Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (38204 Views)

Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Teeboy22(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Meet Lerato Pitso, a 50-year-old South African
single mother of one who is seen as a sex object by
most men. Miss Pitso said she has even contemplated suicide
because men are infatuated by her massive behind
with no real love. The beautiful woman says she has to deal with
constant whispers and stares and has become a
laughing stock in the community. Her hope of getting into a serious relationship has
been shattered after her fellow women tagged her
as prostitute. Lerato, who has tried to lose weight in the past but
says it has made no difference to the size of her
hips, says she is looking for love but her hopes are
waning because she is only seen as a ‘sex object’. Check out more photos of Lerato Pitso below South Africa women are generally blessed with
massive hips. Heya!! see how the fine woman is suffering, hope
she finds true love soon

Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Precious91(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
what's the benefit of pillow before
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by hawk05(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
embarassed
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Teeboy22(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
agarawu23 asumo12 ,bigfrancis21 ,kingtom come nd see una wife oo...

Lol grin grin
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jeezshocked
Na only one person get this ass? shocked
Nawa oooogrin
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Teeboy22(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
adeh39:
Jeezshocked
Nawa oooogrin
dnt lie is urs nt bigger dan dat....grin
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is absolutely unbelievable and incredible.....I reckon this as a deformation in formation of body form.At any rate only mad guys will offer to have sex with her.
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
dnt lie is urs nt bigger dan dat....grin

Ehnshocked

Na 50 of my ass join together be this ooogrin
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by asumo12: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
Meet Lerato Pitso, a 50-year-old South African
single mother of one who is seen as a sex object by
most men. Miss Pitso said she has even contemplated suicide
because men are infatuated by her massive behind
with no real love. The beautiful woman says she has to deal with
constant whispers and stares and has become a
laughing stock in the community. Her hope of getting into a serious relationship has
been shattered after her fellow women tagged her
as prostitute. Lerato, who has tried to lose weight in the past but
says it has made no difference to the size of her
hips, says she is looking for love but her hopes are
waning because she is only seen as a ‘sex object’. Check out more photos of Lerato Pitso below South Africa women are generally blessed with
massive hips. Heya!! see how the fine woman is suffering, hope
she finds true love soon

Hips leleyi abi ass?
I don't do a.ss gimme boobss!

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by agarawu23(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2015
teeboy22 take time o grin

wetin be this na cheesy
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by SkinnyDude(m): 5:40am On Jul 10, 2015
God' why am i having an errection this early morning?
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Upnepaa(m): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Pls dash sinaj some of it nah cool
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by tayoxx(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Ah ah....akpa ti jabo oo jesu...idi to dabi hunch back
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by sinaj(f): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Pls dash sinaj some of it nah cool
huh shocked
dash me ke grin

u no want me to wear wedding gown abi tongue
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Upnepaa(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

huh shocked

dash me ke grin

u no want me to wear wedding gown abi tongue
Daz not a problem na,we will order your size from abroad stra8 here to 9ja,shey u no want gud tins ni
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by sinaj(f): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Daz not a problem na,we will order your size from abroad stra8 here to 9ja,shey u no want gud tins ni

Ha shocked

me I lyk good thing o!

we go do d wedding abroad sef kiss
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Upnepaa(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

Ha shocked

me I lyk good thing o!

we go do d wedding abroad sef kiss
When i said good things i meant big ya*nsh, oya whisper the truth to me and i will sponsor your buttt implant cool (true talk)
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by sinaj(f): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
When i said good things i meant big ya*nsh, oya whisper the truth to me and i will sponsor your buttt transplant cool (true talk)

ha butt implant ni shocked

no o! my ass iz big enof o! sad

it can bounce
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
I feel her pains...she I'll get married in Jesus name...somebody say Amen!
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Teeboy22(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
When i said good things i meant big ya*nsh, oya whisper the truth to me and i will sponsor your buttt implant cool (true talk)

badt guy
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Teeboy22(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2015
londongal03:
I feel her pains...she I'll get married in Jesus name...somebody say Amen!

Amen oo

so..how is ya boo?
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Teeboy22:

Amen oo

so..how is ya boo?
The ministry is moving
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by sam13(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
adeh39:
Jeezshocked

Nawa oooogrin
Truth when I first saw that back my phone fell off from my hand but I thank my luck its still OK.
But please isn't this too much
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by ggrin(f): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
asumo12:

Hips leleyi abi ass? I don't do a.ss gimme boobss!
na thr dem go see amundecided
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by asumo12: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
who?

ggrin:
na thr dem go see amundecided

undecided
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by pretydiva(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Eya..dis is sad. Dont know y most men see endowed women as sex object. I really do feel 4 her tho

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by ggrin(f): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
asumo12:
who?

undecided
youundecided
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Eyah.
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by asumo12: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
how ?

ggrin:
youundecided
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Teeboy22(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Eya..dis is sad. Dont know y most men see endowed women as sex object. I really do feel 4 her tho
i wud apreciate it ..if u can sacrifice ur husband for her... grin grin grin
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Teeboy22(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
wink
Re: Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by rants: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
well it is said that too much sex increases the hips of a woman, methinks the saying is a joke. There is no truth in it.
http://www.chirants.com/sex-and-bigger-hips-a-dry-joke/

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.