Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (39747 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by buemene(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
I wish this was a Nollywood script been played in a Nigerian movie carrying a happy ending. Takes courage though to man up. GO BACK and the world can burn for all you care. Your action has brought blessings eventually. Kudos bro.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Ogbodavies(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
dumb man... what happens to family planning..
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Very touching... sad
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by fF01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
dey suppose soak beta pankere 4 ogogoro flog this coward! bullsh¡t.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by chineloSA(f): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
This man wants a pity party. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by talktofemi: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
funny man!
so as life has been frustrating for you, the only joy you derive is drinking from your wife's honeywell, sotey you born twins thrice...

Have you ever wonder why it seem poor people have more children than the average and rich folks? No other means of relaxation and enjoyment than copulation, which invariably lead to more children.

A rich man have many avenues of having fun.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by repogirl(f): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ehya, God definitely answers prayers if only man would have faith.....happy for them. smiley
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
omoelesa:
So Touching Story.On Lighter Note, We Thought All Black Jews In Lagos Are all Billionaire And Landlords .Yeye
Mad men everywhere. Dorty human being.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by peeta89(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is a planned act between the woman and her husband. Why did he not call before fortune came the wife's way?? I smell rat....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by nicerichard05: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is very touching, pls no one should blame a frustrated man, it isn't easy, we should be happy he didn't tak his own life.

Anyway his action has paid off, mr man pls return back home, ur family needs u
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by tellmesome(f): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Useless man that can't stand hard time.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by columbus007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is becoming very emotional,she's even profess her love for him with all the trauma,what a virtues woman she is,o'yea hebrew woman God is with thee.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by andyanders: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
I know it was not right for the man to have ran away from home, but people should understand that it is hard to many homes in keeping up with the demand of raising a family, talkless of having twins.Many men had committed suicide cus of cases like this.

We should all be our brothers keepers and try to help. People should stop name calling by saying that the man came out because his wife is now been blessed with money. Frustration can kill.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by nicerichard05: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
tellmesome:
Useless man that can't stand hard time.

I guess u av never tasted poverty b4, that's why u call him useless, if you no wat it means as a man not to bee able to feed ur llil kids den u would knw dat dis man is not useless. We should be grateful he didn't kill himself
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=30pt]okay,first he left them.
Then they became celebs and rich.
And now he is back with his little story! grin
What do you think?
I smell PDP here
[/size]
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Neplusultra(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gwa, Uche biko nata ba zia, inugo? tongue
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ocelot2006(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
funny man!
so as life has been frustrating for you, the only joy you derive is drinking from your wife's honeywell, sotey you born twins thrice...

Do u have kids? If you don't, then you don't really understand how it feels when u look into the innocent eyes of your newborne child and feel so so helpless that you can't take care of.

That said I blame the man for lack of family planning and bailing out on his wife and children. He has to man up, work hard, and trust in God.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by may0001: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bisjosh:
Am so sure its because of the aids the wife is getting that wants to make him come back....smh!!!!
nothing else. Good three months you left her to suffer. Come back, gold digger.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by noblegrex: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Half bread is better than none bt 200,000k + 6 kids arrgh. I'm short of words. Mayb its a blessing or nt I'm confused.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
So touching love is a beautiful feeling i hope the husband gets a better job God bless this family and protect them
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
So touching love is a beautiful feeling i hope the husband gets a better job God bless this family and protect them embarassed
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
ocelot2006:

Do u have kids? If you don't, then you don't really understand how it feels when u look into the innocent eyes of your newborne child and feel so so helpless that you can't take care of.

That said I blame the man for lack of family planning and bailing out on his wife and children. He has to man up, work hard, and trust in God.

lack of family planning, you've said it all. the guy just dey bury hin rod for the wife body anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by chezznonso: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
ikemeikon:
please o, what excuse does he have
Yea seriously he is a feather brain deranged addled nonsensical piece of masculine stupidity. A disgrace to men in general. is he that shameless? jeez! Running back to his vomit and talking about love...psst hear dat coming from a man who abandoned his family for crazy reasons. Yea it's a sure thing that a choice to be irresponsible isn't such a bad thing buh coming back is completely preposterous.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by chezznonso: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
yahayya1a:
[size=30pt]okay,first he left them.
Then they became celebs and rich.
And now he is back with his little story! grin
What do you think?
I smell PDP here
[/size]
Are you that stupid please drop the crazy political talk. Pdp kwa! where did that come from? your puke filled brain I guess. Please go to school.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by delors(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abeg free the guy joor...if he no run away how all these goody goody fir land dem domot? Sharp badt guyz grin
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Akanaz(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sorry bro. I think this is rampant among those who are ignorants of family planning. Anyway, i pray the family hook up again and start to recieve the blessing of God.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by 9jatatafo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bros come out of hiding. You made the wrong choice be running away.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by fyxboss(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
kestolove95:
He should comeback abi and u still love him KO?.., dix woman still like prick and go won fvck
you no like prick?
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by chezznonso: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
buemene:
I wish this was a Nollywood script been played in a Nigerian movie carrying a happy ending. Takes courage though to man up. GO BACK and the world can burn for all you care. Your action has brought blessings eventually. Kudos bro.
Please stop all this your wishy washy nonsense... wake up and smell the diaper... and please cut the crap with this your pragmatism... so the fact that he got something good from being a jelly boned coward is now a thing to celebrate... A round of applause for you my dear cos you just earned yourself a full chapter in my book of crazy ass dudes.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by fyxboss(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Then this guy would come back and do welcome back fucking and give birth to triplet this time... Finally, he would run to heaven.... All dis poor people and their dicks that lacks control #weaponofmassdestruction

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Tojay: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dis man shld b jailed,wat d crap in d name of excuse? Doesn't he knw wat family planing is despite it awareness on TV n Radio? Dis is just #StoryForThegods undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / My Girl's Crazy Cravings / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.