Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? (2624 Views)

Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! / If I Say He Has A Small PenĂ¯s, Is It An Insult To Him? / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
How on earth did God create some ladies Vjays? My 7inch rod was nowhere to be found inside her. I had it in mind I was going to murder her kitty that night, Because she played too hard to get on me. Down to bedroom business, She kept asking if its in already, I was like "can't you feel it inside you"? She hissed, pushed me away, dressed up and left my erectical dicckk in a sorry state #weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
She is a tunnel ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Arbiola(f): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
You should've supported it with a stick na

4 Likes

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by itsMrIke(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
The fact that it is 7in long doesn't mean it is think enough!!! 7in long pencil will do nothing for a woman!!! So pele

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
OP... You're a talented mad man. Your madness is unique!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Arbiola:
7incges indeed grin[color=#990000][/color]
wat is special bout 7inches. Am 9inch nd talketh not
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by ELTON123(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
end time vjay

1 Like

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by vislabraye(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
itsMrIke:
The fact that it is 7in long doesn't mean it is think enough!!! 7in long pencil will do nothing for a woman!!! So pele

Hahahahaaa. Pencil oh. Who knows wedaa na drill pipe cause thehole sef
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by iceberylin(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Arbiola:
Is she a horse?
OMG.....you need IQ enhancer ...

1 Like

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Arbiola(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
iceberylin:
OMG.....you need IQ enhancer ...
How much is it?
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dear Op your name tells it all

1 Like

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by misspicy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Arbiola:
You should've supported it with a stick na
Chai...bros you are wickedcheesy
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by iamtomi(f): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Khameal007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
it's all about the technique you improvise .. size doesn't always matter .. I would hit that same girl .. and she''ll call me 'Daddy!!'.
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by MizTyna(f): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Khameal007:
it's all about the technique you improvise .. size doesn't always matter .. I would hit that same girl .. and she''ll call me 'Daddy!!'.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Khameal007(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
MizTyna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

or what would you rather call me after I hit you right?
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
stupidity:
How on earth did God create some ladies Vjays? My 7inch rod was nowhere to be found inside her. I had it in mind I was going to murder her kitty that night, Because she played too hard to get on me. Down to bedroom business, She kept asking if its in already, I was like "can't you feel it inside you"? She hissed, pushed me away, dressed up and left my erectical dicckk in a sorry state #weird
your moniker says it all
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by faith551(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
I've always told people, it's not the size of the sword that matters, it's the marksmanship of the swordsman.
Some guys with the long, big swords don't wield it right while some average dude makes a mountain out of his molehill
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
stupidity:

7 Inches or 7 centimetres?

1 Like

Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by naijaboiy: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whats the width? grin
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by dangerous01(m): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2015
U beta b careful because that 1 na koto aye oo( d endless trench)
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Dorrobucci:
OP... You're a talented mad man. Your madness is unique!
doro unique OP" tnx man
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Whats the width? grin
wide enough for a whole me to fit in. I even crossed her legs for it to be tight for my nuts pole, yet it was still very porous like nigeria,s border. Weird#
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

7 Inches or 7 centimetres?
inches my friend. I was at 9inches before, I had to reduce it to 7inch coz of the complains from me ladies.
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by orogodoganyin(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2015
what d'u fink pre-intimacy is for? for turning on alone? during pre-intimacy, u wudav bn able to gauge d size. if she'd taken ur fist to d elbow, of course, ur 'kinni' wudn't amt to anyfin
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by brixton: 5:28am On Jul 09, 2015
You are stupid indeed!
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by deniyor: 5:34am On Jul 09, 2015
stupidity:

Confess its only 0.7inches. You forgot the 0
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by SirLegal(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2015
Stupidity pls clarify me, I don't undastand hw Stup*d you are.
I believe we can start from their and draw conclusions.
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2015
SirLegal:

ayam very very stup#d. Draw ur conclusions please
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2015
SirLegal:

ayam very very stup#d. Draw and label ur conclusions please
Re: Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? by ImmaculateIfy: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2015
stupidity is your name

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Join Adults Lounge BBM Group / Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (photo) / Scientific Proof That Men Are The Cause Of All Women's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.