Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison (77661 Views)

Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Reference(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Saifullah01:
Buhari take it easy this not 1984 o

Una don start again. Reason why anti-corruption cannot work. We donot have a unified stand against it.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Brainwox(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2015
IceMan85:
Don't mind those stupid set of people. No be the EFCC we know? Once you agree to give them some amount of money, case close. Ever since they were formed, how many politician have they sent to jail? NONE!!!
But it's never part of their constitutional right to prosecute and send criminals to jail, that's the work of the judiciary. Theirs is to make move by tracking corrupt officals and get evidences against them, then hand them over to the judicial arm for trial. If there are no solid evidences against the criminal, the case will be dismissed at the court of law. That's why some of the cases against corrupt officials were being dismissed recently on the ground of lack of concrete evidences as claimed by d judicial arm.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by rigarmortis: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
they have not been found guilty of anything, they will soon be free, 48/72 hours max
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by goodlifehyd(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2015
abnsugbe:

This is just a propaganda to show dat buhari is working by arresting corrupt officals......Let them be arraingned or get caught by British Police just like how #IBOri was caught....Nonsese....after some weeks now,they will be released........
why didnt the previous administration do the same atleast it would instill fears in the minds of would-be looters instead it welcomed it with open arms
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Abba999(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
petkoffDrake:

lol. if all are jailed. who then will rule us?

by d way. ur a pretty woman

Thanks

When all of them are jailed, we start a fresh strick background profile and very less attraction for political office holders. So much are given to them, and that should stop.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by petkoffDrake(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Abba999:

Thanks

When all of them are jailed, we start a fresh strick background profile and very less attraction for political office holders. So much are given to them, and that should stop.
I understand. but won't happen in Nigeria. greedy people everywhere
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Ephemmm: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2015
sweatlana:
Witch hunt!

Why has they not charged ameachi?

tongue tongue tongue He is still free yet because your Uncle at Otueke was a toothless dog while in power.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Abba999(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2015
abnsugbe:

This is just a propaganda to show dat buhari is working by arresting corrupt officals......Let them be arraingned or get caught by British Police just like how #IBOri was caught....Nonsese....after some weeks now,they will be released........

Thank God we have people like u.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Abba999(f): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
petkoffDrake:

I understand. but won't happen in Nigeria. greedy people everywhere

Because the mass majority of the people are cronically weak, selfish and pathetic. And this syndrome is very much peculiar in most Black people's mentality lipsrsealed undecided

Only few blacks think differently (when in position are concern about the welfare and future of their community/society/organisation, not how to divert fund to their pockets) and those genuin blacks remains endangered species in our contemporaly societies.

I think those of us who say it the way it is, should continue to speakout. Speak the truth in the face of the rest, no matter the consequencies. The consequences will drive the real change of the rest. smiley
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by petkoffDrake(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Abba999:

Because the mass majority of the people are cronically weak, selfish and pathetic. And this syndrome is very much peculiar in most Black people's mentality lipsrsealed undecided

Only few blacks think differently (when in position are concern about the welfare and future of their community/society/organisation, not how to divert fund to their pockets) and those genuin blacks remains endangered species in our contemporaly societies.

I think those of us who say it the way it is, should continue to speakout. Speak the truth in the face of the rest, no matter the consequencies. The consequences will drive the real change of the rest. smiley
OK. but we only speak. they don't listen or put to work what we've spoken
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Chuy: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
D prison is well furnished wit Dstv to watch n gud bed.infact flat is waiting for him
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Abba999(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2015
petkoffDrake:

OK. but we only speak. they don't listen or put to work what we've spoken

We shouldn't stop! We must continue till we find the opportunity to confront them face on.
Eg. When you find yourself on a live broadcast #SAYTHEIRSINS

When we find ourselves in position #organise rallies to enpower the people in confronting them.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by petkoffDrake(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Abba999:

We shouldn't stop! We must continue till we find the opportunity to confront them face on.
Eg. When you find yourself on a live broadcast #SAYTHEIRSINS

When we find ourselves in position #organise rallies to enpower the people in confronting them.
OK ooo. am still in school. God help us. cos am told d future of d country lies in d youth. but d old won't allow us rule... not even in small offices.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Walelavender(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2015
omoalajah:

you dey mad. you are calling people from another zone forgetting Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fashola, etc
I will not join issues with you. Your vulgar language was uncalled for. Learn to grow up dude. Is Kashamu from South East? Think deeply next time before typing. My one Kobe advice
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Probe Amechi, Tinubu, Fashola and other APC bigots and I will believe your corruption fight. Mxm.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Masculity(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2015
IceMan85:
Mtcheew.......!!!!! Because he is no longer in power that's why EFCC's are blabing as if they have done any thing. When i will take them serious, will be when they start prosecuting those in power. Why are they not charging TA ORJI and co to court. Bunch of hypocrits! As if na poor man commit crime of N500,000 weather they no go bundle am with handcup inside prison. See as they are marching majestically to their duplex. Maybe Chief warder may even leave his apartment for them, afterall money talks

Iceman imunity dey nahhh take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Haybeeman: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2015
That is thier kingdom nw, dey shud even celebrate ileya & christmas there.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by music4me(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
i hope the prison inmates have been briefed about the incoming freshers and their deeds and i also hope they are preparing a warm and befitting welcome party for them...
Have U eva heard of big man cell?
shi.t happens inside Nigeria Prisons dear.They will jst be enjoying like ant inside sugar,their wont be much different from them staying at home..Food will be superb not the usual ration and they will get to see their wife n recieve vistors as usual.The only diff is that they wont be allowed to go outt.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by gudho99(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
ThiS is to inform u that stUdents who failed jamb should Not panic....u Can gain admission into 200L in any university of ur choice. For more info call 08184372095 or 08109671778
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by ModiKen(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Saifullah01:
Buhari take it easy this not 1984 o

U need beta slap. What is take it easy?

Have u heard the words "court and justice" before.

Smh angry angry
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by IceMan85(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Brainwox:
But it's never part of their constitutional right to prosecute and send criminals to jail, that's the work of the judiciary. Theirs is to make move by tracking corrupt officals and get evidences against them, then hand them over to the judicial arm for trial. If there are no solid evidences against the criminal, the case will be dismissed at the court of law. That's why some of the cases against corrupt officials were being dismissed recently on the ground of lack of concrete evidences as claimed by d judicial arm.
The whole system is just courupt
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sorry brother, i just dnt like the way our system is messed up by theiving leaders.
same2u:

Why call me foolish brother.

I was even joking with my post.

Is buhari the judge? Ask urself that question
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
TTheir sentimental rubbish,they hate good leadership
Reference:

Una don start again. Reason why anti-corruption cannot work. We donot have a unified stand against it.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
uplawal:
Sorry brother, i just dnt like the way our system is messed up by theiving leaders.

I support the move dear to imprison the criminals.

Believe me no one likes the system. Be it Tanoids or APC supporters.

The system is just wrong
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by mindtricks: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
kelvincoll:
I thot pple say he is an Obasanjo boy? Albeit he didn't see this coming
Enjoy ur stay Sir! tongue ...............On to the next one!

Hope they get enough APC thieves as well to prison to strike needed balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.