Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers (35357 Views)

Obanikoro, Family Sue EFCC For N100m / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by taofeeq137(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mediva:
Lol smelling like what? nice pix tho

lol...Dunno, mayb you know sumtin I dont know...thanks again, nyc pics too...
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Don't bliv it
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Emu4life(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Biafra Again
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

lol...Dunno, mayb you know sumtin I dont know...thanks again, nyc pics too...
tanx
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by 9jatatafo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
When small pikin too get money na to buy bicycle wey don spoil so that he go dey waste money to repair am. Nonsense and brainless leaders
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by sunkoye: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Even a 3yrs old baby would figure it out easily that its the federal gov that routed the request through dickson for obvious reasons.

Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by dustmalik: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
AZeD1:

Its your device but there are copyright laws and DRM laws. You need to read up on that.
If DRM protection could be extended to Jail-breaking, trust me, a company as huge, rich, powerful and influential as apple would have tried to get the law courts to make a ruling, implementing it on Jail-breaking.
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by duality(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE THIS STORY

ANY REASON WHY?

or Should I believe it maybe because the state is a PDP state and I don't like PDP?

what exactly.
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Preciousgirl(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by taofeeq137(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mediva:
tanx
where did you catch me sef...lol
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by IdrisaHafi(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
South south leaders need to be console by doctors
spending money openly
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by sigiyaya(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hope he is not owning civil servants in that state

Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by repogirl(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
You sure sey no be dem attack nairaland dat time? undecided angry

Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by magicminister: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
chim mee mu eriwa agwuagwu
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by adadadon(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
DICKtator:
How would a government sign contract with illegal people?

Is it an ethical hacking company?

They should all be investigated and if found wanting, prosecuted

And what type of news is this?

Beer parlour journalism!!!

ODE sorry to say
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

where did you catch me sef...lol
Lol somewhere u can never imagine.
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by taofeeq137(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mediva:
Lol somewhere u can never imagine.

grin I hope I wasnt being a bad boi there
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by taofeeq137(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by rabol(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
samadexy:
[size=18pt]GEJ Ihr Held ist eine stille Teufel. Ich habe das Gefühl , er hat eine Hand im Spiel . Gott strafe alle Feinde von Nigeria
[/size]
[s]OYA, QUOTE ME IF DEM BORN YOU WELL.... angry [/s]

GGJ your hero is a silent devil. I have a feeling that he has a hand in it. God punish all enemies of Nigeria

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Elan83(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Apc !
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

grin I hope I wasnt being a bad boi there
maybe and that's why I was looking for u lol
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by phreakabit(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Most ruthless my ass.
This story discredits itself already. . .
Those who know, know that the best hackers are never known. .
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by taofeeq137(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mediva:
maybe and that's why I was looking for u lol

LOL...I hope Im nt goin to get purnished for it.
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Wallie(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
If you can't see/read the screenshot, here's the pertinent information. The email subject is "Remote Control Davinci System Into Nigeria." Underneath that is the proposed third-party process for sneaking Hacking Team's "Davinci" past import/export restrictions:
Commissions and meeting:

Being an Italian company, we are following the guidelines of our exterior ministry.

Understanding that this is an uncommon circumstance, this is what we are proposing:

HackingTeam will sell directly to your company and then TunsmosPetroleum will add its own mark up. The price you will purchase from us will include a discount on the list price as a compensation for the 1st meeting/demo in Milan and the training (in Milan as well) after the sale.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150705/21205731557/hacking-team-hacked-documents-show-company-sold-exploits-spyware-to-un-blacklisted-governments.shtml

Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

LOL...I hope Im nt goin to get purnished for it.
do u want to get punished?
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by taofeeq137(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mediva:
do u want to get punished?
LOL, that would depend entirely on the type of purnishment I get served.
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

LOL, that would depend entirely on the type of purnishment I get served.
why not tell me the type of punishment u prefer, u can never tell I might change my mind.
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by mbz101(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
My friend , it's not waste of money . If you know what is goin on around the world of attack of hacking , you will know wht they call . "Fear of the unknow " it's a business money venture that could ruin a whole country even china , Russia turkey , Indonesia used it on themselves and small rat like Africa how I wish you guys know wht is goin on in Air u go run for online
Re: Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers by lasiz(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
ha see this people o. person whey dey hack into world bank's system no go hack ios

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari / Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos) / Indian Hospital Agrees To El-zakzaky’s Request