Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46397 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emnyte(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Laid2001:
But there are more verses in the bible that calls to violence than 109
Old testament abi
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emnyte(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brandomg:
Nigerian Christians very predictable. Look at all the thrash they are spewing against Islam as if thier own book the Bible does not contain even worst passages. SMH for hypocrisy.
Do they practise them? then find out why.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by kritikali(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sugarpot:
Jihad appears in 164 verses in the Quran and 199 times in the standard collection of hadith, Bukhari. For the plural form or for participants in jihad, the "combining form" "JAHD" (جاهد) of Arabic is used, and prefixes and suffixes added: for example,
mu (one who) + jahid (jihad) + een (plural) = mujahideen (مجاهدين).

According to Jonathon Berkey, Jihad in the Quran was originally intended for the nearby neighbors of the Muslims, but as time passed and more enemies arose, the Quranic statements supporting Jihad were updated for the new adversaries. This encourages the use of Jihad against non-Muslims.

Hadith
The context of the Qur'an is elucidated by Hadith (the teachings, deeds and sayings of the Islamic prophet Muhammad). Of the 199 references to jihad in perhaps the most standard collection of hadith—Bukhari—all assume that jihad means warfare.

Among reported saying of the Islamic prophet Muhammad involving jihad are

"The best Jihad is the word of Justice in front of the oppressive Sultan [ruler]" (cited by Ibn Nuhaas and narrated by Ibn Habbaan).

and

The Messenger of Allah was asked about the best jihad. He said: "The best jihad is the one in which your horse is slain and your blood is spilled" (also cited by Ibn Nuhaas and narrated by Ibn Habbaan).

Ibn Nuhaas also cited a hadith from Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, where Muhammad states that the highest kind of Jihad, is "The person who is killed whilst spilling the last of his blood" (Ahmed 4/144).[30]

It has also been reported that Muhammad considered performing hajj to be the best jihad for Muslim women.

Excerpt from Wikipedia

According to this, acording to that, and non are even muslims..get a copy of d qur'an and stop extractin from wiki...I can see more 5 best form of jihad up there, aren't you contradictin ursef?...between, are u a christian?

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by kritikali(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
sisnowee:
U guys have said it all about Islam, we that leave with them in the northern Nigeria know it all, they have categorically said Christians r infidels n we are just like Chicken, i.e staying with Chicken doesn't stop U from slaughtering it. When U hear Muslim man saying this, be careful, watch Ur back, he or she can stab U with knife at anytime. I have never seen or hear someone fighting for his creator, is like tom n jerry, whereby Jerry will draw n the drawing will go n be fighting Tom on his behalf(jerry), it doesn't make sense.

However, I always blame our parents who allow them to penetrate into their nose, I do tell my neighbors who r Muslims, u can't trampled on me, do me i do u, it was b4 when our parents will say leave it for GOD, we children of this generation will not take that shet,And they know us from southern Kaduna, is just unfortunate they infiltrated into all the Arm Forces in the country, they are the ones controlling weaponry n that's Y the FG find it difficult to control them. I wish they can allow us to face each other, n do the dame fight face to face, even if they have guns but when it start soldiers will come n intervene.

Mtchew,jus look at dis one liein to our faces here on NL. So you think you re d only one from kaduna here. Who are the soldiers protecting if not Christians from muslims oppression. We have seen how xtians fled from KD city to the outskirt of city and southern KD. Jos where xtians got d population and power sef we see how muslims be givin dem headache there let alone KD. To even think that you started this eesh first baffles me * Zango kataf comes to mind. AM sure you are just one of those katafawa who still think they can eradicate the whole of muslims out of KD. Try it without soldiers intervention and watch the whole of KD go christianless. Mumu, blame your forefathers for what's happening in KD 2day. Don't start what u can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by kritikali(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Emnyte:
Old testament abi

This tin dey vex..who commanded em all. Was it Muhammed that commanded the killings in th bible too, old testament or not..no b still same Abraham GOD..jesus came, bla bla bla..stories. GOD commanded, jesus didn't demolish cos there is notin he can do about it..na hm papa command am.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emnyte(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Thats the point we are making here, a real muslim shouldnt kill anybody, for any reason, except in self defense, against the one that is about to kill you.
A real xtian should never kill in any case.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Emnyte:
A real xtian should never kill in any case.

So, If I hav a sword, dere is a sword bside you too, and I hold the sword to the neck of your wife, or child, you would just come closer, kneel, and show me your neck?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by landinfo: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blackfire:
Oga buhari practise your taqiya somewhere else.
So when muhamed was fighting the mecans, and he and his almajiris were shouting allahu akbar, what were they practising, shoki?

O' boy, I just dey laff tire......what a comment

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by mauriceju2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! Should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emnyte(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
kritikali:

This tin dey vex..who commanded em all. Was it Muhammed that commanded the killings in th bible too, old testament or not..no b still same Abraham GOD..jesus came, bla bla bla..stories. GOD commanded, jesus didn't demolish cos there is notin he can do about it..na hm papa command am.
A christian is someone who follows christ and his teachings, simple. All your story now is that since God commands it all, islamic jihadists and extremists are justified.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by kritikali(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Emnyte:
Do they practise them? then find out why.

It doesn't change the fact that GOD commanded it. Same reason why u attack muslims, that ALLAH commanded them too in d qur'an.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by mauriceju2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tell us where Christians stone people last in the name of Jesus, you people are very wicked, you are trying to justify evil instead of looking for a way and cooperating to stop them, Muslims are beheading people everywhere every day in the name of Islam, Allah and Muhammed, it true and can be verify , Christians are not doing the same in the name of Jesus.
taofeeq137:

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by kritikali(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Emnyte:
A christian is someone who follows christ and his teachings, simple. All your story now is that since God commands it all, islamic jihadists and extremists are justified.

By christ u mean same jesus here in Mathew 5: 17, where he Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Or this one

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has "come not to send peace, but a sword."same mathew 10:34-36

Or this
Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal torment of hell because they didn't care for his preaching. Same book 11:20-24

Or probably this jesus who was criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: "He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death." (See Ex 21:15, Lev 20:9, Dt 21:18-21) So, does Jesus think that children who curse their parents should be killed? It sure sounds like it. 15:4-7

So which of the jesus are u following his teaching. Don't tell u selected some to follow cos that will be hypocritical and u can't make heaven by so doing. Again don't bring poo that I need the intervention of holy spirit to understand dis verses.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by kritikali(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
mauriceju2:
Who is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! Should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

Lies everywhere,videos of this or go to hell

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
mauriceju2:
Tell us where Christians stone people last in the name of Jesus, you people are very wicked, you are trying to justify evil instead of looking for a way and cooperating to stop them, Muslims are beheading people everywhere every day in the name of Islam, Allah and Muhammed, it true and can be verify , Christians are not doing the same in the name of Jesus.

Do u want to even know the sweet part, you would hardly find violence in the Quran. Nobody was ever killed for blaspheming, for apostacy, for being an infidel, nor any other thing... I wasnt justifying any kind of violence, I am not an advocate of it in any way, Muslims arent supposed to kill, all my previous points were to prove most people that condemn my religion due to some misjudged laws wrong.
I am fully against boko haram, because, they spoil the name of Muslims, and dont follow Islam in anyway.
I beliv Nigeria will find a lasting solution when you all come to beliv that this isnt a war of religion, but a war against humanity which should be stopped by us all, and you all should stop pointing fingers at my religion, cos your fingers aint clean.
The discrimination against Islam is now so much, everyone links terrorists to Islam just because they ulter some few arabic lines, anybody can know Arabic, doesnt make you a Muslim.

Salaam
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by beejay4all(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pa buhari is blaming the past administration's but u promise 2 end dis boko haram matter in a month or this is d Change u promise Nigeria's

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by hamgbol(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
And if yu steal, ur hands will be chopped off... Is dat islam too? Did prophet mohammed include dat in his teachings? Wasn't he a prophet of peace? Am sure prophet mohammed must be so ashamed of islam whereva he is now...

To me, I think I prefer the hand of an armed robber to be cropped off after been found guilty than for him to be burnt alive at its been done in some states in nigeria recently. whenever he sees the hand and remembers the act, he will be ashamed and will never try to steal again.

Secondly, if you dont have the opportunity to read the Quran or Hadith, I guess you can google who Prophet Muhammad is and what well known writers wrote about him. He is far far beyond what you just wrote above.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Do u want to even know the sweet part, you would hardly find violence in the Quran. Nobody was ever killed for blaspheming, for apostacy, for being an infidel, nor any other thing... I wasnt justifying any kind of violence, I am not an advocate of it in any way, Muslims arent supposed to kill, all my previous points were to prove most people that condemn my religion due to some misjudged laws wrong.
I am fully against boko haram, because, they spoil the name of Muslims, and dont follow Islam in anyway.
I beliv Nigeria will find a lasting solution when you all come to beliv that this isnt a war of religion, but a war against humanity which should be stopped by us all, and you all should stop pointing fingers at my religion, cos your fingers aint clean.
The discrimination against Islam is now so much, everyone links terrorists to Islam just because they ulter some few arabic lines, anybody can know Arabic, doesnt make you a Muslim.

Salaam

You are destined for hell with this lie.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mohammed was just one random person who managed to stumble across some old testament scrolls, remixed it and spread it round. It could have been any other dude in his place. No lie only fact
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by mauriceju2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Every "peaceful" Moslem is the one that has been exposed to western(Christian) influence and this may be your condition .
taofeeq137:

Salaam
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

LOL...what lie??
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
hamgbol:

To me, I think I prefer the hand of an armed robber to be cropped off after been found guilty than for him to be burnt alive at its been done in some states in nigeria recently. whenever he sees the hand and remembers the act, he will be ashamed and will never try to steal again.

Secondly, if you dont have the opportunity to read the Quran or Hadith, I guess you can google who Prophet Muhammad is and what well known writers wrote about him. He is far far beyond what you just wrote above.
I see muhammad as a good man... I duno wat u see him as....
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

LOL...what lie??
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by slymansun: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Islam as practised by northern Muslims is a religion of intolerance and violence and should not in anyway be associated with peace. I ve lived in the north( Bauchi precisely) and I know very well what these people are. I can never forget how my village guy was killed during one of their religious crisis in kano. His mum is still suffering from the experience of having his most- loved burnt alive when he did not commit any offence. A typical northern Muslim( including buhari) is a murderer or would-be murderer.Boko haram is just a formally organized way of carrying out these killings.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by munex007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
From our conversation so far one thing I notice about you is that your write up is filled with hatred and lies..

Talking about abrogation..Qur'an was sent through Angel Jibril(Gabriel) to the prophet in stages and each verse has an extensive explanation known as Tafsir which is backed by an Authentic Hadith..
So you think you understand Qur'an by just reading some couples of misguided articles? Lol..

You see islam is an objective religion..You can't just say something based on your opinion it must be backed by authentic evidence..

I won't call your religion useless or your holy book useless but if your readily to be objective I will send you verses of the Holy bible(if you're a christain) that predicted the coming of "Prophet muhammed"

My sincere advice to you..Wake up in the middle of the night when everything is calm..Delve into your heart and call to your creator asked him to guide you to the straight way..

WombRaiders:

Islam as can be seen from how the Quaran is interpreted by your Muslim scholars is viewed as evolving from the earliest chapters to the final concluding chapters or verses representing the final interpretation. This is known as Abrogation where earlier verses which contradict later ones are discarded for the latest verse which appears in chronologal order.

Verses of goodwil towards Jews and Christians will later be replaced by verses of violence.

So next time you post any useless piece of peaceful verse in your Koran I will match it with the appropriate verse that will later abrogate it.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by princejenks(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
I would have loved to agree with grandpa on this assertion about insurgents not being muslims though they scream that islamic phrase when they kill and maim but the reality on ground won't let me.

To most of the people here trying so hard to defend islam as being a religion of peace while saying its some adherents who misinterpret the faith and engage in violent killings that give it a bad name,well I'd say it would amount to hypocrisy to say that the faith prescribes one thing while its adherent do the direct opposite,how else can I know what the religion is about if not by observing how its adherents practise it?

With due respect to some good muslims out there,I have noticed that when muslims are in the majority in a place, they tend to want to subsume other faiths or force non muslims to convert if they have the means to do so and when they are in the minority they push for rights to practise their religion fully even when it would oppose the accepted way of doing things there.

Examples abound in nigeria as seen in northern nigeria where they(muslims) are in the majority;we know how they kill and maim non muslims at the slightest chance they get whether they are provoked or not. Well things are a bit better in the south due to an almost equal number of the two major faiths plus the fact that there are more educated and enlightened muslims there who have married people of other faiths so barbaric acts often committed in the north against non muslims are not common down south;can't say it won't happen if circumstances were reversed to favor such. Even abroad,we see how muslims are crippling into the west in their numbers and trying to enforce their full rights to practise there by exploiting the freedom their laws allow for such but we see how countries like russia are trying to keep sanity in check to curb excesses of extremists trying to exploit the freedom but do christians enjoy freedom to worship freely in muslim countries?

For example,even though I stay in the south,I live in a part of a community that has muslims in the majority and you can't imagine all kinds of things one has to put up with. They are so opposed to change so much so that they organize landlord meetings in the mosque on sunday mornings when they are well aware the few christians there can't attend,and they take decisions without their input. Compared to the rest part of the community which are better developed,my side of the community is so backward cos of this. There's a mosque some metres from my building,you need to hear the hate messages the alpa(imam) spews everyday to disparage christians rather than concentrate on his worshipers. He would say all kinds of blasphemous things against the christian faith everyday he handles the mic to call for prayers forming authority on something he knows very little about. Thankfully, the christian faith is one of tolerance so no one goes to challenge him but am very sure the muslims there would never tolerate even the least slight of their revered prophet by any pastor in his sermons.

Muslims need to understand that they need to do more to change the perception people have about islam as a religion as practised by its adherent. Since I was born, I've not heard much positive things about islam;its either they are killing and bombing or forcing people to convert to their faith. Forcing faith violently on others is no longer fashionable in this century. Muslims should copy christians by doing charity works aimed at solving some problems facing our world rather than making it inhabitable with terrorism and holy wars. They would see how people would willingly want to learn more about islam by them engaging peaceful ways of propagating it instead of this mindless killings in the name of the God they serve.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by youngeste(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
God pls help us crush boko haram,nt only dem,nd dos pple hu tink boko haram is islamic

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
heedrhez:

wat verse of the bible did jesus say so would urge to read deutronomy 18:18

I know of the falsehood of the so called Islamic Teachers and the manipulation of Deuteronomy 18:18.

They declare the Bible as lies but quickly attach to that verse of Deuteronomy.

That Prophecy was referring to the Christ.

John 8:1-12 (The Incident of the woman caught in Adultery).
King James Version (KJV)

1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by adaxxy: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
prophet mohamed is a prophet of peace... I won't trade words with u.
islamabad
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
mauriceju2:
Every "peaceful" Moslem is the one that has been exposed to western(Christian) influence and this may be your condition .

Well...My parents are Christians, mayb you are right...
but I will gladly tell you Islam made me peaceful.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
adaxxy:
islamabad
wetin dis one mean?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by mohammedmagnus: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
They say the truth is with the minority not the majority. Am a proud muslim till I die, but the truth is BH and ISIS are slandering the image of Islam. That's why when peeps travel to UK malaysia and see muslims there the difference is clear. The truth is the problem in the north is poverty and illetracy, most of this suicide bombers cannot even recite the first chapter of the Quran. This is clear politics hiding under the guise of religion. As for the case of ISIS those are worst their vendetta is against america, but now the devil has helped them take it to the extreme. Dear christians please stop the insults jesus christ taught you better. The wars Muhammed fought during his time where mostly among arabs, not christians, and he fought those wars because they attacked him first. As for isreal and palastine, the Qiblah of the muslims was at Al-aqsa mosque in jerusalem before God told the muslims to reference the Kaaba later, so historically its evident that palastines have a right to the isreali land, but the isrealis said no cheating them of their right, this is one of the main reasons all this extremist sprang up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.