Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger (77427 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Julius Berger MD: Akwa Ibom state is currently building the biggest Flyover in the country which is complemented with a Roundabout at Uyo Etinam - Ndoneyo road.

Inline with the 30years set out plan by the state govt to make the state and industrial hub in Africa.

Meanwhile more of this fly over is expected to kick start in Eket senatorial district in year 2021 according to berger.

Lalaclata na front page ebi

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by cjwalter(m): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations to Akwa Ibom state

One of the best governor in Nigeria

He doesn't talk much but his works speaks for him.

Keep it up Sir, i pray God keep you alive and healthier to continue your good work

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by StandardJohn(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2020
I can only say "Wow". But as a smart man wey udom be, him wan cover up some things make dem no haunt am wen him tenure expire. Smart man.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2020
cjwalter:
Congratulations

Great bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2020
StandardJohn:
I can only say "Wow".
Me myself am surprised too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Zendinho(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2020
AND THE PRESIDENT IS SHOCKED.....

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Zendinho:
AND THE PRESIDENT IS SHOCKED.....
Which president?
Lalaclata carry am go front page oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by sageb: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2020
Akwa ayaya, kudos to sen. Godswill obot Akpabio and deacon . UGE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2020
sageb:
Akwa ayaya, kudos to sen. Godswill obot Akpabio and deacon . UGE
Yeah both guys are doing wella
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by sageb: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Yeah both guys are doing wella
Udom is working. #ONLY GOD

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2020
sageb:
Udom is working. #ONLY GOD
Yeah bro
Rice plantations as its greatest rise in the state in his administration

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by 24SEVEN: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2020
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Impressive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

Look at the environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure.

I believe the duty of government is to create enabling environment for investors, in which this include good road network, security and other infrastructure. Is not totally the duty of a state government to build industries but the are even doing that too.
Goto link below for update

https://leadership.ng/2020/06/03/5-years-of-gov-emmanuel-a-glimpse-of-his-industrialization-strides/

https://allafrica.com/stories/201902060333.html

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DenreleDave(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one.. These ones are busy working, they ain't throwing blames to the west and north..

They are not holding west or north for anytin, they are simply working... I wish their neighbors will do this than to be blaming tinubu for their woes....

Instead Akwa ibomites keep working n not shouting like their neighbors

Nobody shud insult me

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Enugupikin: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

They're definitely wasting it...go to Akwa-Ibom and see many poor people who can't afford to eat, why waste resources on something that's not useful

You will also notice Akwa-Ibom has the number 1 highest HIV rate in Nigeria..what happened to using the funds to buy free condoms for it's populace since na only fuccckk them Sabi...waste of resources when their people need it undecided

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by BeautifulMind2: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Enugupikin:

They're definitely wasting it...go to Akwa-Ibom and see many poor people who can't afford to eat, why waste resources on something that's not useful

You will also notice Akwa-Ibom has the number 1 highest HIV rate in Nigeria..what happened to using the funds to buy free condoms for it's populace since na only fuccckk them Sabi...waste of resources when their people need it undecided
building infrastructures is now a waste abi??

Jealousy is a disease

101 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Bugatie(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

It’s no waste, it’s called planning

The people of UAE must have said same thing years ago when king Zayed bin Sultan was busy constructing mega structures but they are better for it today.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Enugupikin:

Hmmm, I just hope your comment is not out of hate but love but let be careful what we say.
And Akwa Ibom is currently the highest producer and marketer of farm product in the country , which give birth to its having negative food inflation in the country currently. So sir pls do well to verify your comment before posting them, do away with hate.
Akwa ibomite are not poor or hungry ok
You can change your mindset with that attachment & links below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_literacy_rate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/food-inflation-hits-two-year-high-as-akwa-ibom-records-price-drop/amp

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Bugatie:

It’s no waste, it’s called planning
God bless you, I bet he/ she didn't read down the post

Lalastclata once again this deserve front page ok

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by BeautifulMind2: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
When will our shout yeast Governors commission a project? In the longrun those children of hate will blame Tinubu for their backwardness
Hown far with MKO Abiola airport that's now a grazing land

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Hown far with MKO Abiola airport that's now a grazing land
Na small small he will
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by 24SEVEN: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I believe the duty of government is to create enabling environment for investors, in which this include good road network, security and other infrastructure. Is not totally the duty of a state government to build industries but the are even doing that too.
Goto link below for update

https://leadership.ng/2020/06/03/5-years-of-gov-emmanuel-a-glimpse-of-his-industrialization-strides/

https://allafrica.com/stories/201902060333.html

I believe there should be more pressing issues in Akwa Ibom more deserving of funds. Akwa Ibom has enough roads. There are no pressure on your roads and infrastructures generally. The infrastructures in Akwa Ibom are Ok. This new developments seem a waste.

And there are no assurances that Investors will flood in because you built roads and flyovers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Nigeria governors only way of show working is by building fly overs grin

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
building infrastructures is now a waste abi??

Jealousy is a disease

Am surprised myself how jealous the guy can be

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by effty(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yeah bro
Rice plantations as its greatest rise in the state in his administration
And you had to put up an asian picture to back up your claim. Shame on you.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

I believe there should be more pressing issues in Akwa Ibom more deserving of funds. Akwa Ibom has enough roads. There are no pressure on your roads and infrastructures generally. The infrastructures in Akwa Ibom are Ok. This new developments seem a waste.

And there are no assurances that Investors will flood in because you built roads and flyovers.
The are bro , trust me investor are flocking into the state since 2017.
Find link below
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nbs-ranks-lagos-aibom-three-others-most-investment-friendly-states/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos) / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.