Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (39598 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
funny man!
so as life has been frustrating for you, the only joy you derive is drinking from your wife's honeywell, sotey you born twins thrice...
u r such a fool for making dis statement. guy dnt let cuss follow u ok and if u dnt knw wat to say jux move off thread wit ur useless self. I pray dat man to b ur employee someday. idiot
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
londonrivals:

Emeka Uche, the man who abandoned his wife, Ruth and their twins, he has come out to say that he is sorry for his actions.
"I love my children, I miss my wife too, but I am afraid to come back. People won’t understand how frustrating life has been.

I am scared I would be arrested if I come out. How do I watch my kids suffer? I could not tolerate it. I did not even have money to assist my family. I watched them suffer daily, without knowing what to do. There were nights I watched my children sleep without food. Some days I will buy N100 garri and akara (bean cake) for my family. Because of my low income, I was always in debt before the end of each month. I am a factory worker and I earn N33,000 after tax and union fees.

Then I have four children and a wife to take care of, which has been very difficult, I could not stand having a new set of twins that will come to this world to suffer. Initially, I thought it would be a child, probably a boy so that I would have two sons and three girls, but when I learnt it was twins again, the only thing that came to my mind was to run away. It was not an easy decision and I have not been happy knowing that I abandoned them. My wife is a very good woman and I love her. I love my children too.

I became frustrated when I called my brothers for assistance and they did not even answer me. I just dressed up that morning, I knew I won’t come back but I didn’t tell her so that she would not feel bad. I am pained that I have not seen my wife and children for three months, sister you won’t understand my situation, but know that it has not been easy for me,” he lamented on telephone, as he refused to disclose his location.”he said

His wife who was with the reporter while the telephone interview was being conducted reassured him of her love for him and that no one will arrest him saying anyone who arrests him will kill her first

"Please do not hang up the phone on me my heart. Just listen to what I have to say. I understand that things have not been easy but you should know that we have suffered alot. Please come back to me and your children. No one will arrest you because you are still my husband and I still love you. Anyone who arrests you will kill me first. Please talk to this aunt and also come so that we can go to Alausa together. They are all good people and mean well for us,”she said

Mrs Uche who received N200, 000 cash gift from Thisday Newspaper was at the bank to open an account and she looked at her three months old twin babies whose birth has brought her fortune and said
"You are a blessing to my family. What would have happened if I had aborted you? I would have just continued suffering with your brother and sisters and father”.she said

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/man-who-abandoned-his-wife-and-twins.html

cc: lalasticlala
Pusillanimous being. We don't need ur explanations you parasitic lout and the woman is so silly... Love my foot

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bisjosh:
Am so sure its because of the aids the wife is getting that wants to make him come back....smh!!!!
u sound funny young wman. d frustration in dis nation can cause one to do things he don't wish to do. so dnt think its because of d aid d wman is getting. dnt pray to b in such a mess ok. I hate it when ppl dnt av reasonable thing to contribute in a thread
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
omoelesa:
So Touching Story.On Lighter Note, We Thought All Black Jews In Lagos Are all Billionaire And Landlords .Yeye
Stay there and be thoughting ode ni omoyi
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
ugoezeik:
u r such a fool for making dis statement. guy dnt let cuss follow u ok and if u dnt knw wat to say jux move off thread wit ur useless self. I pray dat man to b ur employee someday. idiot

and you decided to rain such insults on me for no reason, maka why?
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kingsasian:
Your wife don turn celebrity na now you wan dey preach love....abeg come continue wetin you start. God bless the twins and your family.
u really sound lik a clown. u r a young man, so dnt use ur hand bring cuss unto urself ok
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
topsco:
Peradventure he had accepted and taken his responsibily earlier the family will continue with their suffering. Will social media give it attention afterall many a twin are born daily? Guy you got no problem.
Many Nigerians will dive into this new business now.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:

and you decided to rain such insults on me for no reason, maka why?
guy a young man lik u dnt need to mk such statement. is he happy dat things turn dat way to his family? everyone pray for beta life but wen it turn d oda way we won't question God. am sorry if I insult u but ur comment is absurd
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kingsasian:
Your wife don turn celebrity na now you wan dey preach love....abeg come continue wetin you start. God bless the twins and your family.
u really sound lik a clown. u r a young man, so dnt use ur hand bring cuss unto urself ok
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by dabossman(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
To slap this guy just dey hungry me. You know what your income is like yet you refused to do proper family planning after four kids. Even those earning millions per annum are trying to stick to 2 or 3, you are firing a loaded gun all over the place.

I'm beginning to suspect the whole thing sef. Seems this whole "running" away thing was just to get media attention and the resulting assistance from government, corporate bodies and kind Nigerians.

Please spend these funds wisely and take care of those little ones.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
talktofemi:

Have you ever wonder why it seem poor people have more children than the average and rich folks? No other means of relaxation and enjoyment than copulation, which invariably lead to more children.

A rich man have many avenues of having fun.
Very true but they should try using condom or the woman can block her womb to prevent pregnancy
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by malahbu(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is really touching story. It is not easy...let him come back to his children and wife...he is lucky that the wife loves him and understands his situation.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
ugoezeik:
guy a young man lik u dnt need to mk such statement. is he happy dat things turn dat way to his family? everyone pray for beta life but wen it turn d oda way we won't question God. am sorry if I insult u but ur comment is absurd

But he could have planned his family, that's my point.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
enytine:
after he sensed that the wife is already rich, he came forth to enjoy the benefit abi
u r a FOOL
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
evanscheck:
Sometimes, it is like I am heartless but how can a man earning dat amount not know dat he shud zip up and quit bringing in more children into this world.. he hate to see them suffer but all he does is things that brings suffering... thank God for thisday newspaper..
Toto dey sweet oh guy!! That's the only joy for the poorman now.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:

But he could have planned his family, that's my point.
bro, nobody dat dnt av a plan for his or her family. there is dis igbo adage dat says: omere ma chi ekwena onye uta atanaya. person wey d struggle to conquer and the gods no allowam make his kinsmen no blame him. d man is working and d pay is nothing to write home about, he met his brothers but couldn't get help. my guy if things are working well in dis con3 I dnt think we wil be hearing some pathetic news like dis. wen a government officials will carry d money dat is ment for me and u to himself. if dis man nw go to rob or kidnap some of dis ppl will be d first to kill him without asking why. not dat am in support of such tho
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
enytine:
after he sensed that the wife is already rich, he came forth to enjoy the benefit abi
u r a FOOL
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by mkoabiola: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2015
I dnt y ppu are blaming d man cos d wify has been given cash reward
Na tru talk d uche dde talk oo
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by dabossman(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2015
ugoezeik:
bro, nobody dat dnt av a plan for his or her family. there is dis igbo adage dat says: omere ma chi ekwena onye uta atanaya. person wey d struggle to conquer and the gods no allowam make his kinsmen no blame him. d man is working and d pay is nothing to write home about, he met his brothers but couldn't get help. my guy if things are working well in dis con3 I dnt think we wil be hearing some pathetic news like dis. wen a government officials will carry d money dat is ment for me and u to himself. if dis man nw go to rob or kidnap some of dis ppl will be d first to kill him without asking why. not dat am in support of such tho

Dude, stop insulting people all over the thread. We all know the country is hard. That is more reason to pay serious attention to family planning. This man has had three sets of twins. One can understand the first and second set. He expected one each time but got twins. After four kids call it quits with baby making. Feeding four kids in today's economy is a huge task already. Now they've become six.

I've been married for some years now with just one kid. My wife and I have resisted pressure from family and friends to pop out more because we don't want to struggle to cater for our kids. I know what it means to pay school fees o. There are times when you want to say screw the rubber, but when you remember that once can turn to pregnancy, you have to give yourself brain and be disciplined.

You can't afford to leave everything to chance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by olalat(m): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Where are d ohaneze ndigbo, orji uzor kalu, peter obi, arthur eze nd co. Now is d tym to show geniue love to ur brother.They wont come out when they are needed. Bunch of hypocrites. Assuming d guy was sent pack frm lagos, they will be making noise together with their internet trolls. Threatening court actions.Bunch of useless people. Help me call them, an igbo man needs help o o o o. They should come and help this man if they truelly care about igbo race.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by nijanigga: 1:41am On Jul 10, 2015
omoelesa:
So Touching Story.On Lighter Note, We Thought All Black Jews In Lagos Are all Billionaire And Landlords .Yeye
or fake jews.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by nijanigga: 1:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Mrs Uche please go and tie your tube.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by nijanigga: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2015
nma24:
Very true but they should try using condom or the woman can block her womb to prevent pregnancy
oyinbo people are preparing blacks for eugenics,it's coming. By 2050 the world's population would hit 10B, then you will see crimes and fighting for resources,Nigeria's population would have hit 400 million, I wondered all those people who want to build houses,where will they get land? Crimes will be too much in Nigeria to live happily.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by azezola(m): 2:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Igbo people gi turn lagos into welcome state and them go say Yoruba no good oooo.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 10, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Hmmmmmm.....may God please provide for all men to care for their families.

Check my signature too. Thanks.

Amen
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by chinchum(m): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2015
rubbish!, more annoying.

How can a man already worn out and overburdened with a heavy load on his head, choose to add more load?

He deserves strokes of cane !
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by SFSNIPER(m): 3:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
Am so sure its because of the aids the wife is getting that wants to make him come back....smh!!!!
Did he sound like he wanted to come back? Or does it look like he initiated the call? All these gals with cosmetic sense sef na wah. When they need sense the most that's when it cleans off.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by uboma(m): 3:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Bisjosh:

You are very correct. The man is a coward for running away from his responsibilities. Since he has a low income, why didnt he and his wife go for family planning? This is the first time i have heard of an Igbo man running away from his responsibilities.

It still beats my imagination why the lower income cadre class do not opt for family planning after one or two issues. I have seen some people having up to 7 children and still counting and i wonder why.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by uboma(m): 3:54am On Jul 10, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Did he sound like he wanted to come back? Or does it look like he initiated the call? All these gals with cosmetic sense sef na wah. When they need sense the most that's when it cleans off.

It is even you that has cosmetic sense. Why do you think he agreed to the phone interview? Someone who is bent on running away wont even call you nor answer your calls.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by uboma(m): 3:57am On Jul 10, 2015
dabossman:

Dude, stop insulting people all over the thread. We all know the country is hard. That is more reason to pay serious attention to family planning. This man has had three sets of twins. One can understand the first and second set. He expected one each time but got twins. After four kids call it quits with baby making. Feeding four kids in today's economy is a huge task already. Now they've become six.

I've been married for some years now with just one kid. My wife and I have resisted pressure from family and friends to pop out more because we don't want to struggle to cater for our kids. I know what it means to pay school fees o. There are times when you want to say screw the rubber, but when you remember that once can turn to pregnancy, you have to give yourself brain and be disciplined.

You can't afford to leave everything to chance.

Excellent response....
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by SFSNIPER(m): 3:58am On Jul 10, 2015
uboma:

It is even you that has cosmetic sense. Why do you think he agreed to the phone interview? Someone who is bent on running away wont even call you nor answer your calls.
Mr Solicitor, the reporter called and not his wife. Abi u been give am the number? If he actually was planning to come back so soon why is he not out already? With ur head like grinding stone
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:40am On Jul 10, 2015
He sabi collabo, he no wan face his responsibility. Its obvious d wife naa alabodo ( feed nack wife) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.