Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. (1108 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / Major Differences Between Past Administration And This One. / Comparison Between Past And Present FG Feeding Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by chocolateme(f): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2015
What positive DIRECT effect has the past and present administration had on you so far? For me:
Past Administration helped my brother get a good job via normal application for customs without any form of bribery or settlement and I got a direct loan via state Government Agricultural Scheme to graduates seeking to venture into fisheries, poultry and other sectors of Agriculture.
This present Administration is still fresh but so far, there is still steady light in my area. We are hoping to FEEL the impact of "CHANGE" too. What have u directly gained from the past administration and what are u deriving from this present one?
Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by HungerBAD: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Personally, no Nigerian Government has had a positive direct effect to my life. And that is why when people like us, are in support of Buhari,it means we believe in the fact that Nigeria will rise again, without any sentimental attachments.

Just curious though. You mean your brother got a job into Custom?and you a loan?without what the Ibo's call MADU-MADU(man know man)?are you guys by chance from Bayelsa?Otueke? or have a last name of a prominent political figure? or your family is just lucky?either way, you guys are one of the few that can actually say anything positive about the clueless one's Government.

2 Likes

Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by Success1sMine: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by chocolateme(f): 12:59am On Jul 10, 2015
These 2 guys above me eh!! Smh, meaning the 2 administration has no impact in your life, OK what about indirectly?
Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Cnt really be compared yet

#InTheFullnessOfTime we will know

1 Like

Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

Success1sMine:
Success1sMine:

Booking space before going to sleep...Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 10, 2015
chocolateme:
These 2 guys above me eh!! Smh, meaning the 2 administration has no impact in your life, OK what about indirectly?

no sleeping tonight?

to the topic, I've gained nothing so far
Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Personally, no Nigerian Government has had a positive direct effect to my life. And that is why when people like us, are in support of Buhari,it means we believe in the fact that Nigeria will rise again, without any sentimental attachments.

Just curious though. You mean your brother got a job into Custom?and you a loan?without what the Ibo's call MADU-MADU(man know man)?are you guys by chance from Bayelsa?Otueke? or have a last name of a prominent political figure? or your family is just lucky?either way, you guys are one of the few that can actually say anything positive about the clueless one's Government.

ahahaha bros abeg I no fit laugh
Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by shaboti: 1:38am On Jul 10, 2015
How can you compare 2months with 4yrs??

Park well abeg
Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by shaboti: 1:39am On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

'ima mmadu' not madu madu. Lol

1 Like

Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by kenny091(m): 1:49am On Jul 10, 2015
6 years versus 2 months. Exercise patience and hope for better things than goodluck
Re: Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. by Bollove: 3:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Past Administration didn't make me proud as a Nigerian with all form of clueless style of management and direction-less policies .... Only agriculture ministry was working in terms of policy formulation and implementation under Adesina , Aganga also tried in Trade while Nebo believed devils were responsible for power failure in Nigeria not him .... Past Administration couldn't even fulfilled campaign promises to her strong hold in the eastern Region ..... It was a clueless Administration.

Present Administration is making me proud as a Nigerian , it took an understandable gradual approach to ensure governance Institutions are self reliant and doing diligently,efficiently and effectively the services the Constitution has mandated such Institution to render to the people of Nigeria ...... God help any ministry, Department and/or agencies that failed to discharge her duties or divert funds meant to implement Buhari's policies. Heads of such MDAs would rot in EFCC/ICPC/NPF/SSS jail. ....... The approach of PMB is based on RULE of LAW I.e a strictly legal approach ..... Do what the Constitution asked you to do or face Buhari's wrath .... Buhari won't jail anybody but you will jail yourself with your illegal actions because the security agencies are now at high actions and high morale unlike before.

Era of impunity and irresponsible actions is over as Buhari's Administration belongs to everybody and nobody in particular.

as for my personal benefit through Government, whether na GEJ or PMB even where Hitler or that Fatboy in North Korea should become Nigerian President , I would still make my shines .... Success is an individual thing but collective success need the blessing and responsibleness of Government.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dissolved Government Agencies And Patastatals / Pic: Trow-back Check Out Baraka Obama Pictures Ways Back In Hi-school / Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.