Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency (1873 Views)

How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi Friends,

Some of you know me for many years now as a small business ideas provider and over many times on nairaland i have helped people to start off their businesses online. You may also know me for the Fiverr article writing fame, the Greyhat system that many people have applied to make money on fiver for more than 2 years now.

Now today i bring to you one amazing opportunity you dare not miss. It is about starting Your Own Video Production Agency right here from Nigeria while targeting business in the U.S.A and Canada.

It sounds intimidating right? But do not worry as i'm here to show you how to get started. You may think you need a lot of money to get started like buying video camera, setting up a studio, hiring professionals etc but frankly you don't need any of these stuff. The secret lies in the Arbitrage system using freelancers to get work done for specific business entities in the u.s.a who needs Videos to showcase their products.

Now let me break it down a little bit for your understanding
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Emiking(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello plz break it down I'm so much interested in it I'm a comedy by acting I can product comedy video on their product
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by mymadam(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
JV Zoo
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
This Business is an Arbitrage system but a very profitable one.
You make use of freelancers who provide unique and professional services, lump it all up and then find businesses who needs such service or ought to have one and then sell the package to them.

What you would be selling will be Video commercials, both animated and live commercials. You might be wondering that Video commercials is a huge stuff. Yes it is, which is why U.S businesses pay thousands of $$ for commercials.

U.S businesses now rely heavily on Video commercials to promote their business, not only the Big time companies but from specific niche industry professionals like Dentists, Lawyers, Real Estate Agents, Beauticians, Plumbers, Computer engineers, Chiropractors etc. There are literally millions of business owners like the above that needs these video commercials badly but they get scared as the top production agencies collect nothing less than $50,000 for some projects.

Now you will get to position yourself as a Video Production Agency so you can take advantage of this situation and get these businesses under your belt.

I run an Independent Video Agency built on the Arbitrage system which is why i can lend my wealth of experience to you so you can get started right away. It is a lot easier to learn from someone already in the business which will cut down enormous time you will dedicate to research and finding the best way to get started.

Some of the videos you will be producing for these businesses will cost you about $10 - $300 to get it done. The best part is that the money you will be spending is not Yours. Because the company/business that would need you to get a video done would have to pay you upfront. Then you take a little percentage, get the actors and make the commercials. If they need intros, you get the animation experts and get it done. If they need voice over, you get the experts and they make the voice overs. It is a really simple business.

You don't need much to get started but all you need is Your Video Agency Website set up. This can be the only investment you can get started with. It cost me about $1000 to get my Video Agency set up, but that was when i went out on my own to do all the research and build my website. But if you want to set yours up today you would not spend up to a quarter of that amount.

American businesses need to a see class and professionalism in what you do. Though you would be contacting businesses and pitching yourself to them, but how you present yourself matters the most.

Some checklists to take note of are:

a, Your Video Agency website
b, Demo videos of Your actors, animation videos and voice overs
c, U.S Phone Number
d, and a U.S Address for Your Business

Once You have all the above set up then you are ready to roll.

The website design process took me about a month as i had to do everything myself to taste. I would love to share the link but not here.

If you want to view my Video Agency website and have a feel of what i'm showing you then write me at brilliantlightsmedia@gmail.com

The reason i'm not putting it here is because i'm focusing my seo towards the u.s.a and canada so idont want results to show up in search associating it to this domain. I hope you understand.
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Earlier on i mentioned that these Businesses would have to Pay You upfront before You create their videos for them.
The videos you produce can be sold from $300 to $2000 per piece.And you would only spend about $10 - $100 for the $300 videos and less than $500 for a $2,000 video commercial!

Also let me explain what this Arbitrage system means.
You will be the middle man in this process. You have a pool of freelance actors and animation experts to choose from, including voice over experts. And then you contact businesses to get their web video commercials done for them. When you get paid you employ the services of these actors and professionals to craft the idea to a commercial then sell it back to the business.

But you would ask why dont the business go straight to the freelancer, why will they want to do business with you? My answer is this..

a, many u.s business owners are really that very busy or that very lazy to find these freelancers one after the other just to get a commercial done. They rather work with a video agency and pay them to get it done.
b, many of these businesses dont even have an inkling where to get these freelancers and they dont have the time to search as they should be focused on finding clients with what they have established
c, they would do business with you based on how to present yourself. If you contact business owners with email and phone only with no website or demos to back it up, you would be been seen as leech.

Also you can go online and search on how you can get started, but goodluck! You will spend months trying to find out how to set your footing because this terrain is different than other businesses you may have come across but IT IS DAMN EASY once you have everything set up.
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Believe me when i say many people don't run this type of Business.
So when you key in to this business, the opportunities for limitless amount of money is just there for you.

Why?

Because there are a lot of businesses you can target and most of them don't have a web video commercials.

IMAGINE TARGETING ALL THE BUSINESSES IN EACH CITY AND STATES IN THE U.S

Including all the provinces in Canada. It's a sure bet you are sitting on a million dollar yearly business.

But how do you really get started? How can you have this video agency website set up?
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Emiking(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2015
pls your number pls so that I can at lest give u a call on this or what's app chat
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Emiking:
pls your number pls so that I can at lest give u a call on this or what's app chat
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by mrsage(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Thanks a lot, the problem would be to get the freelancers
Re: How I Make Money with my Online Video Production Agency by Jaxx123: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

IF YOU NEED FAST YOUTUBE HERE IS THE SOLUTION

IF YOU NEED GOOD AFFILATE SALE YOU NEED THIS APP

IF YOU NEED DOCUMENTARY WITH EASE THIS APP IS FOR FOR YOU

IF YOU NEED TEXT CONVETION TO VIDEO THIS APP IS FOR YOU

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and change the history

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html

(1) (Reply)

Psalm To Get Money | Psalms To Obtain Favour | Fast & Effective Process / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today April 29, 2024 / Print Media In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.