Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? (929 Views)

If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... / Mandate To Fulfill On Earth Before Your Department / Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is Not True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by Totino: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2015
During creation, it was recorded in Genesis 1 that "let there be light, and there was light...." (v3) "... And that the evening and the morning were the first day..." (v5)
From verse 14 - 19 of Genesis one recorded that on the fourth day, God said, "let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons..."
Furthermore, God made two great lights (sun and moon) to rule/differentiate the day from the night....
The questions are;
How did God differentiate the first day, second day, and third day from each other?
Which light ruled over the day and night (i.e, which light did God use) before the creation of the sun, moon, and star?

Disclaimer: I'm not an ATHEIST neither do I go against the teachings of Jesus and the Bible.
Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by johnydon22(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Minet16 do you always do this on threads you think are likely to hit front page?.then i think you should know its kinda childish.

Anyway Op the sun's gravity holds up the earth (the sun is the parent star of the earth and is more than 1m times larger) so what held the earth before the sun was created? cheesy how did the young moon that has its orbit around the earth get created the same day as the very parent of this solar system (the sun)

...lol..
You should know that this is just an ancient man's view of how things came to be because looking at it you will he thinks the sun is different and bigger from the stars. he even thinks the moon is bigger than the stars which is quite laughable and shows you how limited their knowledge of these things are.
Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by Nicklaus(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2015
An answer won't suffice, being an atheist. To get your answer, first, you have to believe in God.
Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by johnydon22(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Nicklaus:
An answer won't suffice, being an atheist. To get your answer, first, you have to believe in God.
Disclaimer: I'm not an ATHEIST neither do I go against the teachings of Jesus and the Bible.
You just showed us you didn't read his post...

1 Like

Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by Nicklaus(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
johnydon22:

You just showed us you didn't read his post...
you ve just showed me the cap fits you, WEAR IT.
Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by Medicis(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Totino:
During creation, it was recorded in Genesis 1 that "let there be light, and there was light...." (v3) "... And that the evening and the morning were the first day..." (v5)
From verse 14 - 19 of Genesis one recorded that on the fourth day, God said, "let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons..."
Furthermore, God made two great lights (sun and moon) to rule/differentiate the day from the night....
The questions are;
How did God differentiate the first day, second day, and third day from each other?
Which light ruled over the day and night (i.e, which light did God use) before the creation of the sun, moon, and star?

Revelation 21:23King James Version (KJV)

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. God's glory did lighten the earth when God said let ther be light. 1 Tim 6:16: who alone is immortal and who lives in UNAPPROCHABLE LIGHT, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen. When God said: LET THERE BE LIGHT he was not refering to the light coming from the Sun, but to THE LIGHT COMING FROM HIM. He called this light day but whenever he withdrew his light he called it Night. God knew there will be day and night before he created sun... So when God created the sun on the 4th day, he completely withdrew his light from the earth.

1 Like

Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by taiwo850629: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
God used the light he decreed to be in Gen. 1:3. I suppose God would know what 24 hrs is. God knows what 24 hrs is.
Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by Orunto: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Before God and the host of Heavenly beings, the idea was to separate light from darkness, Christ from satan and Jesus from devil. God was in total control.
Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by tpiadotcom: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Medicis:
Revelation 21:23King James Version (KJV)

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. God's glory did lighten the earth when God said let ther be light. 1 Tim 6:16: who alone is immortal and who lives in UNAPPROCHABLE LIGHT, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen. When God said: LET THERE BE LIGHT he was not refering to the light coming from the Sun, but to THE LIGHT COMING FROM HIM. He called this light day but whenever he withdrew his light he called it Night. God knew there will be day and night before he created sun... So when God created the sun on the 4th day, he completely withdrew his light from the earth.

interesting analysis.
Re: Which Light Ruled The Earth Before The Fourth Day Of Creation? by tpiadotcom: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nicklaus:

makes sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Hell / Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell / Question For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.