sitemap to search console formerly called google webmaster
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by desunit(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
mosezky:

have you submit your sitemap to search console formerly called google webmaster
No sir! How can i do that?
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
You will find that Google is a search engine that will spider your site whether you submit it or not unlike many other search engines. Give it a bit of time sometimes it can take a few weeks but you will be seen.

Ben Ajose

desunit:

Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Ben1975(m): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2015
What kind of help was you hoping for in relation to your blog?

callonme:
I need a helpmate.....

Not as regards a female partner....

Just someone who could help me while working on my award-winning blog.
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by mosezky: 4:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by desunit(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Share Your SEO Experience by Simeon4real(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thanks for the information.

I am Commenting From Techviber.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? / List Of Personal Finance Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.