Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). (13347 Views)

Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by haiti007(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
no2fuks:

sorry sorry sorry somebody cannot joke with you again
oh you were joking?
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by no2fuks(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
barrnchedo:
oh you were joking?
unless if you're sunday best aint that bad
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by 9niceguy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
barrnchedo:
sure! Order from e-bay or konga.
Have tried them bt they disappointed me. In you I trust dear
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mmmmn.......lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
barrnchedo:
What can you see in mine compared to someone baring her buttocks? Are you ok?

lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by quadness(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Idi roboto

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Haywhymido(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
barrnchedo:
you wish
shut up jawe. dia is no different between d two of u. no sensible man will take u to his parent. The truth is bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Iamhoypete(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Real guys dont go for chicks lyk dah believe me
funmijoyb:
Isn't it wot guys like? Now he gets it.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Karlman: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you serious?

nice dress
no wrist watch nor bangles nor ring though

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by ABEngine(m): 3:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Basically she could make a better wife compared to some self acclaimed "decent" ladies that would respond this thread in prejudice. Recall the meat and poison sayings? Let's keep it at that.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:48am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
His mum has been in shock since last week Friday.
No difference with ur dp too. u exposed front she exposed back. Xposure twins cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by John5117: 5:57am On Jul 10, 2015
**DON'T TRY DAT @ HOME**
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Jessymez1(f): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Is only in ur family u can get this type of thing grin

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Karlman:

nice dress

no wrist watch nor bangles nor ring though
Thanks...you are right but it was intentional.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Bibitayo2: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
You don't look very decent yourself

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
There are even worst cases,bt this kinda gal is more sutable for a one night stand, taking this lady home is an insult to ur parent.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
ABEngine:
Basically she could make a better wife compared to some self acclaimed "decent" ladies that would respond this thread in prejudice. Recall the meat and poison sayings? Let's keep it at that.
dressing and physical attraction matters alot. Let dress the way we d love to be addressed.. Forget abt being a wiffy material and tel me the first thing that wil come to ur mind when u see this kinda gal with ur brother. Be sincere.
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by slizzyb(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Nawaohh Op must u make mountain out of hill
This pix is actually taken from a party 🐀🐀
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you serious?
look who's back ??
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by tina1984(f): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Ladies! Exposing ur body doesn't make u any beautiful. Chei! See *****
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by kwaraguy(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
She go use that thang for her back and front scatter the family
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by kwaraguy(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
There are even worst cases,bt this kinda gal is more sutable for a one night stand, taking this lady home is an insult to ur parent.
This is surely a night club dressing, she wouldn't dress like this to her intending inlaws
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by chiben22: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2015
jesus ........am covered with the blood Jesus ....eh .....what is this

visit www*solutionzone* heck*in for educational updates , news , skill acquisition tutorial and lots more
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by 400billionman: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
What can you see in mine compared to someone baring her buttocks? Are you ok?

I cannot take you to my mum either given your profile picture. She is ur type.

What stops you ladies from dressing fine ? One bad short mini skirt in one girls album also made me jettison my interest in her.

When I showed her the pix, she said its nothing much. All you girls are almost same.
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you serious?
bae u looking hot,can I warm around u?
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
400billionman:

I cannot take you to my mum either given your profile picture. She is ur type.

What stops you ladies from dressing fine ? One bad short mini skirt in one girls album also made me jettison my interest in her.

When I showed her the pix, she said its nothing much. All you girls are almost same.
Marry a man then
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by LOVEGINO(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na him choice.
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by OKNkanu(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Birds of a feather.... your cousin is clearly not different
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by esther1994(f): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Make she control her nyash, I mean herself
Re: Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2021
Fake news on Nairaland didn’t start in 2016. It is a practice as old as mankind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" / Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) / Your Celebrity Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.