Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. (9551 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & George Andreas Papandreou, Ex Prime Minister Of Greece Meet / Buhari Receives Medical Doctors From Greece (photos) / Tears! Still Thinking About This Pretty Girl Facing Death Penalty In China. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Like a terrible dream, Greeks woke up with no money and no certain hope. The entire nation of Greece is in a deep financial mess right now. This is a tough situation! cry cry cry!!!! cry

From Athens to Thessaloniki; From Patras to Agrinio, the whole nation of Greece is messed up financially! This is surely one of the most intense situations in Greece history, not counting the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta in 431 BCE.

The terrible situation is getting uglier each day as people rush to get their little cash from ATMs and keep at home. But, banks are completely shutting down. No money to give out. People are running helter-skelter in hungry stomachs. Chai, There is God o oh... cry

"Public sector workers and pensioners might well have to be paid with IOUs as soon as end-July," says Chris Scicluna, head of economic research at Daiwa Capital Markets. They’ll just hold the piece of paper called ‘IOU’ (meaning, I owe you) until there is money to pay!

Click to read full details, and see other photos.…
https://www.mazech.com/Greece_is_broke%21

**Like us on Facebook to read current gists around the world as they happen - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

**Register and subscribe to our news article and a chance to win $50.00 -https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

***Follow us on Twitter @Mazech

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by MosakuAW(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
:
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
The entire nation of Greece is broke! No money for food sad cry angry

Where are Alexander the great and Aristotle They have messed up your darling country. Greece is broke!!!! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by petkoffDrake(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
world don dey end

6 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
I guess Zeus is angry at dem, dey shld go beg dem god Zeus

6 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Too much of borrowing is bad

7 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I guess Zeus is angry at dem, dey shld go beg dem god Zeus

with Hades and Kronos...

4 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Tallesty1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
mazech:
The entire nation of Greece is broke! No money for food and for girlfriend sad cry angry
Girlfriend
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Girlfriend

lol... grin cheesy
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by chigoizie7(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Make I apply for greece visa Asap.

As dem need money badly, their officials will be very corrupt, with $5000, will I get an EU passport?
Once. Get it, I de enter any eurozone Asap.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Juxtified(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wetin concern una with Greece?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by atlwireles: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
You cannot live forever on other people's money. Nigerian leaders should learn from Athens.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
mazech:
Like a terrible dream, Greeks woke up with no money and no certain hope. The entire nation of Greece is in a deep financial mess right now. This is a tough situation! cry cry cry!!!! cry

From Athens to Thessaloniki; From Patras to Agrinio, the whole nation of Greece is messed up financially! This is surely one of the most intense situations in Greece history, not counting the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta in 431 BCE.

The terrible situation is getting uglier each day as people rush to get their little from ATMs and keep at home. Banks are completely shutting down. No money to give out. People are running helter-skelter in hungry stomachs. Chai, There is God o oh... cry

"Public sector workers and pensioners might well have to be paid with IOUs as soon as end-July," says Chris Scicluna, head of economic research at Daiwa Capital Markets. They’ll just hold the piece of paper called ‘IOU’ (meaning, I owe you) until there is money to pay!

Click to read full details, and see other photos.…
https://www.mazech.com/Greece_is_broke%21

Like us on Facebook to read current gists in the world as they happen - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl
I have a solution. The central bank of that country should simply print more money. SIMPLE! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by IlekeHD: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
I trust Western media to keep a hush on this because it didn't happen in a black nation or a nation with high percentage of blacks.

But dammn, the mighty gods have fallen. They've abandoned Greeks. Hmmm Zeus wake up. Hera, your children are hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by tpiander: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Juxtified:

good question.
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
A very big lesson to governments as well as individuals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
I trust Western media to keep a hush on this because it didn't happen in a black nation or a nation with high percentage of blacks.
Exactly. I bet there are people in remote areas there currently going through hell - maybe even starving - but CNN will never show them.

10 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by kettykin: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is really what will happen to Nigeria if Nigeria does not do away with subsidy on petroleum products

7 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Opinedecandid(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
MasterRahl:
I have a solution. The central bank of that country should simply print more money. SIMPLE! angry

Nooooooo
It doesn't work that way.
There is a mechanism to check that, else the economy will completely crumble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Juxtified:

Our brothers are broke! No food for our sisters. Greece is broke, not funny! grin cry

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by kay1one2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op well so?!
Greece is still classed as a developed country!
Advertising your site!
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by chebeoc(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
What concerns Nigeria with what's happening in Greece. I am very sure 95% of Greece citizens don't know anything about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by bettercreature(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
They choose the hard way,they voted NO to creditors term so they should enjoy what they are getting

1 Like

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
MasterRahl:

Chai, there is God o oh!!! cry

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by psucc(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
What is their CBN doing. Let them print notes yare even if Na fake.
After all for obodo Nigeria ATM dey pay counterfeit.
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by trailblaiza(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
sad
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
In any situation, Sope ti e

I'm gratefuFUL Lord
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Nooooooo
It doesn't work that way.
There is a mechanism to check that, else the economy will completely crumble.
Then they can continue borrowing
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Greeks are everywhere searching for newspapers to read to know if there's any hope for their future angry

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by philGeo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
American must be careful, you can not leave God and think that you will progress, but i wonder some time oh, what about those Countries that use to sent aid to Africa? So they use to sent aid because they know they will gain letter?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari / ICYMI: Osun Election: INEC Not Independent, Says Adegboruwa / Court Restrains IGP From Proscribing Benue Livestock Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.