Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. (1425 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
20 July 2015 ... WATCH: President Obama Discusses 2015 State of the Union with president Buhari. Tune to TVC, lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by dustmalik: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by sagr(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB, God bless biafra. God bless western Nigeria. God bless Arewa republic
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by MrFairplay4ume(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
OK wailing wailers come and watch the "Dollard" is US with Obama.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by StOla: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is this 20th January?

Is SOTU not an American only affair delivered in congress?

OP quit being mischievous.

Some people sef no dey read to understand. See positive comments already.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by seunmsg(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari meeting with Obama

Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:
Is this 20th January?

Is SOTU not an American only affair delivered in congress?

OP quit being mischievous.

Some people sef no dey read to understand. See positive comments already.
oops sorry, typographical error. It's nw corrected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
oo
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by boman2014: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
OK
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by worksmart(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
This may have been staged in Germany.
Around 10th May 2015; I await a press conference from Buhari which I would expose the real date of this meeting.

If he really was photographed in the white house, then all it means is that he travelled to the white house as president elect probably in May 2015.
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by IAMTHEHERO: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama is intimidating this man. Buhari used one hand to shake Obama while using the second hand to support the elbow of the fist hand.Did you guys see what l saw?
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by tunex23: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Present sir
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by IAMTHEHERO: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
On the first picture, Obama looked at Buhari and said in his mind. TUFIAKWA!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by hinwazaka: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is a reminder for all the fans of our new found partnership with Obama's America
Obama's greatest hits
* The stimulus didn't stimulate
Obama was elected in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and his first big act in office was to sign a gargantuan package of stimulus spending financed entirely with debt that was supposed to jump start the economy. After congress voted it into law, the money which was meant for shovel ready projects failed to yield fruit
* Obamacare brouhaha
When obama care was passed people were assured it would provide insurance for 32 million people who didn't have coverage. Years on it has covered far fewer people than expected, a poor number between 10% and 20% of what was promised
* Lack of a realistic immigration policy
He failed to draft a realistic immigration plan and only ended up annoying the right, left and centre
* The fall of the Iraq quest
He was so determined to shore up Goodwill he prematurely withdrew their forces, and completely ignored the terrorist threat which was emerging. The price of that mistake was the establishment of ISIS
* The joke of the Arab spring
After the Arab toppling of long time dictators, Obama refused to act fast and stagnated on Egypt with the result of everyone in Egypt now hating him and the military dictator now aligning with Russia in a show of insult to America
* He has made America irrelevant
Due to his lethargic and indecisive nature he has thrown the global respect for America out of the window
Let's not forget the Benghazi issue, the downplaying of Boko Haram, the Russia/ Ukraine issue, the Syrian/US congress- US executive standoff and also the historical congress lockdown . Its quite obvious that both Obama and Buhari have a lot in common and so this is a marriage made in heaven. Happy married life to the couple
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by allawizzow(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by likila: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
it is a pity!
what a disgraceful outing!
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by Addme: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
Around 10th May 2015; I await a press conference from Buhari which I would expose the real date of this meeting.

If he really was photographed in the white house, then all it means is that he travelled to the white house as president elect probably in May 2015.
likila:
it is a pity!
what a disgraceful outing!
worksmart:

Wailing wailers always wailing.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by likila: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
wetin be tvc?
On top of all the noise by apc!
this meeting is not on cnn, fox or msnbc!
it is just as if Obama the moslim is meeting with an undersecretary of the treasury.
what a letdown.
buhari must be feeling like a deflated balloon now
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:

Keep indulging in fantasy. Your Buhari is up and about and being as imperfect as he is known to be.

Pele.
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
likila:
wetin be tvc?
On top of all the noise by apc!
this meeting is not on cnn, fox or msnbc!
it is just as if Obama the moslim is meeting with an undersecretary of the treasury.
what a letdown.
buhari must be feeling like a deflated balloon now

Hmm....no other channel is broadcasting their meeting then?
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by wheesin(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:

this is sarcasm, but I need you to confirm it

guys I need spiritual help here

www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how

just click on it and help..or else ....angry
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
the dullard is ashamed of himself
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by worksmart(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
That Buhari could not make an appearance to inaugurate his own NAss is all the proof we need that he has been secretly.
Lovesdaisied:

Keep indulging in fantasy. Your Buhari is up and about and being as imperfect as he is known to be.

Pele.
Re: President Buhari With President Obama Live On TVC. by olaboy001(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
If I ever meet Ebele Jonathan, I'm going to spit on his face first. Then douse him in the scarcest petrol and set him on fire......

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bruce's Solution To Fulani/farmers Clashes In Nigeria - A Good Read / Corruption Vs Stealing, Any Difference?? / The Problem With Nigerian Science/technology Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.