Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Importation Of Buses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Buses (1298 Views)

Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products / FG Bans Importation Of Packaged Tomato Paste / I Want To Start Importation Of Spare Parts Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Buses by onyeoriri: 12:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Hello nairalanders. I am into transportation. Pls, does anyone know how buses (tokunbo volkswagen vanagon T27/T3) can be imported from Germany, USA etc without travelling to those areas. Please ur contibutions will be well appreciated.
Re: Importation Of Buses by phransix147(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2015
Ask edward1984 he will give u answers.
Re: Importation Of Buses by otunbashonny(m): 12:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Get a trusted contact there then after purchase he will ship then send you the bill of lading which you will use to clear your vehicle/s here in Nigeria. Contact me for clearing
Re: Importation Of Buses by otunbashonny(m): 12:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Contact me on olac360@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Of Buses by Udiboy(f): 1:42am On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=onyeoriri post=35648545]Hello nairalanders. I am into transportation. Pls, does anyone know how buses (tokunbo volkswagen vanagon T27/T3) can be imported from Germany, USA etc without travelling to those areas. Please ur contibutions will be well appreciated.[/quote

I don't know about Germany but here in d US , I can help you if u need my help.
Google copart and check to see a bus in good condition and see how its bid. With that u will have an idea what it can cost u to buy one. Then it will remain shipping.

1 Like

Re: Importation Of Buses by edward1984(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2015
phransix147:
Ask edward1984 he will give u answers.

Good morning Phransix147 and thank you very much for the recommendation, May God bless your hard work.

Morning to you Mr Onyeoriri, If you are interested kindly send me your whatsapp let have a close chat.
Re: Importation Of Buses by phransix147(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
edward1984:

Good morning Phransix147 and thank you very much for the recommendation, May God bless your hard work.

Morning to you Mr Onyeoriri, If you are interested kindly send me your whatsapp let have a close chat.

You are welcome nairaland is a family.

2 Likes

Re: Importation Of Buses by onyeoriri: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2015
edward1984:

Thanks for responding, pls can I have your number so I can send u a chat or chat me up on dis number 08122225400
Re: Importation Of Buses by onyeoriri: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2015
otunbashonny:
Get a trusted contact there then after purchase he will ship then send you the bill of lading which you will use to clear your vehicle/s here in Nigeria. Contact me for clearing

Thanks for ur response. Pls do u know how I can get a trusted n reliable contact over there.
Re: Importation Of Buses by onyeoriri: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=Udiboy post=35649221][/quote]

@ udiboy, Pls can I have ur contact. Thanks.
Re: Importation Of Buses by phransix147(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2015
onyeoriri:

Thanks for responding, pls can I have your number so I can send u a chat or chat me up on dis number 08122225400

Okay!
Re: Importation Of Buses by otunbashonny(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
onyeoriri:

Thanks for ur response. Pls do u know how I can get a trusted n reliable contact over there.

Which of the countries?
Re: Importation Of Buses by onyeoriri: 2:03am On Jul 11, 2015
otunbashonny:

Which of the countries?

Germany or USA
Re: Importation Of Buses by smartdebiz(m): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2015
You can purchase both used and new cars from US without knowing anybody there. Everything is done online. Email me for more info smartdebiz@gmail.com
Re: Importation Of Buses by Udiboy(f): 3:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello ,
The last commenter before me its correct
You can do everything by yourself online without knowing anyone.
I advise u google ' copart ' just choose any state n check for buses. If you see a state with numerous buses that u think u want , just watch how the bidding goes . Well u can't bid until you open an account n deposit like 400$ or so.
Then check for a shipper at least 100 miles within where d car is. U don't want pay too much tolling a car from Kano to Enugu lol .
I can guide you though but please am not into car business but i have an idea because I have bought cars that I sent to Naija.
You can email me on match_15@yahoo.com or u can leave ur questions here. I hope I see it though.
Best wishes.

Nb: do not give anyone money for that. You can pay for everything from Naija once u have a debit card. Unfortunately, copart does not take credit card. They prefer debit card, so they can take thier money sharp sharp lol
Re: Importation Of Buses by onyeoriri: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
phransix147:

Okay!

@edward1984. Plss edward send me ur email address. Tried to chat u up but u were not responding.
Re: Importation Of Buses by edward1984(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
onyeoriri:

@edward1984. Plss edward send me ur email address. Tried to chat u up but u were not responding.

email : edward19841984@yahoo.com

Whatsapp : ++49 - 1577 850 6734

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Boreholes Collapse In Lagos / Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity / Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.