Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari (902 Views)

‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) / Jonathan Govt’s Response To Chibok Girls Case Unimpressive -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by metronaija: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has described as inexcusable the misinformation in the past Jonathan Administration among its security agencies that resulted in the delay in moving to rescue the Chibok girls.

The President made these remarks while receiving a delegation of the Bring Back Our Girls movement at the Presidential Villa on the 450th day of the abduction of the girls by members of the Boko Haram Sect.

Leaders of the group had presented a list of demands they expected the present administration to implement key among was concerted efforts to rescue the girls still in captivity within the shortest possible time.

They also called on government to get citizens more involved in the battle against insurgency. The President promised to look into their demands and implement some of the suggestions they had brought forward.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/jonathan-adminisration-response-to.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Samakus(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blame game coming from the man that has made hope dissipate from Nigerians, just after one month of assuming office.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by inteli: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ: Pray for Buhari Govt.

PMB: Your govt is corrupt!

GEJ: Pray for Buhari's govt to succeed.

PMB: Your response to national issues, unimpressive and inept!

INTELI: I think the difference between the two is clear!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
I AM PRO BUHARI BUT JONATHAN SHOULD BE LEAVE OUTSIDE THIS MATTER. LET THE NORTHERN ELITE CALL THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO SOLVE THEIR PALAVA. ENOUGH OF THIS NATIONAL SHAME, MEANWHILE IN OTHER NEWS MALLAM NASIR EL-RUFAI SON DEY CHOP POUNDS, KISSING HIS WHITE GIRL FRIEND WHILE THEIR SELFISH PAPA CONTINUING TO COLONIZE ORDINARY HAUSA MAN WITH RELIGION SENTIMENTS JUST FOR THEIR CHEAP POLITICAL GAIN.

MAY GOD BLESS EMIR OF KANO, MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO FOR HIS RECENT SPEECH ABOUT THE INSURGENCY. ALL NORTHERN LEADERS, FROM THEIR EMIRS, GOVERNORS, PAST AND PRESENT MINISTERS OF EDUCATION SHOULD BE CALL FOR QUESTION. I BELIEVE BY NOW BOTH THE LIVING AND THE DEAD AMONG THEM WILL SEE WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED THEIR GENERATION WITH THEIR STU.PID IDEOLOGY THAT IS VERY FAR FROM THE REAL PREACHING OF ISLAM.

SHAME ON YOU ALL.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by ELTON123(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mr president before you point fingers at gej make sure ur hands are clean

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Dani4tech(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
LWKMDIE...for here o.Now I think the word CLUELESS is better than DULLARD... Imagine being a dullard+cluless? Make una just leave our GEJ jor...last time i checked he ain't a special adviser

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Shebarh(f): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Then do something bout it dat is if ya hands and body r clean

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
ELTON123:
Mr president before you point fingers at gej make sure ur hands are clean
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by ChelseaDr(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Imortal001: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
For dis chibok girls mata ba, jonathan reacted slow than a snail. its took mr jona weeks to believe that this girls were missing.
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Pineapp: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Baba start making the difference.....

Where is the anticipated "change"

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by dayo23(f): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mr President is right on this! Despite the fact that I do criticise him, truth be told
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
dayo23:
Mr President is right on this! Despite the fact that I do criticise him, truth be told
Let him perform the miracle na.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Goddex: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
So, what has the Brainless Daura D.ullard's response been? ............................Woeful

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Agwoden(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
I thought campaign is over? Is he still blaming instead of fixing?. This man is confused.
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Bugatie(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Then show Nigerians that you are different, after all you have been the Prime minister sorry President since May 29!
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by mars123(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
inteli:

yes, 1 is a pretender, the other one calls a spade,a spade.

do you think GEJ will ever kneel down to pray for Buhari to succeed?
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by ruffhandu: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari should spare us all these and do his job please.
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by igbeke: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let somebody closer to Buhari advice him to let GEJ be. He should be more concerned abt how to fulfill his campaign promises.
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Old papa abeg free jona na... every day una dey churn up news frm ur desk to frame them... lol... ds Nigeria ehn....
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by drss(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
And the Confused One is still in Confuse Mode. Is he not the one that say he will find the chibok gals in one month?
Re: Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari by drss(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
inteli:

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Verdict Is ‘Rape Of Justice’ - Northern Youths / Akpabio Offered INEC Commissioner In Akwa Ibom With N2.5billion - APC / Buhari Sacked Bianca Ojukwu & PDP Members Appointed As Envoys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.