Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (39744 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by U2ice(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Charly68:
And you think to run away will not aggravate the problem for your unfortunate wife.. Many are praying for just a child to be called their own ,God gave you multiple & you are here blaming God for your life...see yourself ,when you know that you could not take good care of the children,why not advice your wife to go for family plan. You could sleep with a woman but you couldn't bare the consequence...infect you should be sent to 3 months jail for your senseless cowardice. You put that woman into terrible trauma.

Seconded.....make it 4months wiv hard labour
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
You are a COWARD!
You abandoned your family for 3 good months.
I suppose your net pay of N33k has also been spent on just yourself since then, no?
You know how to "do" but you don't know what "to do" 9 months later.
Just yday I said he would be back and I was right.
Shameless, useless, spineless idiot! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by nijanigga: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2015
nma24:
I understand the eugenics part, how would they achieve that and to what purpose? I don't think eugenics is actually the word you intended, perhaps 'annihilation or genocide?
it is eugenics, select only the useful ones and prevent giving birth to the potentially unproductive ones.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ebeneade(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
If he hadn't absconded, help wouldn't have came up for the family
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Layolaw(f): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
*wipes tears with handkerchief*

What a touching story!
Oga Uche abeg come back to your family. Running away from your responsibility doesn't solve the problem.

It is well!
honestly, l can't control myself myself while reading these, it is well
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
USELESS MAN....

He will still come back and resume PHOCKING as usual

Continue causing your WIFE, kindred and KIDS national shame...

These are the MEN, our NOWADAYS LADIES want... Since He delivers uninterrupted ATTENTION
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by mekadinho(f): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hahaha...... Pls free da man abeg, if he didn't run, newspapers wouldn't hv reported da news naa, and N400k, plus oda financial help they hv received so far wouldn't hv come, hehehe.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by cho25bc(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
His shud control his joystick if 33k won't be enuf 2 cater 4 d kids
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Maga don pay,guy man don show. Next time you will learn to plan ur family. Since your wife don accept u,who are we to complain sef! *celebrity things*
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
funny man!
so as life has been frustrating for you, the only joy you derive is drinking from your wife's honeywell, sotey you born twins thrice...

As in ehn, they both need to be laid down and thrashed mercilessly.

In this age, you still leave ur birth control to chance?

Can't just understand why the poorest people want the most kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Shine1177: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
funny man!
so as life has been frustrating for you, the only joy you derive is drinking from your wife's honeywell, sotey you born twins thrice...
Kai, you be bad person grin You got me cracking grin grin wetin the man for do? grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by 2dillu2(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Touching cry cry
GEJ till...Abeg someone finish it for me angry angry .

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
nijanigga:

it is eugenics, select only the useful ones and prevent giving birth to the potentially unproductive ones.
oh ok
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
When you were doing you did not know.. Abi?
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by simdam500(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Pinocchioo: Very touching

But that was not enough reason for him to abandon his family. They are also his responsibilities.

What he did was bad
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by evanscheck(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
aboabai:

There are things in life that go beyond human explanation. If this man had zipped up, meaning he has zipped up his suffering forever. God has His own ways of doing things that we can't explain.

Hear this, my parents were blessed with 7 children. If they had zipped up at the second attempt. Which were set of twins and the first daughter, only God knows my parents could still be living in a rented one room and parlour apartment. Our last born the 7th in the line was the that first built house for our parents parents.

Then people were saying 7 children are too much. This is a blessing to my family.

Ur story is quite touching but that was a rare situation which happens once in every 100 cases, look .. plan ur family acccording to how many u can feed, dont don probability and gamble on the lives of innocent children, God wud ask of those children from u...
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by chezznonso: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
yahayya1a:
Hehehe see this one, who is even talking to you.. Go mind yo own biz and get a life FOLK.
For some lifeless freak full of crap you sure have a very big mouth. Like eww! What was that. And come to think of it, you even enlarged the comment and coloured it. What else does that show. shocked If not that you are an attention seeking feather brained addled nonsensical piece of masculine stupidity. You should be thanking me for giving you my attention not insulting your sorry ass. And really if what you have is a life then I choose to die. Now back to the grave you crawled out from grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
chezznonso:

For some lifeless freak full of crap you sure have a very big mouth. Like eww! What was that. And come to think of it, you even enlarged the comment and coloured it. What else does that show. shocked If not that you are an attention seeking feather brained addled nonsensical piece of masculine stupidity. You should be thanking me for giving you my attention not insulting your sorry ass. And really if what you have is a life then I choose to die. Now back to the grave you crawled out from grin grin grin cheesy

Well, looks like someone is MAD over SH*T ...whatever pal, your freaking English grammar don't scare me, and talking about sorry ass, i think it urs that deserves a whoop.

I can write how ever the HELL i want, big or small, blue or black(like your punk ass) ,so also speaking of atattention,i think i got it since i made you mad heheheh.

Seems like you got some shit popping and no one is interested in yo once again GET A LIFE nigga..
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by chezznonso: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
yahayya1a:

Well, looks like someone is MAD over SH*T ...whatever pal, your freaking English grammar don't scare me, and talking about sorry ass, i think it urs that deserves a whoop.

I can write how ever the HELL i want, big or small, blue or black(like your punk ass) ,so also speaking of atattention,i think i got it since i made you mad heheheh.

Seems like you got some shit popping and no one is interested in yo once again GET A LIFE nigga..

Excellent project defence! But why don't you save them for your old, depressed greasy haired lecturers (obviously in the next twenty something years that is if you ever get a chance to go to school) Looks like we got a gay peeping tom in our midst. You're the freak that has been peeking at me in the bathroom right? How else did you know the colour of my ass? Talk about attention. Feeling so fly you got my attention right? That's how deep you've gone down the depths of inferiority complex. My bad dat I tried schooling you on how to comment on posts. I'm withdrawing privileges since you're abusing them, NO MORE ATTENTION FOR YOU Because I figured that you enjoy ignorance more than life itself, And that you are at the same IQ level with a 5 year old who gets all mad and defensive when pple disagree with them but no problem cos am coming back to unlock your brain, wait lemme get the key because I think it is deep inside Atlantic Ocean. Come back when you learn to spell attention correctly. Lolz to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / My Girl's Crazy Cravings / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.