Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! (987 Views)

What Do You Advice In This Situation? / Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / Please I Need Advice In Order To Advice Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Moustache: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,i urgently need ur advice for a friend of mine.

I have a friend who is in a state of dilemma and currently needs advice.This friend of mine is a muslim and also a virgin(i.e has never tasted sex before).He is 23 years of age,a shy and timid type.He doesn't know how to woo/approach a lady yet he wants to taste sex.I have given him tips on how to approach a lady severally but all to no avail.

Last two month,he called me to say he has seen a girl he really likes and he doesn't know how to go about it.I told him to me send the girls address so i can do the talking for him.

After two weeks of trying to convince her to date my friend,she finally accepted and that was all.....(two month ago)

Everything was moving fine between them till yesterday when he called me that theres an hiccup in their relationship.I asked him what it was and he said "Yesterday at his apartment,the girl came over,they got talking and she initated sex.He said he couldn't have sex cos he is fasting,and since he is a Muslim,fasting is made compulsory for him in the month of Ramadan.The girl became angry and told him that the relationship is over.She claimed that,if my friend truly love her,he will break his fast and have sex"...Since yesterday i have been trying to call her but she ain't picking up!....

Pls Nairalanders,ur advice is needed here
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Some girls tho. If she really love your friend, she'd respect his religion and its demands (fasting).
But for a 'no religion' man like me, I render services at any point in time. I'm always available grin grin
Advantage of being free from religion bondage/slavery
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by sseunth(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2015
What's the help that you need? We should come and beg the girl for you ?

1 Like

Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Larablink(f): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Some girls tho. If she really love your friend, she'd respect his religion and its demands (fasting).
But for a 'no religion' man like me, I render services at any point in time. I'm always available grin grin
Advantage of being free from religion bondage/slavery
na advice dey make you advice no be to help do work. cheesy badt guy
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
As in wetin you want make we do for you now?
Bıtch said they were done.
#LifeGoesOn
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Feranchek(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Larablink:

Ehen na... since konji dey do the babe strong thing and she wan breakup with her bf, make my guy here kuku help her solve the wahala then after Ramadan, dem fit kontinu grin
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Just letting y'all know nothing would deprive me of such opportunity grin cheesy grin cheesy
Larablink:
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Larablink(f): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Feranchek:

Ehen na... since konji dey do the babe strong thing and she wan breakup with her bf, make my guy here kuku help her solve the wahala then after Ramadan, dem fit kontinu grin
after him don prepare food you wan eat am.you wan reap were you know sore
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Larablink(f): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Just letting y'all know nothing would deprive me of such opportunity grin cheesy grin cheesy
OK ooh power house.
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2015
dude,,,the girl is more wiser than you think she know what she is doing.She purposely visite your freiend knowning fully well that he will not want to act and also devil can be so tempting this time of the month.I like your friend courage but he need to also pull_up.You can still convince the girl since most of them have cockroach brain,,,(nooffeiseladies).
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by boxer022(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Your friend is the cause of his problem in his relationship. He knows that he is fasting or will be fasting and is still talking about dating a girl and having sex with her. Why did he not wait till after his fasting then think of such? I do not blame the girl either do I blame you. He is to carry the whole blame. He should look for a way to talk to the girl into waiting until after their fast before they can have sex.
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Moustache: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
boxer022:
Your friend is the cause of his problem in his relationship. He knows that he is fasting or will be fasting and is still talking about dating a girl and having sex with her. Why did he not wait till after his fasting then think of such? I do not blame the girl either do I blame you. He is to carry the whole blame. He should look for a way to talk to the girl into waiting until after their fast before they can have sex.
He dated the girl before fasting commenced(two month before faster)..he never expected sex at such time
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by MzzTega(f): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
The Month of Ramadan is a holy period. And we are in the last days of this fast which is sacred!

That girl is an agent!

Btw,what girl in her right senses will date a guy who did not woo her but his friend did.

That alone could have given the guy an insight of the kinda person she is.

Helping a FRIEND to share his/her story is what we now do on nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
MzzTega:
The Month of Ramadan is a holy period. And we are in the last days of this fast which is sacred!

That girl is an agent!

Btw,what girl in her right senses will date a guy who did not woo her but his friend did.

That alone could have given the guy an insight of the kinda person she is.

Helping a FRIEND to share his/her story is what we now do on nairaland smiley

Abi ooo!!!.. all these "my friend" threads, there's a high possibility the op would be talking about his/herself....but use "my friend" to avoid apparent bashing...
But its allowed.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by MzzTega(f): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
oseod:

Abi ooo!!!.. all these "my friend" threads, there's a high possibility the op would be talking about his/herself....but use "my friend" to avoid apparent bashing...
But its allowed.. grin

Yeah!. it is.
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
mtcheeew
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by boxer022(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Moustache:
He dated the girl before fasting commenced(two month before faster)..he never expected sex at such time
as I said earlier, he should look for a way to talk to the girl into waiting until after the fasting before they have sex.
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by pbs4real(m): 1:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Larablink:
wetin u dey do for dp so
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Larablink(f): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2015
pbs4real:
wetin u dey do for dp so
wetin you see.
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by pbs4real(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Larablink:
wetin you see.
summersaultwhy u knw rep naija for olympic?undecided
Re: Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! by Larablink(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2015
pbs4real:
summersaultwhy u knw rep naija for olympic?undecided
very soon you will hear my name grin.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently / Feel My Heart Beat, Why Do I Feel This Way? Please.... / Have You Ever Regret Not Approaching A Girl???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.