Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Dilemma Laundry Business Or Fish Farm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dilemma Laundry Business Or Fish Farm (925 Views)

Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? / Laundry Business: A Way To Take Away Poverty Line. / Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma Laundry Business Or Fish Farm by Ehimax(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
My friend is in serious need of business advice in which business he should venture into, either fish farming or laundry service. He is not a member of this forum but I intend to share this link with him to see advice from business minded nairalanders and experience ppl here. Thanks for your advise in advance
Re: Dilemma Laundry Business Or Fish Farm by Ymodulus: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
He should go for Laundry business and live fish farming.

The best kind of business are services. In laundry, he doesnt need to spend much recurvisely, aside the initial capital. All he spends is to just get at least the following

1. Industrial washing Machinr
2. Industrial Iron ( The one that you irons cloth in 30second. note he should add the steam can)
3. Buy Detergent. I do advise he import detergents from china. they are of good quality to regulate cloth wash and fading.
4. Nice furniture table
5. Sealing leather
6. Generator ( Mikano smallest or even Elemax )
7. Rent a big Hall ( Note if he doesn't want to rent a big hall he can purchase the shipping container and get designers to reconstruct it for him. this is cheaper and nice
8. will think of more.

Location: If he his located around school environments or well crowded areas he will make it. Also in laundry he can get daily 3k

On the other hand Fish Farming is tedious and a long term investment thing. You invest today wait for days to heap.

I don't know of your friend but for me i believe in sharp money any business where the money is not coming in fast i kill it. This should be the norm for us all to follow.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Laundry Business Or Fish Farm by Ehimax(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ymodulus:

The best kind of business are services. In laundry, he doesnt need to spend much recurvisely, aside the initial capital. All he spends is to just get at least the following

2. Industrial Iron ( The one that you irons cloth in 30second. note he should add the steam can)
3. Buy Detergent. I do advise he import detergents from china. they are of good quality to regulate cloth wash and fading.
4. Nice furniture table
5. Sealing leather
7. Rent a big Hall ( Note if he doesn't want to rent a big hall he can purchase the shipping container and get designers to reconstruct it for him. this is cheaper and nice
8. will think of more.

Location: If he his located around school environments or well crowded areas he will make it. Also in laundry he can get daily 3k

On the other hand Fish Farming is tedious and a long term investment thing. You invest today wait for days to heap.

I don't know of your friend but for me i believe in sharp money any business where the money is not coming in fast i kill it. This should be the norm for us all to follow.

plz do u have an idea of the cost of these hard wear and do you have any contact in China for the detergents? thanks for your input really helpful
Re: Dilemma Laundry Business Or Fish Farm by dasanchez1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ymodulus:

4. Nice furniture table
5. Sealing leather
8. will think of more.

(1) (Reply)

Stainless Steel Jewelry For Sale / Is MTN Playing Tricks On Us? / What You Need To Know Before Making Your Black Friday Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.