Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari (2117 Views)

Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Liviintainment: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said the conflicting reports that emerged from the government and the security chiefs in the days shortly after the over 200 schoolgirls were kidnapped in Chibok, Borno State, portrayed the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan in bad light locally and internationally.

Buhari spoke while granting audience to members of the BringBackOurGirls group.

The President said the government’s response to the incident was far from being impressive and unfortunate.

“We cannot rationalise the government’s incompetence in handling this issue,” he said.

Buhari reiterated the commitment of his government to mobilise and deal with the scourge of terrorism across the country.

He also insisted that members of the Boko Haram sect could not claim to be propagating Islam, saying they should think of changing their name to something else.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-govts-response-to-chibok-girls-case-unimpressive-buhari/

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Liviintainment: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is a bloody lie!! lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Ecoplexus: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Baba complainer

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Tecnonews24: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
This dullard Still thinks he is still in the opposition, what is ur response the chiboks girls, Mr olodo?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Liviintainment:
This is a bloody lie!!

What makes it a bloody lie? Did GEj ever granted audience to the group?
Let's not remember the times past, GEJ was bad especially in areas of crisis management
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Dannyset(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Not that alone. He never believed any gurl was missing. If anything happens to those gurls, Jonathan won't be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by AtlanticBreeze: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
This bigot and terrorist is more concerned about boko haram changing their name than actually taking the war to them? Nigeria is finished! We must not allow this boko haram leader to achieve his aim of relocating his brothers to Anambra. It must be resisted!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by AtlanticBreeze: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dannyset:
Not that alone. He never believed any gurl was missing. If anything happens to those gurls, Jonathan won't be forgiven.
No girl was missing! This is the height of fraud!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
And some people on twitter were saying they miss Jonathan I swear i dont miss him. And i believe i wont miss him! I thank God we sent him back to where he came from (Otuoke).

AtlanticBreeze:

No girl was missing! This is the height of fraud!

Really??undecided No girl was missing I guess you need a whole lot of koboko lashing on your buttocks.
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
You're right President Buhari. Jonathan was indeed a failure in all ramifications. Nothing good as having a listening president which Jonathan wasn't.
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Slynonny(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
I took my time to read from head to tail yet nothing meaninful there only blame casting and silly excuses for failure.
He couldn't even convince the delegates about his govt's readiness to rescue the girls.

#I_Hate_Mouth_Action.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by merry02(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blame blame Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
well the ex-president is history now and he is not worth talking about. I will implore the new administration to look for other ways in finding and rescuing the chibok girls. I just can't imagine what the parents of the chibok girls are passing through now.

God bless buhari
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by shamsuRana(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Most of those who impatiently want change to happen in few weeks are those who worked against it or supported those against it for sixteen years.

B.H that could not be solved in 5 years..how on earth does anyone think it can be solved in few months?

The stakeholders in B.H are all encompassing. But time will reveal them proper.
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
And people will say this man is normal, u said GEJ is not good, that's why the people u deceived voted him out, Dullardiinho stop complaining and fulfil your promise. Go and lead the war against boko haram and bring back the ghost chibok girls you and your people you stage as if it is Hollywood action movies.

#dullardiinho in fullness time, go and bring back the chibok girls.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by godsamist: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
So What Next? Actions not words! Clock no know Reverse...Tick tick tick..Days are counting!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by tinuolababy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jona danced shoki some days after the kidnap. I hate that man angry angry
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Ama80(f): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
You are here now Baba make things right.
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Liviintainment: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
mods >> lalasticlala ishilove seun etc
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by frankyychiji(f): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
A fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north - Buhari
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by richidinho(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why is Buhari keep talking about Gej?
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by DaGC(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its funny that till now Nigerians still don't blame the NPF and Gov Shettima for this. undecided

Well, as for the OP, he has been voted out. You were voted in to right his wrongs.

"Just do it".....Nike

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by omolami: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
How far your response to same issue has gone mr president? Has your response since May 29 yielded any positive result? No, yet you are there looking for excuses and blaming Gej who left office since. You are just dull and its because you are clueless on how to BBOG that you are pointing accusive fingers. Mumu president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Daura Dulllard should ask his foot soilders to produce those girls because campaign is over

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Bollove: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
I hope this girls would be found. Nigerian Government has seen what poor governance could cause
Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy.

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ is no longer there,Buhari find us d Chibok girls like u promised during ur campaign and stop shifting blames!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by efilefun(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tecnonews24:
This dullard Still thinks he is still in the opposition, what is ur response the chiboks girls, Mr olodo?
such a pity this dullard and mr olodo is ruling over ur learned father, if your father ain't ashamed you should be

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Godwin10123: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Here comes the wailling wailler! All abt complaining of GEJ as a reason 4 his failures. I remembered he promised to find the girls. GEJ was incompetent while u re a competent four star General. Oya!!! produce the girls.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by Cannonleo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
DaGC:
Its funny that till now Nigerians still don't blame the NPF and Gov Shettima for this. undecided

Well, as for the OP, he has been voted out. You were voted in to right his wrongs.

"Just do it".....Nike
my brother i tire kasshim shettima cu cuma dodge his head when he knows he is the architect of the whole incident

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by PointB: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
So rescue them my 'able' Duara dullard! Show everyone you are different!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Liviintainment:
This is a bloody lie!! lalasticlala ishilove
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu / Would You Vote For GEJ If He Recontests For President In Future? / Breaking News: Petitions Against Amaechi Flood Senate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.