Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal (58937 Views)

Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by nerodenero: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Okonjo-Iweala also said FAAC did not approve such expenditures, but “that all these expenditures were discussed at FAAC meetings attended by Finance Commissioners from the 36 states.”
If FAAC discussed the matter but didn't approve it, yet the money was withdrawn and the marketers still cried that they have not been paid, it only means the money is the hands of GEJ and NOI.

Please, Madam Gele and Jonathan should return the money.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by alaoeri: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
There is no way Ngozi & Diezani going to escape probe.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by phransix147(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
$2b for subsidy? Subsidy must go...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Segadem(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tydies:
Leave this woman alone for crying out loud..
to leave her for such amount? THAT is the budget of another county.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Useless people always after oil money.
What happened to cocoa and groudnut money?
Ediots!
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Segadem(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
phransix147:
$2b for subsidy? Subsidy must go...
Three question 4 u;
Who is Subsidy?grin
What has s/he done wrong?grin
Where will s/he gogrin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by opey112(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
pay for subsidy without documentation abi?some people must go jail.Nigerians please remember Stella odua bullet proof cars too look.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
alaoeri:
There is no way Ngozi & Diezani going to escape probe.
Ediot! Go and jail them. Bingo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Her boss ordered her to withdraw the money which she did. Where you expecting her to do otherwise? Buhari Approves 400bn Naira For Unpaid
Workers' Salaries without a finance minister and nobody is saying nothing about it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
kheart:
grin dis woman no get puff puff chick for no reason. Meanwhile if u see fire fire, temitemi and barcanista for the first page of this thread call me bastard.
what are yu guys crying for? The Federal Executive Council led by Jonathan approved madam NOI to withdraw the $2billion to effect subsidy payment from the ECA. What is the problem here? Did she pay the marketers or not? Why are you guys making noise when there is nothing to talk of? Is it today that the former Minister informed Nigerians? Were you guys asleep in December and January when she and her team informed FAAC and the country? Did she pocket the money?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by 12345DKO(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by hamilton62(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dannyset:
Hehe!
I don't want to say this woman is dumb. I tot she initially said she didn't touch any money? why is now shivering with the truth? Jonathan ordered u without the consent of ur committee of looters(FAAC), and u consented as the dunce that u are, knowing full well that ur the coordinating minister. You just declared ursef useless with this statement. It is better u retract dis statement and be probed than to still append it and still be probed.
THIEVES. Na Malaysia we go go sentence una.
Don't rush judgement, you will make a bad judge in the court room...
If she is right and it was truly used for that purpose then she is justified because the president did the right thing but it is if her words are true... you cant condemn her now but her condemn is not filing it, the document at the necessary place...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tydies:
Her boss ordered her to withdraw the money which she did. Where you expecting her to do otherwise? Buhari Approves 400bn Naira For Unpaid
Workers' Salaries without a finance minister and nobody is saying nothing about it.
You mind those APC e-thugs?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by alaoeri: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Ediot! Go and jail them. Bingo
Oloshi! there is a thick line btw probing & jailing get that into your thick skull.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by bettercreature(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
OMG see fraud
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by ogazi007(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
PMB should not bother to give us additional details of the financial rot we had in the past administration,he should simply beg them in the name of God to return most of what they have stolen.This woman has never been straight -forward with Nigerians,she has destroyed our Economy and claimed we are the biggest economy in Africa.How can we be the biggest economy in Africa when she borrowed to pay civil servants?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Curvinus(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Smoke everywhere, suya meat everywhere, stealing looting everywhere....time to vomit dollar bills

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
BabaO2:
so jonathan can singlehandedly instruct okonjo iweala to transfer 60% money in ECA to his personal overseas account and 10% to Madams's account as tip for good job done without FAAC approval..This is dead penalty offence in china. No wonder jonathan left country for overseas immediately he was ousted to properly keep track of all the transfers made on his behalf.
You lack sense
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by bettercreature(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tydies:
She has no reason to withdraw the money without FAAC approval

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Jetjacky(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmph. Hope you're saying the truth, for your sake. The masses are all having stones on their hands, ready to throw on those who are guilty.

Freemanan this chemistry don't kill me oh grin sad
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by GentleToks(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tydies:

She is a thief and deserve to be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
bettercreature:
TANoids are really dumb. They will defend the theft even if Okonjo Iweala confirms she stole the money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by tetraman(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tydies:

It's because of that type of attitude that this country has become dysfunctional. It's because if people like you. How I wish we could shift you all to an island, then you and NOI can continue to swindle each other.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Oloshi! there is a thick line btw probing & jailing get that into your thick skull.

When you probe and find them guilty you will be looking at them abi? Ewedu don block your brain, you dey reason like goat.

Baboon!
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
nerodenero:
If FAAC discussed the matter but didn't approve it, yet the money was withdrawn and the marketers still cried that they have not been paid, it only means the money is the hands of GEJ and NOI.

how much was withdrawn ? How much do you think is subsidy claim? Can N360billion cater for subsidy? Were you in limbo when the former minister was crying that marketers are cheating the government? Did you see her letter to marketers?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by hamilton62(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
nerodenero:

Ask yourself or the source when was the withdrawal made... remember, the marketers were paid in installementals till this year

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Jetjacky(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
And you would have cried further for fuel scarcity had something not been done. Except you're outside the country

bettercreature:
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by ooshinibos: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
this Nigeria is a complete mess
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by 9jatatafo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Who will order her before? Na me abi?
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by AZeD1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
what are yu guys crying for? The Federal Executive Council led by Jonathan approved madam NOI to withdraw the $2billion to effect subsidy payment from the ECA. What is the problem here? Did she pay the marketers or not? Why are you guys making noise when there is nothing to talk of? Is it today that the former Minister informed Nigerians? Were you guys asleep in December and January when she and her team informed FAAC and the country? Did she pocket the money?
Rather than lie, its best you keep quiet. The FEC CANNOT unilaterally approve withdrawals from the ECA.

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Excellent7(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
My position is simple, if anybody is proven to have taken, stolen or "inadvertently misplaced " our funds they should be made to return same.
I heard 20, 10, 5 billion was "stolen", let the present administration find it wherever it is, as much money is needed with the plummeting oil.
prices. (NB: Personally, I doubt how such humongous amounts can be stolen)
I am tired of hearing of "missing" money, I want to hear of found money.

In another direction, I want to know who is approving the funds that are being released since over 1 month, without any FAAC and FEC ?
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Jetjacky(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Finally a guy with a brain wink
hamilton62:

Ask yourself or the source when was the withdrawal made... remember, the marketers were paid in installementals till this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.