Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Could This Be The Change??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Change??? (504 Views)

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / Lawyer As A Minister Of Works?......this Is Not The Change We Voted For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Change??? by Kingsley4all(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2015
I have been expecting the change they promised us during campaign, "I will do this", " I will do that". They promised us $1= #1 those in business what is dollar exchange rate today? (240-260) , "Boko haram will stop" Last time I check newspapers not less than 500 people killed within a week, are these not human beings? Frequent bombings in Zaria, Kadunna, Jos, Borno, etc. Now transferring of Boko haram inmates to different states in South East and South South. Ordering of Soldiers to leave the road. As I am in my Farm , I want to ask again Could this be the change we expect??
Re: Could This Be The Change??? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2015
what gej couldn't do in 5yrs, u can't expect buhari to do it in 2mnths.
Re: Could This Be The Change??? by donholy28(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2015
They promised change and they're giving us change... negative change.... I know i didn't hear them say...we re giving positive change...The first changed a clueless man and gave us a st*pid olodo oldman
Re: Could This Be The Change??? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Patient dude. Give the oldman some time.
Re: Could This Be The Change??? by winetapper: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2015
buhari is under pressure like world cup finals
Re: Could This Be The Change??? by derrick333(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Y nt reamin in ur farm and see aw it goes ,u wnt buhari to equate 1naira to 1dollar within 6weeks in office? Den u most be expecting him to transform 9jà to heaven after 2yrs and Probably make u 1 of d angel in heaven
Re: Could This Be The Change??? by KOLZY(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Am waiting...
Re: Could This Be The Change??? by Kingsley4all(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:
They promised change and they're giving us change... negative change.... I know i didn't hear them say...we re giving positive change...The first changed a clueless man and gave us a st*pid olodo oldman
that was where they played the politics by not clarifying it...

(1) (Reply)

Oyo PDP Leaders Want Ladoga, Alao Akala And Makinde Others Back In Party / Lying As Political Art: Fayose, Saraki And Melaye / APC Urges Buhari, EFCC To Monitor How Fayose Spends N2.1bn Bailout To Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.