Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (27034 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Doyin Okupe, former senior special assistant on public affairs to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has revealed that he used N10 million out of the N100 million he collected from Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser (NSA), to furnish his apartment.

He explained that the N100 million was paid in two tranches, saying Jonathan authorized Dasuki to pay him N50 million from the former president’s security vote.

Okupe said he received the N50 million balance after he told Jonathan that his monthly had been cut from N10 million to N5 million.

He said he chose to make clarifications based on reports in circulation that he was involved in N162million and N85million fraud.

“The initial N50m was approved by the president to be paid to me from his security vote. N10m was to furnish my rented living apartment and another N10m for my office.. The balance N30m was approved as take-off grant,” he said in a statement issued on Sunday.

“The N10m I received from the ONSA monthly was to run my office, pay salaries of staff, including overheads, pay expenses for our numerous press conferences, pay for publications in newspapers, magazines, local and foreign, television programmes, bulletins, and media consultants who assist and facilitate our work. I had about 23 staff, 11 were graduates out of which five were master’s degree holders.”

The former presidential aide also gave a breakdown of money spent on pro-Jonathan campaigns on the network of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA).

“The second N50m was approved again by Mr. President when I reported to him that the monthly allowance had been cut from N10m to N5m and that I was no longer in position to keep running a one-hour NTA network programme called INSIGHT which was aired 9-10am every Friday,” he said.

“We paid NTA about N1.2m monthly for airtime. Two presenters were paid N600,000. We paid for tapes and editing per programme. Besides we also pay honorarium for guests either directly or in form of hotel bills for those outside Abuja, or transportation.

“This cost averagely N500,000 weekly or about N2m monthly. All in all we spend about N4m monthly on the programme. Mr. President promised to help with the expenses. About a few months later when we had incurred some debts the NSA sent me this N50m which was to cover the cost of the programme for 12 months.”

Okupe also criticised the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for releasing sensitive information about his health to the media without his consent.

He said while he decided to confide in the anti-graft agency, the commission chose to embarrass him.

“Without clearance or authorization by me this information was revealed to the media. I woke up to hear it on radio broadcast nationwide and was published in many newspapers,” he said.

“This is a sad development and a definite breach of the confidence I reposed on the commission as an institution of government.

“I was born with sinus bradycadia, a non-disease based slowness of the heart. It precluded me from vigorous exercise from childhood but I have by God’s grace been able to live a normal and active life.

“With age the slowness grew worse and life threatening. I sought medical help and went through a procedure at the Arrhythmia Cardiac Research Centre in Atlanta, where this defect was corrected. It was just a year ago and I am still under satellite monitor from the USA. This is what I revealed to the EFCC and they made it a public issue.”

t

https://www.thecable.ng/okupe-used-n10m-dasukis-n100m-furnish-apartment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
“The initial N50m was approved by the president to be paid to me from his security vote. N10m was to furnish my rented living apartment and another N10m for my office..

I cant but pity IPOB miscreants who come here on an empty stomachs, and their 20MB of data, to type.."Buhari is a dullard" "Leave Okupe Alone" and those inanities...
Meanwhile these shameless crooks like Okupe and Fani Kayode who they defend as if the realization of Biafra is tied to Criminals, live in opulence and ill gotten wealth from our Common Patrimony...

Tufiakwa...

271 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by dgalon(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
10m shocked that's huge money to furnish a house.

Damn poverty is a bastard

27 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by FastShipping: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by dunkem21(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by dgalon(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Read, bro.
Ok, bro.
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
10mil to furnish a house.. another 10mil to furnish an office.... hehehe

free money

..well stealing is not corruption

38 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigeria oh, Nigeria.

I weep for thee.

Uncle Doyin, it is not your fault ooo. Who would i blame than GEJ who turns to father Christmas in may..

DrabeeyWasHere

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by tyson99(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
wot else shall we not hear

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by kinggozzy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
10M for apartment? I cant beliv dat.....Vomit am joooor.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mynd44 lalasticlala what is happening?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by osymerga(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
If that's the case,then EFCC no try atalll.
One day they will arrest someone for legally collecting his/her salary..
Corruption fight my a.ss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Wh0AmI(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Make this Dasuki locate me na!...he get money making machine for hin room?...hian, everyday... Doled out this, gave me that!... nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by aressssa: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-KfYbtpQmu6k/VOmqhSCe_TI/AAAAAAAEkpM/I2yeenzAfME/s320/0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wB24cg0RfoI/VR6UgTkZr3I/AAAAAAABVc0/d0HcKd4V7-g/s1600/8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-s13bNKnO5I0/VR6Uf_7DQ1I/AAAAAAABVcw/d6Ycei8ixu8/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HKDKl-OsRPc/VR6Ufj5QGnI/AAAAAAABVcs/MWm89XW_7ug/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-prGVw1YXbx0/VR6UfWB04SI/AAAAAAABVck/LaEDncjqTY4/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Buried In Maiduguri Amidst Tears

http://naijagists.com/photos-young-nigerian-soldier-killed-by-boko-haram-buried-in-maiduguri-amidst-tears/

While some thieves and unpatriotic elements were living large on their money furnishing office and and their comfortable homes with their money...

This young man's blood is on your dirty and bloody hands...

154 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by blacktwist(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2016
God punish you and the people that will be living in the apartment... crazy and heartless politicians.. Awon oloriburuku

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Thats the money meant for our soldiers that Okupe, Dasuki and Retarddeen Jonathan split and shared

It would never be better for them and their children anywhere they are

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Pataki: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2016
I don't even know where to begin with that attack dog and self proclaimed bástard called Doyin Okupe.

The idiòt is back on twitter exciting his so-called diseased heart with insults on everybody. Yet he was foolishly begging EFCC not to detain him.

In a country where people are dying from poverty, a so-called government worker and a professed medical doctor finds it easy to spend 10 million naira on office and another 10 million naira on where he would stay.

This is pure wickedness. Ko ni da fun e Okupe! angry

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by BossKratos: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2016
undecided

Imagine what this fat, spotty, lying thief is saying!

Nigerian politicians are mostly morons!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by idupaul: 12:39am On Jul 18, 2016
dgalon:
10m shocked that's huge money to furnish a house.

Damn poverty is a bastard

I used about 5 million times furnish my house and the house is still not what I expected .. what is 10 million naira that you are shouting sef ..even Zara Buhari spend it on ice cream in a year

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Hezbola: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Disgusting!!
Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by idupaul: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

While some thieves and unpatriotic elements were living large on their money furnishing office and and their comfortable homes with their money...

Buratai also used part of the money needed to protect this gallant boy to buy houses in Dubai in his jobless wives name

4 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by aressssa: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2016
[s]
idupaul:

Buratai also used part of the money needed to protect this gallant boy to buy houses in Dubai in his jobless wives name
[/s]

Show me your evidence or STFU..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by idupaul: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Show me your evidence or STFU..

What evidence do u need again ..the man himself submitted to the code of conduct bureau that he had two luxury houses in Dubai when his highest salary was 1.5 million naira a month ..dude it's either u work in a data centre or you need to wake up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by aressssa: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

What evidence do u need again ..the man himself submitted to the code of conduct bureau that he had two luxury houses in Dubai when his highest salary was 1.5 million naira a month ..dude it's either u work in a data centre or you need to wake up

I asked you for proof than he bought the property with stolen funds.

The fact that he declared the properties means he has nothing to hide.

26 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by idupaul: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

I asked you for proof than he bought the property with stolen funds.

The fact that he declared the properties means he has nothing to hide.

Tell me where an honest Nigerian General will have 2 billion naira to buy anything ...Guy please cool down

5 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by aressssa: 1:01am On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:

Tell me where an honest Nigerian General will have 2 billion naira to buy anything ...Guy please cool down

I asked you for proof to back up your claim with..

You said he stole funds from our troops so show us the proof that he did..

27 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by Qmerit(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2016
When he says President jonathan was like Jesus christ, you guys thought he was joking?

President Jonathan is like Jesus Christ---Okupe 2015

44 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by slimfit1(m): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

Can't believe some people still pretend they didn't see this text and learn from it. I'm going to give up on people in this country that are poor in everything.

Only in Nigeria you will find people that are mentally and physically poor.

If Okupes children were to be in the front line would he be thinking about furnitures for his office ok sha.

35 Likes

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by MeAboki(m): 2:54am On Jul 18, 2016
LOL, I laugh at the hypocrisy of this man, look at him complaining that EFCC released a private information he allegedly volunteered to them concerning his health (which he now has publicly disclosed himself); yet he forgot when he orchestrated dirty PDP campaign tactics, including release of falsified medical report against PMB, purporting that he had Prostate Cancer and latterly Leukemia so as to damage PMB's public suitability and acceptability for the presidency.
The bastard should know that what goes around comes around.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe by aressssa: 3:02am On Jul 18, 2016
MeAboki:
LOL, I laugh at the hypocrisy of this man, look at him complaining that EFCC released a private information he allegedly volunteered to them concerning his health (which he now has publicly disclosed himself); yet he forgot when he orchestrated dirty PDP campaign tactics, including release of falsified medical report against PMB, purporting that he had Prostate Cancer and latterly Leukemia so as to damage PMB's public suitability and acceptability for the presidency.
The bastard should know that what goes around comes around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2g-BX-oWJA&noredirect=1

Remember how they disgraced the man off the state shouting that PMB was not electable... grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor / Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.