Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. (13998 Views)

Between APC Tambuwal & PDP Wike:See Why U Shld Not Kill Because Of Politician(pi / Makarfi Led PDP Meets Akpabio, Ekweremadu, Other PDP National Assembly Members / Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by PhockPhockMan: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2015

The Sokoto State Governor, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal, on Tuesday said the crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress as a result of the leadership row in the National Assembl y would soon be over.

Tambuwal, a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, is heading one of the committees set up to find an amicable settlement to the crisis.

He spoke with State House correspondents shortly after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari behind closed-doors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said his committee would continue its sitting on Tuesday, adding that “solution is on the way.”

Tambuwal said, “We have commenced meetings and even today (Tuesday), we are going to have yet another meeting.

“I believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel; peace and normalcy will be restored to the chambers of the National Assembly.

“I assure you that we will continue to support Mr. President for us to deliver on our promises to the Nigerian people.”

When asked to comment on the insistence of the Femi Gbajabiamila group to produce four principal officers in the House of Representatives, Tambuwal said as a mediator, he was not at liberty to pre-empt what should be the outcome of his report.

On the belief that the way he defied his party to emerge the Speaker in 2011 could have contributed to what is currently playing out in the National Assembly, the governor said the lawmaker “are matured enough to know what is best for the country and the party.”

“I should leave that to you to make your own judgement but I believe that they (the lawmakers) are all matured people, representing their various constituencies in both at the Senate and the House of Representatives and they should know what is best for the country and the party,” he said.

Tambuwal said his mission in the Presidential Villa was to seek the President’s advice and rub minds with him on issues bordering on security and continued development of the country.

He said the meeting was business-like as they went into issues and addressed them.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nassembly-members-know-what-is-good-for-apc-tambuwal/

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Mancity26(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
i dey come
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
APC is finished.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Dannyset(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
The interest of Nigerians should be paramount in every of their discussion. Anything after is zero.
We believe in PMB still.

6 Likes

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy

10 Likes

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by PhockPhockMan: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2015

Tambuwal, a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, is heading one of the committees set up to find an amicable settlement to the crisis.

APC people are funny and foolish. How can they choose Tambuwal of all people to mediate in this matter?
What will he tell them? Is he not the inventor of this kind of crisis?

Abeg make I hear word

Lalasticlala.

10 Likes

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by aare07(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sure
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by sdindan: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Exactly.
And they are showing it.
Isokay
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by skihacker(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Indeed
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by richidinho(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is how Oshiomhole became Auditor and an economist ...his ffirst job was to audit NNPC account since 1999

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by doublewisdom: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Exactly!
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Zenfarm: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lets hope so
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Anikulhapo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kkkkkkkkkkkk, All I Know Is That FAYOSE IS A VAGABOND AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE TO THE #fullnessoftime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Ofeakwu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
[img][/img]

2 Shares

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Tobbey(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Haaj
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by timilehing(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
It was worse than these during PDP era. We'll keep changing presidential party every year until we get there. PDP have wasted their chance, APC currently misusing theirs, who's next should learn from these

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yes ooo, speaking frm experience.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
timilehing:
H
H is 4 House
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Anikulhapo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy
Ehnnnn, U Mean Am, What Is The Name Of That Your Ex US Envoy? Wailing Tanoid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Winning123: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
APC is finished.

According to you. You are not even a member and you are ranting here like an ant. Shut Up!!!

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by jejemanito: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
^^^

gringrin
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by NowLetUsBegin: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nothing news worthy was said here!!! I am just here to book space

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]
Lolz!
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by absoluteSuccess: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
G
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by ylaa(f): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
CAN A BLIND LEAD ANOTHER BLIND? I REST MY CASE.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by anonimi: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by MKO4ever(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

APC people are funny and foolish. How can they choose Tambuwal of all people to mediate in this matter?
What will he tell them? Is he not the inventor of this kind of crisis?

Abeg make I hear word

Lalasticlala.

That makes him the best person for the job. "set a thief to catch a thief"

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by PhockPhockMan: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
APC is finished.
Na today?

They will destroy themselves by themselves.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Lyndylove: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
I doubt if it'll soon be over. Many of you are protecting your selfish interests. It is not about us but about your pockets, so why will it be over?

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by slimpoppa(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
We waiting
Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by tinuolababy(f): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
This man should keep quiet abeg

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
v

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife / Some APC Senators Pledging Loyalty Are Fooling You, Omokri Tells Buhari / Godfrey Chikwere Regains Freedom After Spending Days In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.