Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which Is Best Car Tracker? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is Best Car Tracker? (8092 Views)

Tips To Buy The Best Car Batteries For Your Car / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Best Car Tracker? by ebner70(m): 5:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Recently had a Camry stolen from where it was parked then got a Lexus SUV, I need a tracker but don't know the best on the market, my car electrician has been trying to swindle me. Car is not keyless entry, nairalanders pls help
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Setnumdtechs: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2015
You can try tramigo sir
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by ebner70(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Setnumdtechs:
You can try tramigo sir
How do I contact them, mw am in onitsha
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by ALNUTOINC: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by tscartracker(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
IGNORANCE is a state of lack of Information or knowledge....
Don't wait till your Vehicle is stolen before you know the value of a Car Tracker... Be smart get your vehicle track, don't wait for that ugly incident to happen. Control & Monitor your car on your phones from anywhere in world... 07060807413..

Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by honmusa(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
ebner70:

How do I contact them, mw am in onitsha
Contact autologic @ 08061166316 for sale & installation of tramigo T23.
Autologic is a distributor of tramigo and delivers nationwide.
Price is very affordable .

1 Like

Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by honmusa(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Autologic is currently runing a promo on tramigo www.nairaland.com/2241307/bonanza-tramigo-t23-car-tracker

1 Like

Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 13, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime • Track your car on any phone with simple SMS • Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional) • Free smartphone & tablet tracking software • Automatic notification in case of theft • Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft • Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen • Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers • Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc • Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs • Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out • Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..) • Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…) • Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles. • Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria ***Our Quality never goes out of service*** Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want .
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***
Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

• Monitor drivers conversation in your car
• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)

Free Installations and Technical support
Office and Home Installation available
Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 , Vist our website www.vehicletracker.com.ng .we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by oceano(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Do not wait until your car is stolen before you get to know about car trackers. Get your car secured today with Easy Track. 08149976027

Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Don't wait still your car got stolen, install vehicles tracker into it today, not only car install on it can be install into bus, van, truck, power bike e.t.c. Our services is Nationwide contact Us on 08144758217 www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello everyone, (VEHICLETRACKER 9JA) contact us for vehicle tracking solutions and car recovery . FAQ
■How would your GPS Car Tracker help prevent losing my car to theft?
Our Car Tracker ensures that, in the event of car theft or car-snatching, sending just one short SMS "text" message to our GPS tracker in your vehicle would absolutely shut down your car's engine. And, sending another short SMS "text" message to it would reply to your mobile phone your car's precise location, and speed.
■Are there specific cities or states, that your GPS car tracker works in?
No. Even when your vehicle is in the remotest parts of the country e.g all villages, towns, cities or outside the country e.g Niger Republic, Benin Republic, Cameroun and beyond, it still receives a very strong GPS signal (no place to hide).
■What happens if I lose my mobile phone?
Our devices work with any mobile phone that can send and receive text message.
■ Does your GPS Car Tracker come with any warranty?
Yes, it does come with a 1-5 year 'replacement-warranty'.
■My car is quite old, do you think I need it?
In terms of relative cost for what it would cost to get another car, having a GPS car tracker even in your old car would be a wise decision.
■Would the installation of your tracker have any side effect on my vehicle?
No, it will not. We employ highly trained professionals for installations, and our devices do not in any way either on the short or long term, interfere with how your vehicle works.
■Can it be transferred from one vehicle to another?
Yes, it can be transferred from one vehicle to another at the client's request.
■What separates you from the competition?
1. To us, this is selling a service not just selling a product. That is why we follow up to make sure your installed trackers are always active 24/7.
2. Ten years of flawless service to our several clients, and recovery of fours vehicles is a testimony to our reliability— we never lost one!
■Where can I have one installed?
Installation can be done at any of our installation centres spread across major cities in the country, or any private place of your choosing in the country.
■How long would it take to install one?
Installation takes averagely 1 hour, or less.
■How much will it cost to install one?
We have different types at different prices for different purposes. Kindly visit our website to choose your preferred package by following this url www.vehicletracker.com.ng
■How and when do I make payment?
After the installation is complete, and all features are tested working as advertised, then you can make payment either to our company's account, or our company's representative that conducted the installation.
Call / whatsApp 08144758217 www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello everyone, contact vehicletracker 9ja for your vehicle tracking installation call/WhatsApp 08144758217 www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Hello, everyone, happy weekend. Contact us for vehicle tracking installation services nationwide @/cheaper price you cannot afford to miss, we have different prices and package for your budget, contact us today don't wait still your car got stolen, call /WhatsApp 08144758217 , www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Eslouvysecurity: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Say no to CAR thieft with affordable. Nobody steal your car and get away with it. Our office in Abuja. Suit 8 block A3 Commerce Plaza Area 1 Abuja and Asaba. Shop 6 Amazini Plaza 86 Amb. Leo Okogwu Street Jesus Save Road Asaba Delta State
08166712771, 08137266299

Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available
Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217
www.vehicletracker.com.ng
we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want .
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Chydobe: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
You wouldn't know the real feeling of loosing a car until you experience it. It really isn't a wonderful experience. At first, it would seem like a dream, maybe you were sleep working till you reached your current location. With the panic, people will gather, lots of advice hitting your ear simultaneously. One of the repeated question will be " was a car tracker installed in the car?" At this moment you would say to yourself, "I guess one of these advisers just wanted to teach me a lesson. Once I get home I will see my car carefully parked in the garage"

TrackR is a tracking device that could allow you track virtually all your important stuffs, ranging from your car, suitcase, laptops, phones, car keys, and even your pets.

http://www.newzified.com/trackr-car-tracker-device-that-works-with-your-smartphone/
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2017

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217
www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng,
we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want.
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by solaltd(m): 1:41am On Apr 06, 2018
TRUSTRACK NIGERIA OFFERS AUTO TRACKING(CAR/VEHICLE TRACKING) DEVICE THAT ALLOWS GPS TRACKING PLATFORM, VEHICLE MONITORING IN LAGOS AND EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: Which Is Best Car Tracker? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Hello everyone, (VEHICLETRACKER 9JA) contact us for vehicle tracking solutions and car recovery . FAQ
■How would your GPS Car Tracker help prevent losing my car to theft?
Our Car Tracker ensures that, in the event of car theft or car-snatching, sending just one short SMS "text" message to our GPS tracker in your vehicle would absolutely shut down your car's engine. And, sending another short SMS "text" message to it would reply to your mobile phone your car's precise location, and speed.
■Are there specific cities or states, that your GPS car tracker works in?
No. Even when your vehicle is in the remotest parts of the country e.g all villages, towns, cities or outside the country e.g Niger Republic, Benin Republic, Cameroun and beyond, it still receives a very strong GPS signal (no place to hide).
■What happens if I lose my mobile phone?
Our devices work with any mobile phone that can send and receive text message.
■ Does your GPS Car Tracker come with any warranty?
Yes, it does come with a 1-5 year 'replacement-warranty'.
■My car is quite old, do you think I need it?
In terms of relative cost for what it would cost to get another car, having a GPS car tracker even in your old car would be a wise decision.
■Would the installation of your tracker have any side effect on my vehicle?
No, it will not. We employ highly trained professionals for installations, and our devices do not in any way either on the short or long term, interfere with how your vehicle works.
■Can it be transferred from one vehicle to another?
Yes, it can be transferred from one vehicle to another at the client's request.
■What separates you from the competition?
1. To us, this is selling a service not just selling a product. That is why we follow up to make sure your installed trackers are always active 24/7.
2. Ten years of flawless service to our several clients, and recovery of fours vehicles is a testimony to our reliability— we never lost one!
■Where can I have one installed?
Installation can be done at any of our installation centres spread across major cities in the country, or any private place of your choosing in the country.
■How long would it take to install one?
Installation takes averagely 1 hour, or less.
■How much will it cost to install one?
We have different types at different prices for different purposes. Kindly visit our website to choose your preferred package by following this url www.vehicletracker.com.ng
■How and when do I make payment?
After the installation is complete, and all features are tested working as advertised, then you can make payment either to our company's account, or our company's representative that conducted the installation.
Call / whatsApp 08144758217 www.vehicletracker.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend / You Can Now Report LASTMA Directly / P1349 Code On 2002 2azfe Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.