Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here (1503 Views)

Recession- Girl Coming To My Place For Noddles.need Your Advice Guys. / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by chokolee12(f): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hey peeps ma friend is kinda confused here pls she needs ur advice? She is 23 her BOO is 24, she has bin datin a guy for a year nd few months dey both love demselves all of a sudden d guy tells her dey shud give demselves a break for a while cos he needs to put himself togeda. , dat d relationship doesn't give him time to visit his parent nd also he needs to sort some personal issues abt dia relationship. She got angry nd calld it Quit Buh before den d guy says he wants evrytin abt himself to be new? Do u guy tink she was wrong to act dat way by callin it off. Or she shud have waited for him by stickin to d break. Do u tink d guy is childish? Nd pls honest advice needed here no insult?
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
why you creating random topics? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Captainswag225(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
chokolee12:
Hey peeps ma friend is kinda confused here pls she needs ur advice? She is 23 her BOO is 24, she has bin datin a guy for a year nd few months dey both love demselves all of a sudden d guy tells her dey shud give demselves a break for a while cos he needs to put himself togeda. , dat d relationship doesn't give him time to visit his parent nd also he needs to sort some personal issues abt dia relationship. She got angry nd calld it Quit Buh before den d guy says he wants evrytin abt himself to be new? Do u guy tink she was wrong to act dat way by callin it off. Or she shud have waited for him by stickin to d break. Do u tink d guy is childish? Nd pls honest advice needed here no insult?
i think the guy should be able to share more personal information abt himself to his gal if he truly loves her, though the lady overreacted, u cant blame her much becoz she felt that the guy isnt being truthful to her. My solution is they should sit down and iron their issues together, its obvious the guy has issues bothering him, he should bring it out, if its solvable then the relationship can go on if not then its a sad bye bye then.

2 Likes

Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by naijaboiy: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Which of your friend is this one again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by peeparty(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
I taya for una oo.
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Gurgle(f): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Captainswag225:
i think the guy should be able to share more personal information abt himself to his gal if he truly loves her, though the lady overreacted, u cant blame her much becoz she felt that the guy isnt being truthful to her. My solution is they should sit down and iron their issues together, its obvious the guy has issues bothering him, he should bring it out, if its solvable then the relationship can go on if not then its a sad bye bye then.

yeah

1 Like

Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by buchi16(f): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
the questions plenty
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Gurgle(f): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
chokolee12:

she would have waited for him to clear his head

but he should have been honest about what is bothering him

she should call him and ask what the problem is, in a gentle way so that he will be able to confide in her

he is not childish but he is acting under pressure

some guys start to act strange to their girlfriends when they feel like they have neglected their family

especially when somebody makes a comment about it

like "mehn you are really enjoying, I just saw your parents the other day; have you seen them lately?"

that can make a guy to go silent for a whole week
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
as in ehn.......only God know how many of her friends get problem. cheesy cheesy cheesy
naijaboiy:
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Gurgle(f): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

shhhh grin grin grin
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
peeparty:
I taya for una oo.

Lover boy
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by naijaboiy: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

shhhh grin grin grin
Jacksparrow0712:
as in ehn.......only God know how many of her friends get problem. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jacksparrow0712:
The thing tire me o! undecided
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2015
chokolee12:

Op,your boyfriend doesn't love you anymore....Move on.
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by skyfullofstars(f): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2015
His excuses to take a break are non sense! Therefore, I agree with her quitting the relationship. There's no point in staying since the guy could come up with another "surprise" anytime
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by peeparty(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Oyind17:

Lover boy
Good morning my miss.
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2015
peeparty:

Good morning my miss.

Morning my Mister, how was your night?
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by peeparty(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Oyind17:

Morning my Mister, how was your night?

splendid
Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by orogodoganyin(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2015
he said that he wants everything abt him to be new. and u think that doesn't include 'new bae'?

1 Like

Re: Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here by chigoizie7(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Dis life sef.

Do u all know that women can en-capsule a man? Especially a man who truly loves the woman?

He so much love her that he would not want to see her sad or being denied anything,(he could not visit his parents as he wished because he is always with the gal) believe u me, that is very unhealthy.

Considering their ages, 23 and 24, its either they are still undergraduates or fresh graduates serving, or one is a graduate, most likely to be the guy.

@ such age, I ve seen many young people, who will just lock themselves up in a room from morning till night, doing no other thing rather than phucking themselves, wake up, eat, sleep and phuck again, its not their fault because they both receive alert from parents every month end.

Maybe the guy is tired of such life style and wanted to take a bold step to achieving his dreams.

Most times, women want attention that they go beyond d lines. they always want u around them all the time, limiting ur chances of going out and look for something to do. The guy became tired of it and needs a break.

To me, the guy did nothing wrong, he actually did what a mature guy would do( u don't expect him to give reasons to his babe, that he is taking a break because she is hindering him on certain things)

The babe should have known better, she has started realizing that she is wrong to calling it quits, thus, being remorseful.

Ur friend is wrong to call it quits, what was she expecting if she truly love him and wants to spend d rest of her life with him? To stay one place doing lovey dovey instead of planning for their future? Or always staying with her forgetting that he has a family to visit?

If I am less busy, I will throw more light.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Is This Guy Her Husband OR Small Brother? / 6 Best Oral Tips To Giver Her Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.