Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Arewa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arewa (447 Views)

Arewa Vs Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa by pcaliphate(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2015
AREWA

She is a Beautiful Beauty; a lady of appreciable character with a melodious fluffy voice. Everything is right about her, ranging from her flawless facial beauty, her well set teeth & the priceless dimple in her enthralling smile.

Arewa! She boasts of a personal magnetism that beats the imagination of her near & distant neighbours. Her modesty flows on a rhythm course. A lady whose actions be it reflex or conscious, reflects the "Act of Contentment". She doesn't advertise her physical endowments, rather she enclose them under the canopy of "Commendable Outfit" born out of admirable fabrics.

The distance from her abode to mine is a length of two stretched stone throws. Sometimes & most times, I drag my feet to the ground whenever I pass through the frontage of her residence. This is to maximise the opportunity in sighting a "Truthful Play of Natural Beauty".

The words to appreciate "You" "Arewa" are copious in my head. Its slightly difficult in processing them into fine "Written form", because the emotion sits at the apex. Arewa! "Omo to re wa lo dodo". You contain an immaculate magnificence that projects on the path of quality.
My name is Oga Foto, as fondly called by my Yoruba Landlady; am a photographer by profession. The constant glimpse of Your spotless beauty, waters the tree of my inspiration. You are a light! You lighten up my world. Arewa.

By Olowo Tosin John
Re: Arewa by maryam6(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Arewa! embarassed
Re: Arewa by pcaliphate(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2015
How is it Ma?
Re: Arewa by pcaliphate(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Good Morning
Re: Arewa by IamLEGEND1: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
i na zuwa
Re: Arewa by pcaliphate(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Lafiya
Re: Arewa by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Que us arewa.¿¿

(1) (Reply)

Just Wondering, But Why? / What's Your Definition Of Happiness? / Delectablegyal's Debate: Women Are Better Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.