Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion (1425 Views)

Ondo People Have Decided, I Am Humbled – Akeredolu / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by chidiezeh(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
After carrying her baby for 7 good months, A 100Level student of MOUAU decided to have an abortion... Only 2months remaining... A future was destroyed yesterday.. Man inhumanity to Man...
Source : a student

Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by hawk05(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
WHAT!!!!!!
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by bobbiekrantz: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
#booked
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by marshalcarter: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lie lie

Ppl nd lie eeehundecided
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by Bilabong(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who rub am cream full body?

1 Like

Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by akonibobo: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is xoxo bad. May God forgive her
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by hazyfm: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by ogba20: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
chidiezeh:
After carrying her baby for 7 good months, A 100Level
student of MOUAU decided to have an abortion... Only
2months remaining... A future was destroyed yesterday..
Man inhumanity to Man...

Source : a student
, where are we heading to?
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by nigerianium: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
marshalcarter:
Lie lie

Ppl nd lie eeehundecided
I think you should remove that dark shade.
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Are are we sure she is in 100level?
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by okeke00(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
why not born the baby, a lot of people out there are willing to adopt the baby
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by danielblessing(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
oh sad
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by phyllosilicate(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Too bad
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wickedness of the highest order!

Wicked!!
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by doctokwus: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hogwash!
That's a full term baby and there is no way that the girl would have procured an abortion as its done in Nigeria without dying in the process or putting her life at great risk.
The most likely story here is that d lady gave birth to the child and dumped him or her at this spot.
You people think abortion at 7months is as easy as it sounds, even in the best hands.
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
doctokwus:
Hogwash!
That's a full term baby and there is no way that the girl would have procured an abortion as its done in Nigeria without dying in the process or putting her life at great risk.
The most likely story here is that d lady gave birth to the child and dumped him or her at this spot.
You people think abortion at 7months is as easy as it sounds, even in the best hands.
the baby is not full term. Look at the ears and head which hasn't gained the normal shape. Besides i don't think the baby was aborted through D and C. I am sure the mother was injected with hot drip which made her to Go into preterm labor making Her To give birth to the child prematurely.
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
I want to live a celibate life!
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by doctokwus: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
the baby is not full term. Look at the ears and head which hasn't gained the normal shape. Besides i don't think the baby was aborted through D and C. I am sure the mother was injected with hot drip which made her to Go into preterm labor making Her To give birth to the child prematurely.
Ear is fully developed by 7mths so that could be an anomaly.It has no correlation at all with d claimed 7mths of abortion.
"Hot drip" to abort a 7months pregnancy?With its high failure rate for inducing pre term pregnancies and the grave risks to the mum,the person that did it and d girl must be one lucky pair.
You people can believe whatever u want,but I maintain this tale is hogwash .
Re: A 100level Student Of MOUAU Decided To Have An Abortion by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
doctokwus:

Ear is fully developed by 7mths so that could be an anomaly.It has no correlation at all with d claimed 7mths of abortion.
"Hot drip" to abort a 7months pregnancy?With its high failure rate for inducing pre term pregnancies and the grave risks to the mum,the person that did it and d girl must be one lucky pair.
You people can believe whatever u want,but I maintain this tale is hogwash .
oh I forgot you're a doctor. Sorry! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

VERY HOT: Be Careful With Girls Check Out This Photos... / President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. / Senator Bruce's Solution To Fulani/farmers Clashes In Nigeria - A Good Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.