Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now (674 Views)

Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tune in to this and listen. Highly informative. Do not miss this....

http://www.rblworld.tv/
Re: Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now by ruffhandu: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why was the thread on Pastor Bosun's message on Radio Biafra deleted? Is Biafra that intimidating or what?
Re: Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now by emyphil: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
I recorded it send me PM I give it to u
Re: Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
ruffhandu:
Why was the thread on Pastor Bosun's message on Radio Biafra deleted? Is Biafra that intimidating or what?

The message is on Youtube. It is everywhere. Everyone should listen to it. Every word he uttered is coming to past.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pastor+bosun+emmanuel+video+
Re: Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
The Director is reading out genocide of the north with dates. Very sad. I shake my head for Nigeria
Re: Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now by hoobs(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
emyphil:
I sent you a pm,I want 2 listen the video
Re: Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now by hoobs(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
emyphil:
I sent you a pm,I want 2 listen to the video
Re: Listen To Revealing News About Nigeria Now by ruffhandu: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
PussyJuice77:

The message is on Youtube. It is everywhere. Everyone should listen to it. Every word he uttered is coming to past.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pastor+bosun+emmanuel+video+

I have listened to it on CD before. I'm actually asking why the thread discussing it was pulled down on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Police Raise The Alarm On Increased Cult Groups In Lagos / Photos: Udom Emmanuel Inaugurates Local Government Transition Committees / Dr Odumakin, Channelstv & Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.