Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. (2392 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture / One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
If na me o o, I will quickly ask Google.

Psalm 23 activated?

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
I go turn.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by lyntiffany(f): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Will call the God of Daniel to perform same miracle he did for Daniel.

O boy ! no be joke o! go say my last prayer, psalm 51 on my mind.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Sunofgod(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
I go stare the lion in the eye - if him blink first na serious wahala him go see,

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:
I go turn.
Good luck for you.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Mamaflex(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
I will say Hi!
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Good luck for you.

Where you hide since?
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sunofgod:
I go stare the lion in the eye - if him blink first na serious wahala him go see,
Talk na free. You get mind?
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari(badluck) to u
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Sunofgod(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Talk na free. You get mind?

Go to you tube and search for 'Farrakhan Flames' - there's a story he tells about fear.

As you look at the Lion you have to understand its as fearful as you - its just waiting for you to show your fear before it does. If you display fearlessness then the lion will display fear!If you show fear, the lion will show fearlessness and devour you!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Will call the God of Daniel to perform same miracle he did for Daniel.

O boy ! no be joke o! go say my last prayer, psalm 51 on my mind.

Na die dey hungry you. You get faith like Daniel?
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by jackyraw09: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sunofgod:

Go to you tube and search for 'Farrakhan Flames' - there's a story he tells about fear.

As you look at the Lion you have to understand its as fearful as you - its just waiting for you to show your fear before it does. If you display fearlessness then the lion will display fear!If you show fear, the lion will show fearlessness and devour you!

If u continue to dey reason like this then one day bushmeat go catch hunter o

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by lyntiffany(f): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Na die dey hungry you. You get faith like Daniel?
the reason prayer for forgiveness ( psalm 51 ) is on my mind hope you understand?
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Where you hide since?
Go to my profile you will discover that I'm more active than Buhari and APC governors put together.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
i will kill it and make pepe soup for the night grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by seedgreen(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
E concern me? I go lock up
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by coolebux(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
I go first stone am to know em reaction
if e misbhv I go paralyse am straight.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by coolebux(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
jackyraw09:

If u continue to dey reason like this then one day bushmeat go catch hunter o
No mind am, he want to imitate those illuminatic on Animal planet
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
6ty6ix:
i will kill it and make pepe soup for the night grin

DREAMER.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Go to my profile you will discover that I'm more active than Buhari and APC governors put together.

Lolz, you are very funny, I av not being seeing you that's why I asked. How your side?
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Lolz, you are very funny, I av not being seeing you that's why I asked. How your side?

I full ground gidigba.

Thanks.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Olofintoto(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
I go stop d bike, dey luk im eyes if he fit leave d road bt if I see say e carry mat cm ni, I go turn o.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:
I go turn.

Wrong move. The right thing to do is to stand and continue looking straight into the animals eyes until he leaves. You don't turn your back at a predator it automatically makes you a prey
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Olofintoto(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
coolebux:
brave man.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by freedom96: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
I will wake of from the dream.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
ydass:

Wrong move. The right thing to do is to stand and continue looking straight into the animals eyes until he leaves. You don't turn your back at a predator it automatically makes you a prey

I don't think I'll be able to look at it, common earthworm do scare the hell outta me
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't think I'll be able to look at it, common earthworm do scare the hell outta me

Well don't say I didn't tell you, you might find yourself in similar situation.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
ydass:

Still risky to me.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
freedom96:
I will wake of from the dream.
But suddenly you realize you're not dreaming.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
ydass:

Well don't say I didn't tell you, you might find yourself in similar situation.

thanks, I pray never to find myself in such situation.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by sandave(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
will quickly stop dreaming, wake up and change direction (side)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? / These States Have The Highest Number Of Poor People. / Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.