Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I’ll Remit Deduction Arrears Before July Ending – Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Remit Deduction Arrears Before July Ending – Amosun (538 Views)

Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / I Will Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears Before Sallah – Aregbesola / El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Remit Deduction Arrears Before July Ending – Amosun by Jonnyseg(m): 3:32am On Jul 09, 2015
I’ll remit deduction arrears before July ending – Amosun

TVCE [ABEOKUTA] - Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has promised to pay the seven-month deduction arrears, being owed civil servants in the state, by the end of this month.

The deductions were made from the workers salaries and expected to be remitted to their cooperative societies.

Amosun said this on Saturday at the state’s Ramadan Spécial Iftar, with the theme, ‘Sustaining the gains of 2015 elections; Muslims on call’, held at the Arcade Ground, Oke Mosan, Abeokuta.

At the programme, attended by Islamic leaders and faithful in the state, the governor said he was irrevocably committed to delivering the dividends of democracy to the people by completing all ongoing projects.

He, however, solicited the continued prayers for the success of his administration in the face of the current economic realities in the country.

The governor added, “This time, we need prayers from the good people of the state to sustain the tempo of our programmes and policies. We have started and we are determined to work more.

“As a government, all ongoing projects in our three senatorial districts would be completed without leaving any unattended to. We have promised to offset deduction arrears by the end of July.

“This administration will not rest on its oars. Let me assure you that we will not fail in fulfilling all campaign promises. We have started and we are determined to work harder this second term.”

Amosun explained that careful planning had helped the state to improve on its Internally Generated Revenue even before the allocation from the Federal Government account to states began to dwindle.

The governor called on Muslims to use the Ramadan season to show love, affection and kindness to others without any form of segregation.

He said, “We have based everything on planning. The bar of IGR we were able to raise helped us in achieving the development we can see thus far in spite of the economic reality in the nation.

“It behoves on all Muslims to use this Ramadan season to show kindness and affection in order to make its purpose fully realised.”

- See more at: http://www.tvcontinental.tv/article/i%E2%80%99ll-remit-deduction-arrears-july-ending-%E2%80%93-amosun#sthash.2GPusDon.dpuf

Re: I’ll Remit Deduction Arrears Before July Ending – Amosun by timilehing(m): 3:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: I’ll Remit Deduction Arrears Before July Ending – Amosun by timilehing(m): 3:40am On Jul 09, 2015
No need to go on air to say it, just pay them already.

FTC? Wonder what's so important about that. If you really wanna be FTC, just contact me grin I'll move a little
Re: I’ll Remit Deduction Arrears Before July Ending – Amosun by fashoo2010(m): 4:13am On Jul 09, 2015
What has he been waiting for in remiting d deduction for seven month nw....he should do d right at d right time.
Re: I’ll Remit Deduction Arrears Before July Ending – Amosun by jammani(m): 4:31am On Jul 09, 2015
Ok
Re: I’ll Remit Deduction Arrears Before July Ending – Amosun by AnyibestDede(m): 5:34am On Jul 09, 2015
So what hv u been doing with the deductions all time? Posterity ll judge us all

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Views Over The Slashing Of The President Own Salary / Boko Haram Kills 45 Villagers, Travellers In Bid To Seize Highway To Borno / Federal Lawmaker Sued Pres. Buhari And Other Federal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.