Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,643 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood (1884 Views)

How To Sexually Arouse A Woman / 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by chibwike(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
by pengbukas · July 9, 2015

Let me first state it here that, different girls have different taste as per what really turn them on sexually, but there are certain basics that generally put all girls in the mood. Unless you get all of these I’m going to let you know shortly, you aren’t going to get girls turn on.

So, what are the things you need to possess as guy to actually turn girls on?

click dis link to continue reading the details http://bulkygist.com/2015/07/09/how-to-sexually-put-her-in-the-mood/

Re: How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by Preciousgirl(f): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by valmunich(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
So, Ogbeni, you ma don join people Wey dey do this Mumu thing just to garner traffic on their blog? undecided

tsew!!
Re: How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
lipsrsealedfull stop.am tired of this
Re: How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chibwike's account has been hacked shocked shocked..
Re: How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by chibwike(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Chibwike's account has been hacked shocked shocked..
I gave a Frnd of mine my password coz he said he wanted to use Nl to promote his blog..it seems he went too far..I'd stop him..lol Sleeky u seem to know me too well
Re: How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by chibwike(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2015
valmunich:
So, Ogbeni, you ma don join people Wey dey do this Mumu thing just to garner traffic on their blog? undecided

tsew!!
bro Dnt worry am not the one..I don't even have a blog. i'd fix this
Re: How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2015
chibwike:
I gave a Frnd of mine my password coz he said he wanted to use Nl to promote his blog..it seems he went too far..I'd stop him..lol Sleeky u seem to know me too well
If he wants to promote his blog, he should go through the right way, and that's by placing an advert..

He may not get the expected crowd through this means, especially, when he gives us half baked stories with reference to his blog angry.

Hehehehehehe @ knowing you well cheesy wink..
Re: How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood by chibwike(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

If he wants to promote his blog, he should go through the right way, and that's by placing an advert..

He may not get the expected crowd through this means, especially, when he gives us half baked stories with reference to his blog angry.

Hehehehehehe @ knowing you well cheesy wink..
yeah..true..I never saw this coming. the guy don even open like five threads.

(1) (Reply)

Things All Men Should Know About Sex / My Experience With This Girl I Don't Know / Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.