Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (1932 Views)

My Dad Makes Me Feel Uncomfortable / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Virtually everybody in this session
must have stumbled upon threads
relating to how girls feel when guys
are staring This thread is created to know if guys
also feel the same way ladies do.. As
for me, as confident and bold as I am,
I feel very uncomfortable inwardly
when ladies are obviously staring at
me though I still maintain my walking steps and I don't fake call or divert to
taking another path when i see a
group of ladies clustered around a
particular place Dudes, how do you feel when ladies
are staring at you ? *Note*- no forming of fine boy on this
thread oooo #copied
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
I feel cute..
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by calculator123(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
...i feel shy and awkward.i just walk up to d girl and do d needful#no forming
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
i feel exceptionally bold...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by kennboiy(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2015
My morale go boost 100percent especially if she fine grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
oh really, u dont say "m i dressed well?", "is my zip open?" or u dnt feel as if your legs are kinda heavy to move?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by msmon(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
[size=16pt]Stop playing pranks nah @op, why will I be uncomfortable. I'm I mad?. That's obviously advantage number 1. [/size]
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:
oh really, u dont say "m i dressed well?", "is my zip open?" or u dnt feel as if your legs are kinda heavy to move?

ehh, maybe sometimes.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
msmon:
[size=16pt]Stop playing pranks nah @op, why will I be uncomfortable. I'm I mad?. That's obviously advantage number 1. [/size]
oh really, do u knw if what she has in mind z to ambush u and kil u cuz u broke her friend's heart ?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Godskidmidas(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2015
That's morale boosting. But it could be quite discomforting at times, depending on the way they stare
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Kingsasian(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
I feel shy but it boost my confidence most especially when I am walking past them. Na that time I dey broaden and raise my lean shoulders. cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2015
If I'm with a group of friends and we'r staring at a guy,we are most definitely making fun of the guy.

Staring at a guy....hmmmm dunno if I've done this before tho.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Omotayor123(f): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2015
msmon:
grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Omotayor123(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
*Spread mat*
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by markidoo(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
*Spread mat*
y must it always b mat. Y nt legs. Well back to d thread, when a lady stares at me i stare ryt back at her, my gaze is always so piercing dat i see,rate,ogle,strip n learn everything i want 2 knw abt her all in 1 gaze.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
markidoo:
y must it always b mat. Y nt legs. Well back to d thread, when a lady stares at me i stare ryt back at her, my gaze is always so piercing dat i see,rate,ogle,strip n learn everything i want 2 knw abt her all in 1 gaze.
gringrin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
If a girl stares at me I stare back at her and bring my tongue out. tonguegrin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by kenkakas(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2015
i will first use style look at myself from chest to toe because she might be staring at something grin grin grin grin but if am cool then i will give it to her back uncontrollably trust men naaa she go socumb grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2015
This happens mostly in night clubs grin

if she's staring at me, and come fine join cool

no dulling, I go just chyke am sharpaly grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
If I'm with a group of friends and we'r staring at a guy,we are most definitely making fun of the guy.

Staring at a guy....hmmmm dunno if I've done this before tho.
you've not stared at a guy if i hear!! grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
Thank you jare....Tell them
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
I stand up and give her a Hot Slap ok
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Tomfrench:
you've not stared at a guy if i hear!! grin

I doubt that I have. If I have,I certainly don't remember.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by IamLEGEND1: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2015
if i mistakenly catch gurl dey stare at me, na to give am one kyn look eh!!!!!!

Na she go start to dey re-evaluate herself.

If they are in a group, na to look the ugliest one then start my judgemental laugh. You go see as she go start to dey hustle other things to look [e.g her phone, nails etc].

#AllOfThemGoBoneFace.

#StareDownKing
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Jayjay0(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2015
I won't look at their direction.
Am always on earpiece so i wiil juat continue walk as if nothing happen.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
I stand up and give her a Hot Slap ok
grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2015
ahsekeena:

I doubt that I have. If I have,I certainly don't remember.
na im be sey, you go fine scatter cool
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by chigoizie7(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
I will be uncomfortable especially when I am alone, but when I am with someone either boy/girl, NNE, u will regret staring @ me, because, what I will do to u, u will never think of ever staring @ another guy ever again.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Tomfrench:
na im be sey, you go fine scatter cool

Lol...its not really about being fine,I'm just proud. I can't have myself staring at a guy,tori kini?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Jayjay0:
I won't look at their direction.

Am always on earpiece so i wiil juat continue walk as if nothing happen.

Na ur type motor dey jam. Always "on" earpiece.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nnemuka(f): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2015
If a girl is staring at you then two things are involved. Its either your pant zip is down, or you parked your thing wrongly. Or may be her cat is missing and she believes you hid it somewhere inbetween or whatelse explains why the that place looks abnormal.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...its not really about being fine,I'm just proud. I can't have myself staring at a guy,tori kini?
"Proud" admirable trait grin

I understand your point cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs Of A Relationship That Will Last. / Sign To Know If You Are More Than Friends Or Just Friends / My Girlfriend Uses My Semen As Hair Gel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.