Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu (2118 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by metroparrot: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-StEv8MGwoYA/VdS8mBRuAeI/AAAAAAAABeg/tRVCo7Di5gA/s320/hi.jpg[/img]

So this woman short like this .....Well thank God say my President tall oo
Drop your caption?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Wow! Ogun state should declare one week of praying & fasting, news coming from that state recently have been terrible. embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by carzola(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Setaje(f): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Rituals. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by feldido(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Ritualist Den angry

Seems there's a mix up somewhere, I don't remember making any comment on this thread shocked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Misternas89(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Which kain record be dt one again na undecided undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by temitemi1(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Ogun State lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
meaning what? But you do in other sections.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by doublewisdom: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
This is due to rituals related killings.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by RichDad1(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
What about Borno State?
Ogun state is home to Ritual killing sha

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by AnambraDota: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Ritualists grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;d

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by RichDad1(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Otherwise?
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by RichDad1(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
AnambraIDiota:
Ritualists grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;d
What of Okija?
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by AnambraDota: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
RichDad1:
What about Borno State? Ogun state is home to Ritual killing sha
Borno case is understandable they are at war.
Ogun is the ritual capital of Sub Sahara African grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tribalism is evil, God forgive tribalists.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Macelliot(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Ogun state has the highest ritualist cases in Nigeria..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Icon4s(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2015
With Ritual Camps every where in Ijebu land, this is no surprise.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Ricswagger: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2015
if not ogun it can never be ogun,state of gbomogbomo

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by RichDad1(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
AnambraDota:

Borno case is understandable they are at war.

Ogun is the ritual capital of Sub Sahara African grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tribalism is evil, God forgive tribalists.
You're contradicting yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
RichDad1:
Otherwise?
yu wud get an indefinite ban
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by AnambraDota: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
RichDad1:

What of Okija?

Am from Okija, Okija is a shrine forget the bad name giving to a dog to hang it, our politicians used it to deceive people.

Since Okija there have not been any again but everyday in ogun is a different gory tales of ritualism and voodooism.

One week one ritual story, a missing person in Ogun is found death but some parts of the body will be missing. grin grin grin grin grin

Tribalism is evil

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by AnambraDota: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
LMAO oooooooo

National Record Holders in intercontinental Ritual Olympiad.

Ogun - Gold Medal.

Oyo - Silver Medal

Osun - Bronze Medal

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO oooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by RichDad1(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
yu wud get an indefinite ban
Seun has been threatening that since 2006, uptill date,dem never born am well to ban me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
RichDad1:

Seun has been threatening that since 2006, uptill date,dem never born am well to ban me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahhahahahha rules here are based on partial, bias and hate terms.... I, e they wud neva take action until they hate u
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by AnambraDota: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
RichDad1:

You're contradicting yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please don't tribalize this thread, I have many Yoruba friend, even my elder sister's current boyfriend is from Ondo Town.

Tribalism is evil

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by chinwike2(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hope NAPTIP are not also lying like the information perm. Sec. Mrs Yemi. Cöuñtry of theives and liars, no wonder the green passport is hated all over the world
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by blackfase(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ogun state, d human ritual capital of west africa.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Agbalanze(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ndi ogwu ego... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by SegunAdewole: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
my own ogun?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by AnambraDota: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Yeske2(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Later now I'll hear it's Igbos that are into ritual money, of course Oyo and Osun won't be too far from that 'enviable' position.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by praise010(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Oduduwa Republic..... congratulations !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health / Alamieyeseigha Built Just One House… He Was Never Corrupt~James Ibori / Would You Attend A Funeral/Mortuary Science School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.