Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) (67254 Views)

Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) / Total Nigeria Shut Down For Sacking Nigerian Workers / Ericsson Sacks 160 Nigerian Workers, Takes Jobs To India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kizmarty:
it's more like students' life before and after they receive bank alerts from home grin

I concur
true my brother
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by muhyeenisce(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
jck1976:

You are right bro
naxo
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Really? Not funny at all sad
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] Heheheh most especially teachers, buhari need to do something about this.
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by 2tek: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
3 things to do if you must remain financially buoyant:
(1) Reduce Expenses
(2) live within your income
(3) look for alternative source of income

A man should have minimum of 3 sources of income.

1 Like

Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
someone who is not waiting on a salary job... wouldn't have to pass through this. I cannot imagine myself in such situation. I live and work from my house, get paid while playing around and eat how and when i like. Information is vital if people must be emancipated from job slavery

1 Like

Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by misreal(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
priiince:
This got me laffin grin
Mr op,I think you are not a Nigerian because if you were,u would know that ur list is incomplete with the period when we just drink water...

Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by CSTR2: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
shamsuRana:
wink

GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF GOVERNANCE IS...

Without Power minister:
- Electricity supply has greatly improved

Without Petroleum minister:
- refineries are almost fully revamped, to commence production within a month.
- Disappearance of fuel queues without oil marketers holding country to ransom.
- Stoppage of phantom fuel subsidy payments to the cabal, & reducing it from over N5b to N1.8b per day.

Without Finance minister:
- External reserves increased by $3b in a month.
- Bailout to states to clear 8 months salary arrears.
- Closure of all secret govt accounts.
- Maintenance of a single Federation Account for all FG revenues.

Without External Affairs minister:
- Secured multilateral cooperation of all neighbouring countries for a MJTF against Boko Haram.
- G7 cooperation and support in fight against insurgents.

Without Commerce & Trade minister:
- Concluded package to revamp local industries.

All in barely a month!
Submit your brain to a medical research facility.
You clearly have no use for it.
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by shamsuRana(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Submit your brain to a medical research facility.

Thank you.
Most likely its either you are more dumb than daffy duck,or just a stray love child,hopeless and pained by every drop of truth..
Choose wisely where you belong..silence also constitutes acceptance that you belong to one of the aforementioned.
wink
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by butanep(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
floxyluv80:
Very funny but I hv not jst food but good food on my table all d days of d mnth bcus I am (prudent) alwys careful in buying things, spend wisely & plan well. I don't eat everyday but any day, any time, I eat good food
Are you still in your parents house or still under the influence of a man?

If you are living strictly by your monthly earning especially when you have a lot to take care off... you will understand the true meaning of life...

If you like be prudent or not... Once the money is not enough, you can't do anything about it... if you always want to eat good food, you might decide to forgo other important things...

Life is all about sacrifices... the time will come when the good food will be be in abundance but no time to eat it...

1 Like

Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by azidomedogo: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ops just got me.Nice one
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by friends4ever(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Laughing
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by kenoz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by CSTR2: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
shamsuRana:

Thank you.
Most likely its either you are more dumb than daffy duck,or just a stray love child,hopeless and pained by every drop of truth..
Choose wisely where you belong..silence also constitutes acceptance that you belong to one of the aforementioned.
wink
Submit your brain to a medical facility.
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Enigma90(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
priiince:
This got me laffin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thats what we have to keep enduring sheepishly as citizens of this crazy country until we lynch each and every of our leaders both past and present....
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by mekybabe1: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol!
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by shamsuRana(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Submit your brain to a medical facility.

Thanks for telling all and sundry who you are..
As you may know..life is not easy..but more difficult when one is absurd..relatively absurd. grin
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
4ny

Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by akeensbussy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:
Freaking Hilarious grin

But it's the truth though. There is this thing about money. When you get it, you just see yourself spending it, and when you have overspent it, you just realize that you can't even remember how you spent it or what you spent it on.

Sometimes, it just seems like magic.

Not for everybody though, I run family budget and till the end of the month I eat what ever I like to. immediately my salary is paid, my wife submit her food and other essential ingredient list for the month and the money is removed and given to her before any other things is taken care of. she makes sure she buys everything need for the months in terms of food including paper except meat and fish though, also for laundry and bath.

I don,t want to come home in the evening and you tell me no food, that will be disaster cos I don,t eat outside anyhow even I eat at home b4 going to work. This we have been practicing since we got married and now our children know it as a lifestyle.
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by deph: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
no 3 cost more dan no 2.....200# worth of indomie no b hungry man food nah....
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by jericco1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sijo01:
They're all my favorite except lacasera n groundnut smiley

lacasera nd groundnut hmm
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 10, 2015
efilefun:
Reminds me of School days, when you collect your monthly allowance, you will be too lazy to cook but when reality starts knocking that's why u would be planning how to buy foodstuff and enof garri to sustain u till following month
mine was sent weekly, so i went to buka for the first 3 days and rushed to buy a carton of indomie to sustain me til the next monday.

1 Like

Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by fattbabakay(m): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2015
That's what they call - Living from hand to mouth.
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by blackpanda: 4:32am On Jul 10, 2015
muhyeenisce:
That's what Reckless spending leads to

Reckless spending for 18k Haba!
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 10, 2015
floxyluv80:
Very funny but I hv not jst food but good food on my table all d days of d mnth bcus I am (prudent) alwys careful in buying things, spend wisely & plan well. I don't eat everyday but any day, any time, I eat good food

U don't eat everyday... Why you too dey lie like dis¿
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by muhyeenisce(m): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2015
blackpanda:

Reckless spending for 18k Haba!
yes! If you know what u are doing you can manage it for a month since you the amount you are entitled to per month
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Moana(f): 4:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Kenndall:
Freaking Hilarious grin

But it's the truth though. There is this thing about money. When you get it, you just see yourself spending it, and when you have overspent it, you just realize that you can't even remember how you spent it or what you spent it on.

Sometimes, it just seems like magic.
i thought i was the only one who experienced it grin
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by bummyla(m): 5:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Lord Have Mercy! Hahahahahahaah!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by Saheed0705(m): 5:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Visocrate:
you will always have food on your table when you plan very well without channeling everything or 50% to drinks or bottles
lol no be only when govt pay salary grin
Visocrate:
you will always have food on your table when you plan very well without channeling everything or 50% to drinks or bottles
lol no be only when govt pay salary
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2015
it can only happen if you are working in osun state grin
Re: See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) by LAWRENCE4177: 5:33am On Jul 10, 2015
TOO BAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.