Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Silent Treatment Can Hurt Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Silent Treatment Can Hurt Your Relationship (804 Views)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Silent Treatment Can Hurt Your Relationship by chibwike(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
If you chose to ignore your partner because you’re hurt and fail to communicate with him or her, you’re engaging in silent treatment. Any relationship that gives silent treatment a chance is never going to be great.

It is a common occurrence with both man and woman, people will rather sit down facing the ceiling or the wall than facing their partner for possible communication and this kind of attitudes is so annoying, that if not handle well, not only the perpetrator will suffer for it but both of them except they start finding lasting solution to such attitude.

click this link to continue reading http://bulkygist.com/2015/07/09/how-silent-treatment-can-hurt-your-relationship/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Silent Treatment Can Hurt Your Relationship by Preciousgirl(f): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: How Silent Treatment Can Hurt Your Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Me personally I dnt like the silent treatment thing buh wen I see dat d lady isn't even puttn efforts in d rship, afta I"v talked to her abt it and she aint changn, I discharge her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Who Do You Feed First? / How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. / 5 Best Places To Break-up With A Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.