Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (57659 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by deathwing(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sahara Reporters just posted this on twitter.

FLASH: #ArmsPurchaseScam ex NSA Sambo Dasuki disclosed he got oral approval from GEJ to convert N10b to dollars then share to PDP delegates

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/672780841500717056

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Imortal001: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ghen ghen! e don happen! one day bushmeat go catch the hunter..

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by politricks: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dannyset:
Oral approval is no evidence bro!
Not in the face of law though it has lesser weight than written agreement.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by mymadam(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
HomesOfLife:
This is incredible!

Incredible ke? You ain't heard nothin' yet! Loading in 4D.....

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Eledan: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oral Approval? You are on a loonggg tin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by FastShipping: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin

Interesting

There is more revelation to come.

There is no doubt in my mind Dasuki Sambo is a good singer.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by obasiken: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sahara Reporters can just wake up and say what ever they like. Is this a quote or statement ? Tomorrow they will deny this. Dasuki said dis dasuki said that. I smell propaganda.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Saturn213: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
obasiken:
Evidence? So sahara can just wake up and say what ever they like

If you don't know by now that SR has inside sources then you need to do more research

I don't know why people are surprised, SR reported all these shady deals before and during the elections

GEJ and all his accomplices will face the wrath of the law. They should face the firing squad if found guilty which is the most likely outcome.

Nigerians are tired of corruption which is why we voted for a 73 year old ex military dictator. So far , he is doing a marvellous job

That new EFCC boss is a performer. God bless him

377 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by AfribaryChika(f): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
If I hear
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Eledan: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
obasiken:
Evidence? So sahara can just wake up and say what ever they like

You must be one of those that doubted it when SR broke Audu's death.

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by deji68: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
One saharareporter was hiding under the table when they were interrogating dasuki abi Or are they publishing the official transcript of the efcc interrogation ....storytellers mtschewwew !!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
SMH
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Dannyset(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oral approval is no evidence bro!

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by benbruceisright: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sahara Reporters will be the first casualties of the new Social media bill. Let them continue with their madness.

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Acermoon(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dasuki is following order from a bloody civilian.....

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Gayigaskia(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is how some people will wish PMB stay out of the country forever. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Saturn213: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Didn't you see the old so called General crying during the Ekitigate? The military was compromised by the GEJ government

Acermoon:
Dasuki is following order from a bloody civilian.....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is getting messier than expected. Did Jonathan appoint Dasuki solely to manipulate his re-election or what.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Patiently waiting for DSS and EFCC response...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Gayigaskia(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Saturn213:

If you don't know by now that SR has inside sources then you need to do more research

I don't know why people are surprised, SR reported all these shady deals before and during the elections

GEJ and all his accomplices will face the wrath of the law. They should face the firing squad if found guilty which is the most likely outcome.

Nigerians are tired of corruption which is why we voted for a 73 year old ex military dictator. So far , he is doing a marvellous job

That new EFCC boss is a performer. God bless him

After this post, i now see why Lamorde didn't make noise and stylishly fled grin grin grin
All PDP looters the new prison is in Kebbi sate grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Acermoon(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Saturn213:
Didn't you see the old so called General crying during the Ekitigate? The military was compromised by the GEJ government

The crying continues......

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Topeakintola: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Wow

Lalasticlala front page
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by aieromon(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mehn,this guy album go sell platinum within 24hrs.

Keep on singing, MC Daskii

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by mystockyear: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kai!!! God day

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by damton(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
So this what they mean by TRANSFORMATION

There is God oo
Continuuu

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by SmartMugu: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dear Olisa Metuh,
We haven't heard from you since all these revelations.
Would you kindly come out of your hiding and continue your rants?
We are sure you and PDP will say everything is propaganda as usual. We just miss una defensive rants. Just say something, tell the world nobody in PDP knows anything about this as usual and expect more questions.
Thanks
♧♧♧

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by NinaTohBadt(f): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.